The impact of Corona Virus to Bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The impact of Corona Virus to Bitcoin

I think China is a big economic country and anything that happens to it affects the global economy, and bitcoin is one of those things that is affected by the impact of industry in China.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, sonabondhu said:

What has Corona virus to do something with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. I didn't really get it. Can someone explain me please? 

The impact of the corona virus on bitcoin is not physically like humans infected with the corona virus, but the impact is price, if you look at the bitcoin chart in 1D time frame, you will see that the price of bitcoin has decreased when the corona virus appears.

Thank you very much for sharing the important theory with us. We have already noticed that bitcoin prices have been impacted by the Corona virus and it is experiencing a special problem.

What nonsense! What is the relationship between Bitcoin and the Corona virus is not funny? You should enter anything in everything.

Carona viruses has huge negative impact on crypto market as well as on forex market. It is not good sign at all for investors of crypto and forex market. So i hope soon all countries will over come on carona virus. 

It is very likely that the Coronavirus has a relationship to reduce prices in this great way, because many of the global stocks, prices, and international currencies have been cut.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

now world health asociation prezident said that is pandemia and after it btc price went down to 7.5 and even 6K on some exchanges like yobit ibut i hope it is temporary adn will be fixed soon/ this corona virus affects really bad on bitcoin price.

I have just read an article I found on the internet related to coronavirus and how it affects the price of bitcoin. Some experts say that the crash from last night was becaude of coronavirus and this is bad news 

Corona virus destroyed cryptic market bro can you imagin few days back bitcoin prices hit 10000$ dollars,and now bitcoin prices under 6000$ dollars, its really bad situation not only crypto market its effects stock market and also gold market because now gold prices also down, so I thing corona virus effects all markets and destroyed all economy.

I used to underestimate the corona virus and until now I know that I cannot underestimate it anymore. It has restricted and blocked China and compromised cryptocurrencies. With bitcoin, the virus has a small effect.

Well, The Corona Virus affecting very thing not only the BTC. The markets around the world is crashing and loosing the value. Only US stocks lost 11.3 Trillions in last two weeks. 

This talk is not true because the Corona virus has reduced the price of bitcoin in half, that is, it has led to a stalemate in the movement of the cryptocurrency market, so the rise in the price of the currency will not return until this virus is eliminated.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of bitcoin has decreased a lot recently and everyone is talking that the corona virus has a reason for this, but I do not know what is the direct cause for that. Likewise, this virus affected the economy of many countries and affected all areas of life and led to many losses

Not only on Bitcoin coronavirus has affected the trade market and the stock market of the world and obviously the trading of digital coins has been also very much affected due to this virus the rates of the coins are going very down and it's very difficult for a trader or investors.

It is true that the emergence of the virus led to a decrease in prices very significantly, but I think that when this is spread and killed this virus, everything will return to the previous and the price will rise again.

The only thing that affected the coronavirus was fear, that's why everyone started selling and the price of BTC historically fell, Cryptocurrencies are extra-financial markets that are not affected by any economic situation in the world, everything depends on the management of large investors and  Business.

I have read such a topic in the forum. I think the corona virus has an effect on bitcoin, but it is an indirect effect. because corona virus is likely to affect bitcoin users in some countries. corona is very dangerous, it has spread to many countries around the world.

There is a high impact of Corona virus to the price of bitcoin which seems to have divided the price by two which isn't a good move at all

On 3/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, Kutulay said:

I do not believe that there is a direct effect of coronavirus on the price of bitcoin. It is possible that this may have indirect consequences, but I do not consider any of them to be serious. As a result, I would not make a connection between them.

So can we u vividly tell what what has make bitcoin to drop so fast recently that it has even reach $4000, so what your opinion on this ?

The Corona virus has really being if an obstacle in the manner in which it has affected the whole Crypto system, as many prices have plummel below expectations, when regarding the halving period which is to happen this year. So it has really affect the Crypto world

There are many who are not agreeing that corona virus has impacted on bitcoin's drop in price and some they suggest it was whales who manipulated the price by taking advantage of the pandemic but as for me I believe it had an impact and still it will boost the price of bitcoins as many will seek for alternative source of income and way of investing while in lockdowns and the option will be bitcoin.

On 3/28/2020 at 12:42 PM, UT2001 said:

Bitcoin value is not rising as we were around the 10,000 us dollar level when the corona virus started to first spread in Asia and now throughout the rest of the world. What may be true is that things have not fallen as badly with the crypto markets as with some other stock exchanges.

I also believe that Coronavirus didn't have a severe impact on the crypto market overall. It caused massive price drops in the early days and many holders lost their hopes. But soon the market recovered 50% of what it had been lost and now the prices are at the same level of December 2019 (between $7000 and $7500). If we think positively, Coronavirus created a big opportunity for most of us to find great positions on the market in the most bearish moments. Anyone who bought bitcoin at $4400, will make more than 100% profit when BTC returns to $10K value. There are always people who complain about the situation but there are also others who think about how to make the most out of the situation.

I think Corona Virus has not significantly affected Bitcoin and this is a good and positive thing for people who trade and invest in Crypto and Bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

Yes of course the impact of corona virus is higher than we imagine, maybe when this virus start in China the effect is not higher, but then after the expansion to others countries is others scenario.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I see also the impact of the corona virus in bitcoin. After the virus started the value of bitcoin goes down that's why lots of people are tend to make an investment and buy bitcoin because of its affordable price. That's why right now the value of btc is increasing because the people is continuously buying it investing to it and holding it because they will need it in the time when you need funds to support your daily needs as well as they knew that if the bull run comes after the bitcoin halving they will earn great amount of profit.