Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 39 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

I don't mind KYC verification and I don't think anyone who wants to work woth full security amd safety would have any problem with the KYC. But you need to choose a legit exchange site so that there should be no risk to do Kyc verification.

To be very honest I dont like those exchanges which requires KYC because most of the peoples dont have National identity Card including me how can they verify Their Account

I personally do not have any kind of issue with the exchanges who ask for the KYC because they are the legend exchanges most of the times and we have to pass it only once

I also don't like kyc  exchanges because most of the time they limit many traders because the documents that they request on this procedure is not owned by everyone for example passport or driver's license.

• +2 1

I think that this is not good, no, not good, because there are many well-known Chinese companies that leak information to another person in exchange for paying more money without notice or warning from them. KYC must learn to analyze the exchange and understand the information about anything we want to do.

No, in fact, I cannot stand Kyc, because it causes many problems for me, especially since the country in which I live is restricted from accessing some platforms and sites, I am always looking for platforms and sites that do not ask for kyc

• +1 1

this is just a necessary part of my security section along with two-factor authentication. So I agree. The main thing that would be a trading platform was reputable and valued its reputation.

I recently received some coins from a bounty that I completed last year. Two exchanges, ——- and p2pb2b, have these coins mentioned. Before I can trade, both exchanges require that I have my KYC verified. Is this a smart idea? KYC is a technique that I dislike. So, how about you?

I also don't like platform or site that requires KYC as we know most if the crypto currency do not require KYC before making any transaction or registration for a particular thing it always request for personal informations to get access to ones account or where you live 

Actually I personally do not mind doing the verification by KYC as long as it is a common platform and reputation and security but it is also true that I do not trust many platforms to deliver my data such as many airdrops that ask for it, I do not trust
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +1 1