"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

Thanks for the reminder though. I believe should already know the risks in crypto before deciding to join this world. Or at least they need to learn every possible risks that may happen in crypto world. Crypto world is not all about sunshine and rainbows and garden full flowers. It's a scary place if you're not careful. 

I agree with you, my dear friend, that wealth does not come easily.
Investing is a profit at one time and a loss at another time, meaning that if you practice investing in cryptocurrencies, you must know when to buy and when to sell in order for your trade not to be losing.

You must research and learn well before entering the world of investment so that you have a basis on which to base in case you encounter some risks and problems and learn how to deal with and arrest them so that you do not lose a lot of money💮

There are so much risk in  the cryptotalk currency which one need to take especially during trading and investment for one to earn money you need to take risk of either loosing or gaining profit and benefits

I thank you my friend for this good information. Indeed, it is a risk, so we have to be careful and pay attention while investing, and we try to ask about anything that we are not sure of in order to get to the knowledge and experience that leads us to success.

Investing in the world of cryptocurrencies is a great risk for everyone, because everyone is exposed to a loss, whether a beginner or an elderly person. But beginners are more likely to lose because of their lack of knowledge and ignorance in many matters. One must watch carefully in order to invest.

I am not sufficiently aware of the risks of encryption, but I suspect that there are no real or many risks . But I do not know much about this issue sufficiently to allow me to discuss this issue

The risk is present in investing in cryptocurrencies, but all we have to do is be patient, calm, and make rational decisions away from emotions so that we do not regret our decisions.

Absolutely my friend

We must work step by step

And to put a goal before our eyes

And not to act in a hurry

Investing takes patience and working quietly so that you can earn money safely

I'm not well-versed in the dangers of encryption, but I don't believe there are any or many. However, I do not know enough about this subject to be able to speak about it.

In fact, I cannot say that the cryptocurrency is dangerous or it is dangerous to deal with it .. it facilitates our life beyond the limits .. it is possible that areas of the cryptocurrency such as investment contain much greater risks than our presence only in the cryptocurrency as a field .. and in the end you must study The encrypted currency and investing well before you start working with it .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

I agree with you that the risks in the field of cryptocurrencies are many due to the presence of many scammers and also making mistakes in the field of trading may cost you losing all your money, so you should always be careful and learn continuously.

• +2 1

My friend, the cryptocurrency investment business is a very volatile and bullish one
Investing in cryptocurrencies is a somewhat different way of purchasing assets compared to stocks. They are more capricious in nature,
You can become a better investor and hold promising coins to appreciate in the future, but patience and knowledge is required to achieve this.
I wish success and caution to all members, thanks

Thank you for the friendly reminder and we all know the risk involved in crypto but actually crypto require a background knowledge and how to do trading in the digital market and to be honest a lot have to be learned if really a person is ready to succeed.

The crypto venture is full of risk. This is what we have to talk about, if you really want to be successful , you should be willing to go through risks. So despite the fact that the crypto venture is risky, we just have to learn how to manage risks. This is my own opinion about this topic. 

By the nature of the solutions, there are risks in investments in general, but the risks in the field of cryptocurrencies can be mitigated if you have the necessary experience and knowledge to deal with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Well my friend, I disagree with you here. The risks of fiat currencies are much more than the risks of cryptocurrencies. Fiat currencies can be stolen or forged by fraudsters as well, As for cryptocurrencies, with a little caution and learning, you can protect them against hackers and scammers.

• +3 1

I definitely agree with you. The crypto currency world is very risky to work with and very unpredictable. You just have to invest and trade safely and carefully and of course do not stop learning about them.

I agree with you very much, my friend, there are many challenges and risks in the areas of investing and trading in all global stock market markets, and if the person does not have experience and knowledge, he will definitely lose.

• +2 1

The risk is always in the online market, but a safe encryption, then your thinking I can advise you to try to invest in it, and then will face a danger or not. If you work hard, you get a good income of it.

Investing in cryptocurrency is somehow different way of buying assets compared to stoke,I think crypto is something different and I also believe that everything can possible in this business.But due to many fake websites users are also getting losses,So yes crypto is very risky.

The investment can return to you by earning huge sums, and all your money can be lost due to the low price of the currency in which you invest, so keep a comprehensive knowledge of the technical analysis of the market,  And stay alert so that you can profit and succeed

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, you must be wise when dealing with cryptocurrencies and you must also be patient, so before starting the investment process you must gain knowledge in order to invest properly and you must control yourself and do not let your emotional thoughts play a role in you in order not to You get distracted, so you must be focused on your work.

Right fellow investment is very risky because we don't know that this investment will give us profit or not. But dear we should take risks because risks give us a lesson and we should start investment after taking knowledge about it.

Cryptocurrency has a very unpredictable price, which makes it both lucrative and dangerous. and if you don't spend time monitoring it, you might waste a large amount of money in a single day. If you don't want to risk money in this coin, I recommend taking the time to check its worth.