"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

Thank you for the friendly reminder. These are some of the things that most members often forget while venturing the world of crypto while claiming that this is  friendly site or place rather. There are still scammers here that the admins are working hard to identify in order to remove them.

• +1 1

Great, this should be paramount when trading, we must be clear that the risk is important for our trading account is in the market that is, can grow, basically we are in an era where everyone wants to become a millionaire from one day to another and do not realize that it is a process, so many people lose money. If you take into account the risk and learn a good trading system you will be able to achieve great things. 

Thank for the friendly reminder! Indeed, a lot of people don't understand cryptocurrencies and think that it can make them rich over a night, and that is totally not true. You should be aware of what you're doing and very well-informed.

For that reason we always have to know and analyze which cryptocurrency we want to invest since the cryptographic world is identified by its short-term profits since its volatile personality is prone to go up but it can also go down and generate loss 

Basically, there is a risk in everything. I think there is a risk of being banned from the forum. Also, there is a risk of the account being hacked. However, if you are aware of this problem can be avoided.

Working with cryptocurrencies is a constant risk, the work has a lot to do with certain points in particular, we tend to see public cinemas of all kinds and some are more relevant than others but there are risks that we have to take into account to send them to the maximum, we run Many risks when trading crypto, we can have the possibility of losing all the money obtained, as there is also the possibility of making a lot of money working with cryptocurrencies, all this will be reflected from your knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading and risk are two sides of the same coin, and if you cannot risk you will not be able to trade, and of course none of us want to lose their money, so before you start trading, it is best to be prepared for this by studying Crypto Market Analysis.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information about the investment and its riskiness. Indeed, this field needs people with great experience because it is a large and huge field and there is no fixed limit for the digital currency, it can rise and fall from day to day. A big loss like this for a person will not enable him to come back again and work in the investment

Every field has good and bad side, and everything is depending on us and on how much we are experts, so don't put your money in some site without any experience from you, at least learn before you begin to make a decision 

Investment and trade is always a risk, even the simple job market has a risk in any place, so we must be careful in working in every field, especially coding, wisdom, knowledge, and not risking too much if we are not familiar with this world and its fluctuations

The risk exists in all the markets that we work with money, it is also true that cryptocurrencies are mostly very volatile compared to other assets and we must be very careful and know well what we are doing. In the blink of an eye we can lose a lot of money.

Hello friend, I totally agree with you, the world of cryptocurrencies offers you many benefits but when making investments you have to be very careful because today, like all this virtual, we are at the mercy of technological scammers, they are always one step ahead ours and are so avile that there are many beginners who fall into their networks.

A certainly friend you're right, investing in Crypto is a risk and more when you are newbie and you do not have knowledge in this field, in addition, the lack of knowledge makes some lose their money because they do not have the experience and skills when investing or trade.

Everyon know that the crpto currency is the thing that are not predicted any time its price high like a rocket and fall down just same their is chance and risk in this crpto currency but if your full confidence and then you do your own best of luck

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes you are right, risk is everywhere. If you want to invest as a beginner then invest a little amount of money for the first time. It is best for you. Be careful when you going for investing.

I personally cautioned about investing in cryptocurrencies, I am trying to collect cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and then start trading on trading platforms like yobit.
I found a lot of fraudulent websites targeting new people in cryptocurrencies. Actually I was deceived several times in my beginning with cryptocurrencies where I have been working on more sites and they promise me profit, but finally I discover that they are scammers.
Now I have a good experience.

Hello friend in my opinion we are taking decision with patience because sometimes we are losing game through taking quickly decision. We are taking knowledge and experience first then we should try it and taking more profit.

Dear to work on cryptotalk is very easy . But to investing is not easy. We need experience to invest money. So , the people who want to do this they should have to first information of this . 

Thanks.

Every investment involves a risk so I see that investments are an everyday part of our lives, it is clear that the risk in cryptocurrencies is higher due to its price volatility but it is obvious that "if you do not risk you do not win" is a very consistent and very true saying, sometimes we stop winning for fear of losing we just have to put little money in investments that we do not see safe for then not regret at the time of a hypothetical gain.

I have put forward important ideas, I will add some information, the risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to their fluctuations, and among these risks, first: price fluctuations Second: They are exposed to human risk or piracy Third: They are vulnerable to blackmail or manipulation Fourth: technological risks.

This is very important when it comes to launching into the Cryptocurrency market or any other type of market, we must be aware that we must take risks but that it is in us to avoid bad times by studying and knowing more in depth here in Cryptotalk, everything about the things we can achieve. We must know that it is important to keep this in mind both in real life and in the investment world.

• +3 1

Yes some risk are faced in crypto senior members somewhat know about it but it is very difficult for beganer to avoid such a risk it faced many problems in the first way

For newbies or beginners it is more risky because firstly they don't know about the risks that exists and how to tackle or deal with the problems they are facing or will be facing .So yeah there will be a lots of risky spots in this platform too I must say earning is not easy in itself but we can earn a lot if we steps wisely and we need too be intouch with every information we need to know and adding one more thing we need to be patient because our hurid behavior will risks more 

Agreed and thank you for this very informative post. we must always ought to take care once finance in cryptocurrencies since it's terribly risky. I hope those who jump in cryptocurrencies mercantilism and finance understand that and settle for the actual fact once losing cash.