Is mining bitcoins not a waste of energy? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Is mining bitcoins not a waste of energy?

Obviously cryto mining is not waste of money , nowadays price is very high like bitcoin if you have money then you can invest in big cloud mining sites where can generate big amount of money

• +2 1

Of course bitcoin mining is not a waste of energy. I think, decentralised payment system like bitcoin is the future of economy. One day there might be only crypto currency in the place of fiat currency.

To mine yes you need more energy without energy you dont mine, and depend about what machines you use to mine and depend about the cost of energy on your country there are more things you need to control and to calculate before you start mining.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think mining bitcoins remains profitable, so the amount of hardware it uses and the quantity of electricity it inhales will continue to surge dramatically for years. I guess we live to see how it's come around.

Mining need electricity, people say wasting time because the reward become smaller every day that can't be use to pay bills. That's why solar energy for electricity supply become popular as solutions, I see it from article and you tube channel that already do by some miner and it works. Everything has solution so please don't wasting time for complaint just find the solution and go.

That is not waste energy if not using general electricity source, like take the electricity from electricity company.

You can take the energy from alternative source like river, wind and solar panel. That is will not make a problem on the city, because you make your electricity from alternative source and use it as mining.

But what i see now many mining company still use general source, where the city have limited power to doing it. No matter you pay it really much. It will make a problem for people in the city.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Right now, Digiconomist figures that 0.29% of the world's annual electricity consumption comes from bitcoin mining, the method of creating bitcoins. A block of transaction data in the bitcoin network is a single Bitcoin mining operation

On 10/9/2019 at 2:40 AM, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

We are navigating in the internet everyday and we can install extensions or browser that provides mining service at least it will be a little revenue as a cashback. Do not think that we will earn 20 kilo satoshi per month if you are mining alone.

Well, I also navigate the internet every day and we can install extensions or browsers that provide mining services.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:24 AM, elleia07 said:

Are they all still paying until now? I just started 2-3 months ago. Can I ask for tips from you about the legit apps and sites that really pays? And also what are the worth-downloading apps to earn?

Well as a suppliment for faucets. I mean you just run them in the background of your computer without you doing anything. The once that I use still pays, yeah. You can find out which ones I use in the profile under 'About Me' section.

Good earnings and happy hollidays 🙂

Earn unlimited Bitcoin: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/ | Best Bitcoin Faucet: https://freebitco.in/ | Best Cryptoexchange site (7.3-10% annual interest on crypto): https://www.bitrue.com/ | Bitcoin cashback on shopping: lolli.com |

Recently china has limited mining activities due to low electricity and that among is the most consuming one, so on that basis i would like to agree.

you find the right cryptocurrency to invest in and it makes a profit that can't be called a waste, so does bitcoin, making more profit from it. So it's not wasted

February 28, 2018 Instead of melting aluminum, we plan to turn this energy into bitcoins. ... Bitcoin mining is not laborious, but unlike other types of production activities that can help economists quickly increase their time, energy and capital.

The mining is best way of earning and for this purpose more power need and when you generate the crypto coins. This is best business and more company work the same strategy and people invest in these companies and earn profit after mining.

17 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Wow .. could you share details about this. It seems fascinating and better than many faucet on the internet. Kindly quote this comment to reply

Sure you can find more information under my about section in my profile. But else go to Microsoft Store and download Bitcoin Miner and combine with CryptoTab. That is how I do it 🙂

Earn unlimited Bitcoin: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/ | Best Bitcoin Faucet: https://freebitco.in/ | Best Cryptoexchange site (7.3-10% annual interest on crypto): https://www.bitrue.com/ | Bitcoin cashback on shopping: lolli.com |

to waste of energy requires to have good equipment and proper calculative mentality before take any mining decision. also those equipment is expensive but most profitable. it also increases passive mining incomes. so this scenario mining bitcoin would not be a waste of energy

This is waste of energy waste of time and also waste of electricity and money.my opinion is just base on my own experience so if you are against with me(iwill repeat this is just base on my experience)

3 hours ago, koslbreathca said:

Only bitcoin mining is hard in few placed seeing that electricity fee his better so we get misfortune in it .

i also think bitcoin mining cost much but there are many coins in the market now and which are profitable now to mine. i think mining of monero is profitable now.

Well, for me, if you are earning lots of high profit in mining cryptocurrency, then it is not waste of time. Its because all of the energy you've give in mining is been paid off when you are earning money. But if you're not earning even a single cent, then it is just a waste of time.

Depending on where you live, some countries have different energy costs, it will be a waste of energy if you do not speculate in advance about where the mining will work well. some countries with the lowest electricity costs are in China with the use of natural energy to be able to install ASIC antminer hardware to conduct mass mining. That is a wonderful idea.

mining bitcoin with mobile or hardware would be the biggest mistakes and big waste of time. if someone need to mine bitcoin then he or she need good equipment and tools. i thought i can mine with gpu but its not supported. but with that equipment i can mine and can collect good amount of money by sharing my electricity power

All technology in the current era depends on energy and this is normal, but the high energy consumption due to mining bitcoin causes concern of many quarters, of course this is not impossible to resolve and there can be solutions to this problem in the future. Indeed, many interested parties have begun to look for appropriate solutions.

Yes of course bitcoin mining requires energy because nothing can be achieved. But if it needs energy then I like it a lot because I can easily make money from it

for me it's just a waste of time i get scammed in mining over and over so i decided not to do that anymore. i just wasted a lot of time money and effort in mining but its not even worth it. just saying my opinion and my experience.