The impact of Corona Virus to Bitcoin - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The impact of Corona Virus to Bitcoin

Last year, the way Coronavirus ruined everything and ruined it, in this way it showed its bad effects to you bitcoin. During Coronavirus, many people had sold bitcoin, causing the demand for bitcoin to fall to a great extent, causing its price to fall to a great extent. And after that when the coronavirus end the people see the price of bitcoin rising. And then the price of bitcoin increased to such an extent that as you can still see the price of bitcoin is one bitcoin price is $ 37000. And last year bitcoin price has touched $ 40000. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Bitcoin is also considered as a store of value like gold and therefore, when negative news or events happen, bitcoin acts like gold, causing investors to buy gold to protect themselves from economic depression...

I do not need to read the article and I hope you summarized it or at least mentioned the most important points then provided us with the source, anyway,  think Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general benefited from corona virus because people were desperate for a new income and some of them needed to get some money from abroad, and crypto currencies are the perfect coins for such things. 

Hello friends, the truth is that I would like to give my point of view regarding this Digital present and is that as much as in any market, in the Cryptocurrency market with respect to the Bitcoin was where it had the highest growth, the Bitcoin had the highest growth in years, many people learned that it existed, many people took advantage but above all many people are accepting the potential that lies behind the currency. It is important to have a very good financial education to be able to start taking advantage of it. There is no doubt that there are beautiful times ahead regarding Digital. Have a great day.

• +3 1

The truth is that we saw the real impact almost at the end of the year and the truth is that it was impressive, almost nobody expected such a rise, but many did. Those who did, made millions and there are others who don't even know it exists. This led us to learn more about it, to put our time and effort in learning how to take advantage of it. I am grateful to Cryptotalk because it allows us to do so while also allowing us to generate it.

• +2 1

There are a lot of opinions on this, but let's keep in mind that the main influencer on the price of Bitcoin is the people themselves, and how they think/use it, so anything (even coronavirus) that affects humans and changes their behavior and their use of Bitcoin, is definitely going to affect the price of Bitcoin.

The impact was very swear you are right and the market was went down a very bleeding market it was but most of the people found the opportunity in it and made a lot of money.

I think bitcoin has no effect on that, because it's just a cryptocurrency and it's been around for a long time.

My friend, the spread of the Corona virus has already affected Bitcoin at the beginning of the first quarter of 2020, after this, the negative impact has been reflected in a positive effect, so that Bitcoin will become more widespread after the end of the first quarter of 2020 and most importantly, the need to work from within the home quarantine and the adoption of petroleum by Paypal and Amazon  The spread of the virus has become positive for Bitcoin. Thank you very much

Thank you for sharing this article with us. If I am to speak of my own thoughts; corona virus had no effect on bitcoin. Because bitcoin lived its value record in 2020 during the peak times of the virus. It went above $ 40,000, and if the virus had an effect, it would not have set such a record.

We all have some point on this was it good or bad think. Its matter of perspective on this. To be honest corona maybe most influence on price cuz 90% of population that work try to find some way to earn money many lost jobs and most got less cuz working from home lose some benefit. SO from this stand think that this may be good indicator that price had something to do with this.

Certainly, there was a major role for the spread of the Corona virus in the increase in the adoption of Bitcoin around the world as well as in the rise in the price of Bitcoin, due to the spread of the virus, people have become in need of a currency that does not touch the hands that cause the transmission of the virus, as well as the collapse of the economy and the price of national currencies in some countries, Safe-haven buying of bitcoin.

With what I have noticed, corona could have affect on bitcoin price when bitcoin greatly fell in March, 2020. But later the process increased, this means corona is now not affecting bitcoin anymore. The price of bitcoin has even now increased. 

Right, my companion, after the outbreak of the virus and the closure of many areas of work to achieve safe divergence, the source of income for many stopped, so the profit from Bitcoin and the Internet became bankrupt and a source of livelihood commensurate with the health situation because working in it is from home.

• +2 1

the impact of the virus was created on the Bitcoin but now I think it is over and the Bitcoin has an cal to its really to all time high from these days now

I think corona don't impact on bitcoin.But can also impact of different countries economies.Btc price increase or fall after every second because value of btc.

It is true that Bitcoin rises when a scourge occurs, such as the Corona pandemic or an economic war between countries with a large, strong and influential economy, or even in cases of ordinary wars, as these increase its price and that is not according to supply and demand, but rather people resort to it when buying for fear of leaving the house  Or out of fear for their money or something like that. 

• +1 1

Hi everyone, I think that is correct, this virus affected bitcoin, covid 19 cause an increase of bitcoin value, all of us remember when this virus spread worldwide whats happened, all governments imposed a lockdown, and what happened later, all financial policies affected, and online paying flourished, and it was the glory for bitcoin.