When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

33 minutes ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Even up to now, there are some of people was still thinking that bitcoin is a scam. But I think having a people thinking negative about it will always be a part in the business and it won't be gone forever. This will only depend on the individual believers of bitcoin anyway. 

Yea exactly plus it takes some time to read and study bit coin to really understand it and it's potential but once you read it you will be convinced that bitcoin is the future of money transactions around the globe. 

On 10/8/2019 at 11:32 PM, Makemoneybtc said:

I bought some bitcoin back in 2016 worth around $50, but I did not hold them for long because I've exchanged it back when I made a small profit of $25. Obviously a stupid decision made by me because now I would have been worth at least $500

I started buying bitcoin just last year because I know that bitcoin can help me a lot. Through bitcoin I am able to gain and earn so much money and I am able to make my time and effort productive. Bitcoin is really an essential thing that can help so many people.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

I start this business in 2018 and on that time market already pump and the coins price is so much high but at the time market will come down and the price is will come down slowly slowly and then i buy the coins you buy 10BTC is a huge amount but you buy it in 2015 and on that time price is i think 600$, and i hope you make good profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I found out and started buying bitcoin in 2015. You are very lucky that you bought 10 bitcoins in 2015, and in 2017, the price was very good. 

I started buying BTC in 2017 when the crypto prices were very good. I made it to try to do a short-term trade, but it is very difficult to make a profit.

o trace it back to 2017,my first buy of bitcoin, bit it was to be used in a gambling site, not too bad since i won.

Hope you didn't sell your 10 BTC at that time, you will have gotten a good profit than than of 2015. Only early adopters have that privilege

When i strat the use bitcoin the value of bitcoin is $3500 around. That time i bought 0.5 bitcoin only. The price is slowly down that time. I sell that bitcoin after holding of five months. Then i am familiar with bitcoin and other crypto currency.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

I bought some bitcoin at that time at a price of $400 in 2014. If knew that the value of cyrptocurrency was very high, many users will buying  bitcoin on a large scale. At that time I bought bitcoin to trade.

I have btc when I price was 4000 usd . now the price is very high but when is bought 2 btc than it was low. I have sold all my btc and made a huge profit from it.

Though I have known bitcoin since late 2012, I didn't have a chance to buy BTC using fiat until 2016, 
This was because of low support for FIAT to Crypto transaction in my country.
But during 2012 onwards, I am transacting bitcoin using other cryptos.
I am doing mining then traded to btc afterwards, I am also doing some faucets and bounties..

i never bought but traded in Forex platform at 2018 and from since this year, i am buying and selling it. the problem is, i trades sell order and lost when bitcoin price hit 20K. nonetheless i decided to come yobit and buying bitcoin. its really a big opportunity and feeling excited after joining yobit that not only has investment program, but also has free coins that people can claim it.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

But probably he sold or spent them before getting that profit, just like everyone else.

It seems to me that he stores bitcoins if he bought at a low price. Sold at poke and bought on the bottoms. It could very well be. 

2 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

That is what they call panic buyer and panic sellers, but if one is patient enough could always recover the loses.

Definitely, just do not fall for tricks, that's all. Fraudsters like naive people. They do not like evil people and they must immediately be fought back

I have bought my first Bitcoin back in 2017 and the price flwed high after some time then after 2018 my portfolio decreased dramatically i hope good time will come again

I got into crypto in Aug. 2017. A little late to the party, but no complaints:  in the big picture I'm slightly up on my investments, and I'm optimistic about the future.

Edited by Naykidape

11 hours ago, wilbertson said:

So who to fight there panic buyers, sellers or the whales who normally causes this panic?

Maybe whales cause panic, but there can be no other way. Panic is buying and selling bitcoin, at a certain time, this is a signal. 

I want to have atleast 1 bitcoin but how? I am a beginner i am afraid of scammers and specially for those hackers that is everywhere how can i easily trust someone in this industry?

I don't have any experience about buying bitcoin since i am only newbie in this industry. But for now, i am planning to buy bitcoin whil earning free coins here in this forum, i hope this thread will help me when i buy bitcoin in the near future.

9 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Just hold your Bitcoin into cold wallet and don't lose your private key that's enough for anyone to protect anyone from being hacked by hackers

Thank you so much I'll protect my acc

On 10/8/2019 at 11:14 PM, Genexone said:

I just started buying bitcoin when it first time goes down this year. I take the opportunity to buy bitcoin that time so that when I sell it, I can get an extra money.

I started to buy Btc in 2017 but I missed bull run. so I couldn`t take big profit. Therefore I`m still buying crypto for my invest portfolio and I hope that there will be new ToTheMoon  very soon 

Last 2017 when the price goes up and the bull run comes. First, i don't really believe in digital currency a money in virtual but i always invite me by my friends. So right now i still used and buy Bitcoins and still holding and trading my Bitcoins to earn.

i have started in 2016. at that time btc price was only just $350. if i have purchased 1 only. how much i have got. but no body knows what will be the future.