Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Namino said:

The KYC process discourages users of a service from attempting to commit financial crimes or other illegal activities . KYC systems normally involve up 10 pieces of identifying information about an individual .

But every exchange will not know what items are bought from the coins being transferred, so the words of illegal activities are just to make us believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if I have to move crypto to FIAT money  for more than 500,000 then I would say it is good to have some kyc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 12:55 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I am not supporting KYC myself. Its frustrating. I also believe it removes the core reason for cryptocurrency, the anonymity of it

Agree! You're no longer anonymous once you give them your personal information. Also, you are prone to identity theft once they know your identity. I really regret giving my personal information in one of the bounty campaigns that I've participated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 4:40 AM, dana33 said:

Actually big exchange like binance or kucoin is don't really need KYC. You still can trading and withdraw your coins on these coins without KYC, but without KYC your minimum withdraw is small compared with the KYC one.

It is not about what they want or not. The governments force KYC on us not the exchanges actually. The governments want to know where the funds come from and where they are going to because bad people use these exchanges to launder their bad money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:
23 hours ago, speedxp said:

Well, Yobit and Binance still don't require users to do KYC. But specifically for Binance, if you contribute to their IEO. Then you must do KYC, and it's actually not a problem.

I have a verified account with Binance. I think they were asking for it in case one need to withdraw over 2 BTC a day or something. These exchanges actually bound to ask for the IDs because of the pressure they feel from the authority.

I am also the same as you, have an account in binance that has been verified. Not that I can do 2 btc towing, only I at that time wanted to follow IEO in binance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bittrex, and few more. I do not use them at all since Binance and Kucoin are in the market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, speedxp said:

that time wanted to follow IEO in binance.

I was never been in any of the IEO or any other investment plan but my intention was to trade there. I think I have verified it sometimes in early 2018 coz that time I did buy some shitcoins LOL

4 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

because bad people use these exchanges to launder their bad money.

Well in recent time they got this video pornography site which had child pornography by tracing the deposits in exchanges. Sometimes it's using in good manners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MumtazRioz said:

Tương tự ở đây. Chúng ta đều biết lý do tại sao họ cần KYC (để ngăn chặn tội phạm, v.v.) nhưng tôi vẫn không thích điều đó. Tốt hơn là nên có một điều kỹ thuật số để chứng minh bản thân thay vì tiết lộ thông tin cá nhân trong KYC. Giống như một địa chỉ đặt cược.

I think that preventing criminals is only the reason, if criminals want to launder money, they only need to create multiple accounts, creating accounts is very simple, just have an email, I see if users do not have KYC  withdraw 2BTC 1 day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giving out kyc is kinda risky. As long as you are going to withdraw a money, kyc is not needed anymore. it must have a certain amount of price before the kyc is being asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I was never been in any of the IEO or any other investment plan but my intention was to trade there. I think I have verified it sometimes in early 2018 coz that time I did buy some shitcoins LOL

Well in recent time they got this video pornography site which had child pornography by tracing the deposits in exchanges. Sometimes it's using in good manners. 

I am not saying it is completely a bad thing but the risks involved with KYC make it bad for innocent people too. Binance was hacked and thousands of KYC documents were on forums in the dark net and this happened a few months ago. Even if they don't get hacked, you don't know whom to you send your documets. What if you are sending them directly to the scammers? Some exchanges are being run by scammers too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I was never been in any of the IEO or any other investment plan but my intention was to trade there. I think I have verified it sometimes in early 2018 coz that time I did buy some shitcoins LOL

It doesn't hurt either if you do the verification of the exchanged.

Wow, what shitcoin did you buy at that time? I think finance is always a good coin that can be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, speedxp said:

It doesn't hurt either if you do the verification of the exchanged.

Wow, what shitcoin did you buy at that time? I think finance is always a good coin that can be there.

Well you need to have trust in someone at least. With Binance since they had good reputation which they still have, I though to go with them.

Which shitcoins, the IEOs? Not been with them ever LOL

10 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

I am not saying it is completely a bad thing but the risks involved with KYC make it bad for innocent people too. Binance was hacked and thousands of KYC documents were on forums in the dark net and this happened a few months ago.

