Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

33 minutes ago, zenzero said:

for now I am fine with yobit and binance where i can still operate without kyc

Well, Yobit and Binance still don't require users to do KYC. But specifically for Binance, if you contribute to their IEO. Then you must do KYC, and it's actually not a problem.

KYC personally, I don't like it. Its destroying the real design of Bitcoin or Crypto, that's why they called it peer to peer currency, and anonymous where no one is pull in control in it. But since some of the reputable exchange requiring it to their user clients we had no choice but to comply for the sake that we can able to withdraw our profit and convert it to fiat, then once we comply being a user, the exchange also complying it to the one who controls them in the government due they are centralized based company.

I honestly feel anybody that values what using cryptocurrency stands for will detest the KYC policy as if observed critically does not have any actual credible reasons that justify it. 

It's just my opinion, no offense intended. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

I hate exchanges with KYC, Thats why I really like Yobit and the way they let people have freedom and not give the information to other services

Actually there is no exchanger problem that requires KYC from its customers. The problem is if the exchange must require passport documents as a condition while not everyone has a passport

44 minutes ago, gosemeg said:

No I don't like them.

Maybe if I have to move crypto to FIAT money  for more than 500,000 then I would say it is good to have some kyc.

We don't want new Binance leak fiasco again

I found that you copied other people's posts, then added a few words, I hope you don't do this anymore

Maybe if I have to move crypto to FIAT money  for more than 500,000 then I would say it is good to have some kyc.

I will provide the post link above as proof https://cryptotalk.org/topic/526-do-you-like-kyc-exchanges/?do=findComment&comment=154544

I Love My life

1 minute ago, loxo said:

No I don't like them.

We don't want new Binance leak fiasco again

Yes we obviously would need kyc to move that much usd or eur but for trading i dont think we should need this thats why yobit is so good!!!

4 minutes ago, Eddie R. Baldwin said:

KYC may be needed to receive fiat money, but in order to withdraw cryptocurrency, they should not be asked to go through KYC.

But why are they requesting for it this das? Even new exchange will said you must pass kyc before you can withdraw

Just now, Ele said:

But why are they requesting for it this das? Even new exchange will said you must pass kyc before you can withdraw

most of them need because of governments but some just want to scam people that dont want to do kyc, so they say i will only give money if you give kyc then keep it

1 hour ago, Juhe786 said:

I am not a fan of kyc, but I do agree that for verification and to prevent money laundering stuff, it is required by major exchanges. Like there are big whales and companies should know that these are not criminals who are using the funds for bad activities 🙂

It makes sense for dealings above certain amounts, but how can you call money laundring if a guy wants to withdraw equivalent to 50-100USD?

Although I agree that we have the need for certain regulations, I am sure that most of this is abuse covered by the "money laundry stuff". How can exchanges block your funds suddenly and ask for KYC? this is stealing!

Hello! I do not support KYC does not seem so annoying, although I know it is for increased security still seems like a waste of time, I hope that in time it will not be this way

19 hours ago, speedxp said:

Well, Yobit and Binance still don't require users to do KYC. But specifically for Binance, if you contribute to their IEO. Then you must do KYC, and it's actually not a problem.

I have a verified account with Binance. I think they were asking for it in case one need to withdraw over 2 BTC a day or something. These exchanges actually bound to ask for the IDs because of the pressure they feel from the authority.

17 hours ago, Enique said:

that's why they called it peer to peer currency, and anonymous where no one is pull in control in it

Well it's the current culture and government always wants to see where the money is going and coming so they push the exchanges for the KYC. It's not easy to ignore the orders for an exchange if they want to survive.

I think all belong to the Kus negatively and only boys from foreign countries love it because they have all always legal

Because the crypt is basically the kind of people went. A large part of the adventurers, that's not like KYC... no problems at all, a homeless person did and forgot about KYC as about a bad dream 

Also guys constantly say that if you take a homeless person doing KYC with him and a bottle of vodka to him and all seemed to be a problem, but when the chips look homeless hunt) 

This could be. But I've seen a few videos like bloggers gave money to a homeless person and asked to say something on camera or holding a sign. I'm sure there are those that for a little financial assistance will even say that they are admins of any project. Even exchange is possible to do so, and before etim to remove a few spots ( as is done now HYIP projects), and there will also need to pass the COUSCOUS.

And about the same Taste, now not a few people through photoshop or corrects their papers, and they do not correspond to reality or other people's docks. 

I use Kucoin and Binance a lot and I need KYC and still use normally, just do not participate in promotions that require KYC users.  In general, I don't like KYC floors either

How quickly COUS on penance pass? Have a friend's account was blocked and asking Kus a lot of time you won, the plan does not itself send data and how fast the exchange is confirmed?

Identity verification is bad because they can trade with users' identities. No one knows what to do with the identities they get from users.

It's good it's bad.
The good thing is, with the presence of kyc there can be clearly trusted people, bad, if the trading site is evil they will sell your identity.

No I do not like KYC exchanges because I don't want to give my person information to a website and I don't even know who the owner of that website is. It could be anyone. 

13 minutes ago, Namino said:

The KYC process discourages users of a service from attempting to commit financial crimes or other illegal activities . KYC systems normally involve up 10 pieces of identifying information about an individual .

But every exchange will not know what items are bought from the coins being transferred, so the words of illegal activities are just to make us believe.

I Love My life

Just now, baaranrows said:

The poll is just screwed to the same, should have its course right to do, then it would have been more votes already. Now much has been discussed, so eventually there will be another vote.

yes, but i think its clear that we dont like kyc because we need to give our privacy to do this while its risk because they have that data

if I have to move crypto to FIAT money  for more than 500,000 then I would say it is good to have some kyc