"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

Definitely my companion a ton of amateur have confronted these difficult they simply go through the entirety of their cash just as their time . Same thing happened to my companion this is on the grounds that absence of appropriate information . While entering in crypto world a ton of things should be known so I propose each novice to get a legitimate information about crypto world and read all guidelines cautiously .

Well my friend the sacmmind activities are working every where at this platform and also on telegram bots. Many begginers invest so many amount without any experience . And they loss a huge amount in this way. So before investment take some guidance from some experts.

I share what you say friend, when I started in this world of cryptocurrencies I made beginner mistakes and I ventured to invest without having knowledge.
I really did not know what I was doing and I lost a lot of money, now I take it all easier and I dedicate more time to my financial education.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Naturally investing in cryptocurrencies involves a higher risk compared to traditional investment tools, but usually a high risk comes with a high reward. The clearest example is Bitcoin, which when it was first launched in 2009, just few people decided to assume the risk of investing in this brand new digital currency" and the rest disregard, perhaps investing in "safer" assets instead. Time eventually rewarded those investors that took the risk and now they are literally wealthy, whereas people that disregarded Bitcoin may regret for the rest of their lives. 

Many people think that investing in the cryptocurrency project is simple and easy and will reap you fantastic profits in a short time! Yes, it is true, but you must be aware of the decision you will make! That is, you have to be fully aware of what price I have to buy! Because when I buy at a high price and the price of this currency drops, the investment here is considered negative! That is, you lose instead of win!

On 2/3/2020 at 4:43 AM, Migo said:

Every field has good and bad side, and everything is depending on us and on how much we are experts, so don't put your money in some site without any experience from you, at least learn before you begin to make a decision 

Cryptocurrency has a very volatile  price which makes it profitable also makes it very risky.because even in a single day you may lose a huge value of coins if you don't spend time to monitor it.i suggest spend some time to check it's price if you don't want to lose your money in this coins.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:43 AM, Migo said:

Every field has good and bad side, and everything is depending on us and on how much we are experts, so don't put your money in some site without any experience from you, at least learn before you begin to make a decision 

Cryptocurrency has a very volatile  price which makes it profitable also makes it very risky.because even in a single day you may lose a huge value of coins if you don't spend time to monitor it.i suggest spend some time to check it's price if you don't want to lose your money in this coins.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:12 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Don't focus on that with Crypto you can get rich quickly, because a lot of people are trapped in losses because they invest too much and don't remember what the impact is anymore, that's greed that sometimes makes us fail.

My friend you have shared very good information with us. You talked very good about the risks in cryptocurrency. As you said, there are many people who do not even know about crypto currency and they still invest and get into it because they do so much money from here. Take this, you want to earn money in any way and they do not care at all that they have no knowledge at all to take the participation in this. He does this because he wants to earn money here in every way. 

But the result of which is that they do their harm. And then those people blame on cryptocurrency that it is not a fixed currency and it causes harm to us and these people do not fix themselves and manage the information list without doing any more and then the cryptocurrency is blamed. Investing in crypto currency is a risk, but you should invest in it only if you have proper information and knowledge for it. And there are very few chances that you will be harmed.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

Cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies or gold,wherein there are no physical coins,paper notes or precious thing that exist,which you can keep in the bank or wear it.

Their value depends only on such factors and one of this is the demands or sentiments of the people, so since there's no physical thing that exist,your investments can be wiped out and lose money in just a snap specially if you are lacking in knowledge. And although it is based on blockchain technology,and even how we keep to be safe as we wanted to be there still risk in the security as online world are full of scammers. 

Having proper knowledge and positive minds can help you achieve what your aiming for. Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

I agree, people usually use their first pay to invest immediately without knowing the risks, I guess that they hope to grow their own money more if they invest immediately. What they don't know is that knowledge is really important and connections.

There's always risk on crypto world even when we convert our talk to bitcoin because we don't know what if tomorrow the value of the token increases. We should not be scared to take risks because this will help us to learn more especially about cryptocurrency. Also before doing an action, it's better that you have basic knowledge so you know what you are doing.

I think the only risk in the crypto is when you are going to start trading bcz there came lots of people those will show you a lot of hope but don't fell into their prey otherwise there is no more risk in crypto .You can easily do posts and earn your rewards

The have safe staying in cryptoworld we need to have the knowledge on how to carry out our activities, cryptoworld is full of risk and insecurity that we all need to be careful. 

I think crypto talk forum is not risky. You can easily earn money from this forum without any risk. But crypto trading is risky if you don't have experience in trading then you lose your money. Therefore in trading you have experience  and trading skills then you can take profit.

• +1 1

Crypto price is up and down so if you have $5 then it is not sure that tomorrow your balance is same because crypto price is not similar everyday there is ricks to hold them 

Thank you mate for your important reminder. Before doing anything we have to gain a clear idea and knowledge over that. without learning and knowing the fact we shouldn't take any risk. I will keep in mind your advice definitely.

i dont know about cryptocurrency investment where to have invest and how to invest ,but i know the cryptotalk forum very well ,working on this forum is free of taking risks ,you can work on this forum without any fear of scamming 100% percent trusted website is this as heared from my friend i also found it very useful website for earning and learning at a time.

Thanks everyone. A very nice topic.  In my opinion crypto is not so risky.  And the risk will be when you invest money unknowingly. Many people invest money through greed and most of the rogue people. So in my opinion, let's avoid this thing and work carefully.

Crytocurrency is all about risk and anyone that wants to venture into it should be prepared for the worst and have their minds made up that risks can happen at anytime. This is due to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market, it is also unpredictable which is why a lot of experience is needed before you can attempt to invest in it or trade your money. 

Over the years, Cryptocurrencies have been appreciating and depreciating in value but for experts who are well experienced they know the best time to buy and the better time to sell.

Risk is the part and parcel of the cryptocurrency trade. It is chance of undesired outcome on the trade which translates to making losses. For example 50% risk on a short position simply means that there is 50% probability that the bitcoin price is rise, resulting in a loss on your part.

There are no risk to invest in crypto for long term. If you wanted to.invest you have to do it for long term to gain highest profit from it. Just look at the btc price. It is too much unpredictable. If you were buy 1doller of bitcoin in the January 2017 you will get $500 bitcoin now.

There is always some risk at this platform regardless of the fact that this is a wonderful and remarkable because this is a digital platform. So we have to be very careful. Investment also has very high risk at all the platforms because it is different than buying assets. The prices are also volatile at digital platforms so it increases the risk. My suggestion to beginners is not invest unless you have money or you know all the techniques and have knowledge about investment.

• +1 1

Since the online account storing the asset is generally known to the public through the blockchain, the biggest risks are hacking attacks on the online storage or theft of the private key. Whoever holds the private key controls the asset. History has shown that online storage is highly vulnerable to theft.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

You are right my friend this is true trading and investing is risks . That's why we can get more knowledge about crypto trading and investment and then start . It is better for us and in this way we don't get more lose . And we should get help for expert . Otherwise we can get lose . In trading some time we get profit and some times we can get lose . That's why it is risky . Thanks

• +4 1

Dear no site is free from risk. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. But this site is free from scammers. You can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

• +1 1