When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

At that time I was still collecting bitcoin from several faucet sites, when it was still quite profitable, not for now and still studying trading performance. After gathering I made my first trade. It's quite fun hunting down the faucet, not for now because it's not profitable.

I don't buy Bitcoin I just get it from faucets ,paid to click sites and captcha encoding.and answering this forum.but if i do have some money Im going to buy bitcoin while it's cheaper because I'm sure it's price will rise and I'm gonna make lots of profit from it.

I found myself unlucky that i was not having knowledge about the bitcoin in 2015-16 if i would be knowing about bitcoin at that time then i would have gain much profits from there, i am buying bitcoin from last year and i feel that i will be gaining profits now also.

The irony will be, when did I started earning bitcoin .

I earned my beginner satoshi amongst using apps, to then higher and higher. But all accumulated but cents 

Beginners. Step

8 hours ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

I still don't use and buy bitcoin. But I want to buy it. Please tell me the procedure. I want to use it. If you know about and experience then tell me. 

You can buy it on YObit.net. Exchange your dollars to bitcoin or to the crypto you want. There already listed how much bitcoin you get at a price of $1.

6 hours ago, Death said:

As of now I'm not buying bitcoin because I do get bitcoin with this kind of platform like forums or some Airdrops but who knows maybe in the next few years I'll be buying some.

yes me too im just collecting bitcoin through this forum and hoping that one day i will have enough money to buy bitcoin for my self too in order to experience holding a big amount of bitcoin.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:55 PM, Armcannon said:

I don't buy Bitcoin I just get it from faucets ,paid to click sites and captcha encoding.and answering this forum.but if i do have some money Im going to buy bitcoin while it's cheaper because I'm sure it's price will rise and I'm gonna make lots of profit from it.

Just try to buy your first bitcoins through bitcoin.com or localbitcoins.com and keep them to your wallet, I hope you will feel too proudly if you will see them stored in your wallet

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This is Annoying for me .Because i start buying  bitcoin on that time when bitcoin hit it All time high 20000$ and my first bitcoin trade is on 17000$.After that bitcoin drop gradually  and now its start pumping

Please don't laugh at me, my first day of been part of crypto i buy 10$ that was in 2013, so i don't know what to do with it i just saw it on news that why i search to know what is that bitcoin after i know it then i begin to buy more and invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

I started buying cryptocurrencies when it became a hype and that everyone in my hometown was talking about it which was in 2018, Although I did not profit from that purchase it was a good move to invest only a small amount.

I am new here and I don't know much about cryptocurrency because I started by cryptocurrency last month so I have a little knowledge about it but I'm still enjoying it for using in my Investments

On 10/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

I have first ought he crypto when it was almost near the 6400 dollars  and this was not bad. I have bought of the 200 dollars first time. 

5 hours ago, amcryptolover said:

I started to buy Bitcoin in 2014. Then I started to hold and sold it at cheap profits and then now I regret so much lol. Hopefully it will be good again 😛

I didn't buy my first bitcoins because when I decided to experience bitcoin, I was just a newbie and didn't want to risk fiat to buy BTC. So, I decided to earn it rather than buying it. The first earning places I visited were PTC websites and faucets. I earned a few bitcoins from them and invested them for long term. When I gained confidence and increased my knowledge, I bought some bitcoins with my USD earnings. After that I joined this great forum and am earning both from posting and trading in Yobit. This is my best opportunity for earning from bitcoin.

a short time ago I entered in the crypto world.I don't be familiar with how to purchase bitcoin. I don't go through about crypto worid as a result goodly. subsequently everybody container educate me how  to buybitcoin.

i started buying bitcoin last year,i was afraid to take the risks as i don't know how it will ne,so it takes time before i decided and try to.study things about it to lessen mistakes and loses.

i didn't have buy any btc because buying a btc is a very big achievement in my point of view. and having a btc is just an amazing thing. being a new member i didn't have any btc, i am trying to my best to get it but it is really a big job.

Well it a good experience and also a negative one. Reading all the comments here I know we all have our story to tell. 

It’s a long long story for me.I have one friend suggest to buying bitcoin. I mean invest at crypto.Then I started to buy bitcoin.And It's a Good for me.Now I am professional buying bitcoin.😊            

I am new in this portal and with little experience concerning Bitcoin. With the help of crypto talk forum I have been able to get some little Bitcoin for myself.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:14 PM, Genexone said:

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

In 2015 the lowest price of bitcoin was around $ 190 and the highest price achieved towards the end of the year was around $ 490. That's when the bull run starts. So I think you are misinterpreting price changes.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I have never bought btc because I'm still new in crypto. I'm thinking of buying before halving period though.

I think last month since I don't really do much in terms of buying Bitcoin. I am more convenient if I earned it through working. But I want to buy more maybe next week will do.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

i haven't buy bitcoin bro.

because i have seen bitcoin sending fee always very much in coinbase.now the fee decrease but in past it was very big. in middle 2019 bitcoin fee was 15k satoshi.