Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 36 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

In my opinion, my friend, I do not like these exchanges because she wants to know your personal information and identity about you, and I do not like that, but if it is necessary and it is imposed on me, I will do it because there is nothing to be afraid of, but I prefer that there are no such exchanges and limit them. Thank you my friends

Its not the matter of liking or disliking, its the matter of is the exchange that you are trading on safe or not really, i understand that there can be a little stress while sending to someone your personal information like passport and picture of your face but i dont think that exchanges sells personal information.

KYC is very important for trade  sale and other matter in crypotalk much important know about your customer need and want. Customer are important source in any organization.

I thought if the coins obtained from the bounty had a high price, I would register on the exchange and verify KYC, but if the coins were cheap it was better not to register there. KYC verification is required by some exchanges, in order to be legal in each country, it is done due to government terms and conditions, maybe for taxes.

• +1 1

I personally do not mind doing the verification by KYC as long as it is a common platform and reputation and security but it is also true that I do not trust many platforms to deliver my data such as many airdrops that ask for it, I do not trust
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I do not like KYC verification because there are many fake platforms and if i give my data to any fake platform then I'll be hacked. So, I don't like to use any platform which requires KYC verification. 

Well, personally I don't like very much the kyc of exchanges, since one of the main qualities of crypto is that most of them are anonymous. Furthermore, it is not a good idea to give the identity card to any platform.
Although on the other hand I understand that it is necessary to prevent scams, especially in those who have the p2p option enabled.

• +2 1

KYC is something that have annoyed crypto users as it requires you to provide your personal data which could be risky. Dear some exchange doesn't requires KYC like Yobit. Yobit doesn't urges u to go through hard process of KYC . Dear the registration on Yobit is very easily and I can enjoy it's event's

It is not an Wallet but it is linked to that wallet and it's full form name is " know your customer" Which acts like an security to protect your account and as well as to stop money laundering in crypto currency.

There are many know cases of leakage of kyc data from exchange storage .even in exchange you can't chose what to use or wher to sign up .they say its to prevent terrorism but i think its so they can tax us more 

On 9/30/2019 at 8:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

You have to check at exchange your country is allowed or not. Because at P2P exchanges some countries are ban. So before going to KYC make sure your country is allowed for withdraw. Sometimes you wanna withdraw your bounty reward from an exchange and they freeze your account. So avoid this problem. And do Kyc for withdraw. If the exchange look authentic then it's not bad to go for KYC. You can also sell your coins to others who are interested in that coin group to other people. 

Actually, I love exchanges. But when KYC is involved, I'm a little scared because KYC means sharing your information with places you never knew. After all, one cannot trust anyone. There are benefits of the KYC event, of course. Nobody can trade without our approval.

Really I don't like them because in KYC they demand for personal data and mostly our identify information and many more and I don't like to share such personal information which can lead to a bad results. Dear there are also many exchange platforms which doesn't require KYC like Yobit where the registration is very simple

There are some exchanges that request the kyc and others not in my opinion the kyc is slow but I do know if you are a person or not

KYC stands for know your customer and it means that they required your personal data and your I'd card. In short they get all your details and that's what makes people annoying. KYC is something that mostly people don't like bcz they get fear that thier data could be used for wrong purpose or misuse. In short don't complete KYC bcz it's put u on high risk

Yeah my friend KYC exchange is a good platform to exchange. 

You can use this very easily . 

It's keep your information secure .  

Use this and enjoy your exchange.   

I don't know about this . Because I am new in this plateform . So I should be used in future. Your thanks a lot 😊 you mentioned this topic. I search on it as soon as possible . And seeing what type of forum.

Thanks

The KYC procedure is currently becoming fundamental due to the regulations of the countries where these exchanges operate, however there are some exchanges that do not ask for kyc to operate as yobit, okex or probit.

Personally,  I do not like it, because if I do not want to delete a certificate, provide your information and falsify in any way, it is bad, most exchanges need KYC, it can be a mystery to work.

I don't like to use platforms that need KYC as they are ineffective in my country so use platforms like Binance
Although KYC service is good, it is not available in all countries and this is not good 

• +2 1

If this is good, from my point of view the kyc helps to always be a real person and this is good, in any case and not 1 single person with multiple accounts to scam, so this is a very good thing.

There are many Exchanges that still allow anonymity, the case is that of binance. It is very difficult to send our documents, personal data without knowing who is on the other side..

I have seen in many cases in the KYC is been leaked by the companies that is why I don't like the KYC option by any exchange or by any project

This without any doubt that it is something that inspires security to many people, this kyc they love, that is why it is an issue that many may or may not agree with, but this undoubtedly prevents scammers from having multi-accounts.

It depends upon the seller but as i experienced, KYC is not trusted way to exchange as it reveals your identity and in some cases you data may lose sir to some activity by hackers at it happened work Binance

• +2 1