This KYC has bad thing more than good of course. I really do not like authority to handle my ID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well you need to have trust in someone at least. With Binance since they had good reputation which they still have, I though to go with them.

That is one of the reasons why I dare to do KYC there. Because of large exchanges, they do have a good reputation and have never had a problem with many people's identities.

 

11 minutes ago, speedxp said:

coz that time I did buy some shitcoins LOL

I mean this one, what Shitcoin did you buy last time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They takes time but Today I had realised something that I want to share with you.I registered an exchange website a few years ago and i lost my password and i lost my G2A too.But they solved the problem after they see my id.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont like KYC exchange, we need KYC if we connect bank account to the exchange so we can withdraw in real money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It`s not just that I don`t like KYC exchanges, even less I like KYC casinos. There is nothing special in KYC, it`s just torture for me to take so many pictures just to verify myself to someone who will most likely sell my info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, speedxp said:

That is one of the reasons why I dare to do KYC there. Because of large exchanges, they do have a good reputation and have never had a problem with many people's identities.

I think with few exchanges it okay. If I can recall correctly then I have KYC verified accounts with:

Polo

Bittrex

Bitfinex

and Binance of course.

I feel safe with them however lately I am not using above three. Only use Binance and Kucoin. Lately I am using Yobit. I have an open order to buy some doge.

Anyway, risk is when ICOs ask to do KYC. I think I have done with few but was really hesitating a lot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joann Gutierrez said:

It`s not just that I don`t like KYC exchanges, even less I like KYC casinos. There is nothing special in KYC, it`s just torture for me to take so many pictures just to verify myself to someone who will most likely sell my info

Yes, I totally agree with you regarding this kyc problem, not because it does not support the KYC procedure. If indeed well benefited is not a problem. This is the worst possibility that our personal data can be sold for certain purposes.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1millionClub said:

It is not about what they want or not. The governments force KYC on us not the exchanges actually. The governments want to know where the funds come from and where they are going to because bad people use these exchanges to launder their bad money.

But you still have a choice to do kyc or not and these exchange that i listed on that post are not really need KYC and you still can do trading, deposit and withdrawal without KYC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i only use binance and kyc there, 

im not do kyc on other exchange, because i cant gauranted my data will safe with them, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i won't give my private data into some new exchangers. i'll submit my KYC in some trustworthy big exchanger with a good security in that. until now i just submit my KYC in two exchangers, Bittrex and Binance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ehind Payments that are obtained in an easy way, there will definitely be risks attached to them. Likewise with the airdrop event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I think with few exchanges it okay. If I can recall correctly then I have KYC verified accounts with:

Polo

Bittrex

Bitfinex

and Binance of course.

I feel safe with them however lately I am not using above three. Only use Binance and Kucoin. Lately I am using Yobit. I have an open order to buy some doge.

Anyway, risk is when ICOs ask to do KYC. I think I have done with few but was really hesitating a lot.

 

I do not verify KYC in the exchanges you mention, except Binance. Because the other exchanges can still carry out trading activities even though they do not carry out KYC.

I didn't know that yobit also needed KYC, because I didn't do KYC at all in the YOBIT exchange.

Actually I often do KYC in every ICO, because somehow it must be needed when I want to invest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, speedxp said:

I do not verify KYC in the exchanges you mention, except Binance. Because the other exchanges can still carry out trading activities even though they do not carry out KYC.

I didn't know that yobit also needed KYC, because I didn't do KYC at all in the YOBIT exchange.

Actually I often do KYC in every ICO, because somehow it must be needed when I want to invest.

i also do not verify kytc but the problem is that this is very hard to find an exchange without kyc

but gladly binance and yobit dont charge kyc and can be used for us who like privacy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fogacaca said:

i also do not verify kytc but the problem is that this is very hard to find an exchange without kyc

but gladly binance and yobit dont charge kyc and can be used for us who like privacy

Relax friend, there are still many exchanges that do not require users to do KYC. Because usually exchanges that require KYC, if you want to increase the daily withdrawal limit. If you don't reach the withdrawal, then don't do KYC no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...