When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

20 minutes ago, scofield64 said:

I haven't buy any bitcoin with my money yet, I only work on some site to earn bitcoin then store them in my wallet. After that I sell them when I'm in need of money because I'm a student. 

Same to me, I think you are at the best place to earn some Bitcoin,this place we can earn BTC and talk token, when you have gathered enough talk token you can sell and buy some Bitcoin , cryptotalk giving many a big opportunity to earn many things

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

I have bought in 2018 and hold for few months after that I sell mine and keep doing trading time after time. No so regular but following regularly my mostly funds are in altcoins and I have to place very knee eyes at BTC. Because it's effect Altcoins price. Now a days start doing trading again at BTC because it's very volatile .

On 11/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, xpertt said:

I bought my first bitcoin this month because I want to invest for my future, I bought just  a small amount of bitcoin because I can't afford buying large amount of bitcoin, but I hope that it will become profitable for me when I sell it in the time that I will be needing money.

You buy a Bitcoin at a good time and i hope that you make good profit this time becasue in the crypto market many peoples buy the coins at the first bull in 2016 and now they just wait for the next bull to sell that coins on a good price.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I first bought Bitcoin in 2017, but I had no luck because the prices had dropped at the same time. But I am not upset because the opportunities are still there and all losses have been compensated.

I bought bitcoin in 2017 and that was when everyone was talking about it. There have been a lot of emotional trades but I still managed to pull through and right now I am a regular investor in bit bitcoin and some other altcoins.

In fact, I never bought bitcoin at all, I always strive to earn it through various sites, and this forum is the best of those sites ,Here I have earned many bitcoins.

I started buying bitcoin this year and I found it very interesting and i make a very good profit in it as a matter of fact I can confidently boast that bitcoin is the best among the rest for an individual to buy and invest on it without wasting no time.

• +2 1

The first time I bought Bitcoin was in 2017, when it was at 2k, it was the year it had an impressive rise, unfortunately I did not take profits hoping it would continue to rise and today I see myself in the same situation, I do not know if it is time to take earnings or not yet

Hello everyone it was not easy because I was guided by a friend who put me through and with his help I bought bitcion. If the price of bitcoin fall I could be able to buy it by my self without anybody showing me how I can make the transaction 

As I am a new member of cryptocurrency I have not in experience to buy a bitcoin but I was to buy a bitcoin and I hope so it will bring me some pleasant to.

On 8‏/10‏/2019 at 16:14, Genexone said:

متى تكون أول مرة تشتري فيها أول عملة بيتكوين ثمينة؟ هل يمكنك مشاركة خبراتك خلال تلك الفترة. الصعود والهبوط وكيف تشعر خلال تلك الفترة.

اشتريت 10 BTC خلال عام 2015 لكنني كنت خائفًا جدًا من انخفاض السعر خلال ذلك الوقت.

I bought digital currencies for the first time in 2017, but before that I used to collect satoshis from the taps and that was in 2015, but I did not give him much attention, but in 2017 I became trading and the price of Bitcoin rose crazy, but I did not benefit from that rise and I am now learning From my previous mistakes

So far I have not been able to buy a full bitcoins, however since 2018 I am buying fractions to try to reach the goal in the short term and it has gone well so far, this because the economy in my country is not the best

Well, basically, I am new to this crypto world, I am very enthusiastic about learning a lot and I hope over time to have 1 btc since its price over time is increasing more and more.

You were lucky to find Bitcoin at a so low price. I knew about Bitcoin in 2015 but I had no idea about prices, trading or that you could invest in it and make profit. I actually didn't know anything except that Bitcoin existed until 2017 when I bought with the big mass that were millions of people in panic buying mode.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

Wow, you are one of the lucky ones who bought early and can afford to buy 10 whole BTC. I bought my first BTC about more than a year back and it was only a fraction of a coin, invested it and even lost some of it to scam but was able to recover and make some profit. It was an up and down experience for me.

I have very less capital to invest and I have to invest in myself so I have just started investing in cryptocurrency since last year 2019. And I have bought around 0.5 in total this year which is one of my greatest investment and I want to earn more and make more BTC and my dream is to earn more than 1 BTC by 2021.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think I will buy Bitcoin when the market value of Bitcoin starts to increase.  Because I will get a lot more profit by selling that bitcoin when the market price will increase the most later

You bought just $2000 in Bitcoin after a 80% drop. Those 10 Bitcoins are now worth $200,000 if you still kept them, which is a good profit and life changing money. $2000 wasn't too much even in 2015 and depending on where you live it could be recovered in two months of work on average.

I started gathering up my stockpile of cryptocurrencies around September of this year during the covid-19 pandemic. I was initially a bit reluctant to invest money into this sector after realising the huge potential this has, I started to to look into it more.

I Don't  start ever now. But I have a plan when I start getting  payment  from here. I will add some money.  And I start investment  here.  I will buy bitcoin in low prize.  When It's  prize will get high, then I will sell it. It is my target in future. I have also more plan.

In my opinion, first I congratulated you to buy 10 BTC at a low fee present BTC fee goes up now you get an amazing return proper decision to take  but i am not lucky I buy  1 LTC last yr  to expect 100$ attain LTC however it now not appear however I trust in 2020 it offers excellent return to me

On 10/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, Genexone said:

Not long ago, I collected some Satoshi through taps and bots for Telegram, but the quantity isn't really that great. It was a waste of time.

In fact, I by no means offered bitcoin at all, I constantly attempt to earn it via more than a few sites, and this discussion board is the great of these web sites ,Here I have earned many bitcoins. 

I haven't bought bitcoin yet, but maybe I'll buy it in the near future. But there is a friend of mine who has been buying bitcoin for a year and is also trading.