Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 35 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

KYC is a good way to expand your crypto withdrawal limit. If you are a big trader, doing kyc is a better way and adds 2FA to your exchange site otherwise you lost your money.     :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by muhammet güray hut

On 9/30/2019 at 6:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I also don't like a sites that asks KYC information's, i am not sure about thus sites, how trusted they are and how much they are secured, because if i gave them my information document how they will keep it, what if they lost it or get hacked that will put me in dengure, so i also don't like them.

The platforms require the activation of the kyc for two reasons, either as a form of protection and safety for the users' properties in the event of an emergency or because they prohibit certain countries from using them and therefore request the activation of kyc to prevent them from trading on them and it is possible to search for the platforms and review their evaluation, history and the extent of their reliability, so I do not see a problem in activating kyc

• +2 2

I do not advice you to do that, the most important thing when dealing with money is privacy, and you do not want your information to be exposed even if it was a far away chance, try to talk with the moderators of the bounty or contest and see if they can help you to withdraw it in a different way even if you had to pay small amount of it as fees. 

• +2 2

KYC is the only where bots will not enter any platform and only real users will work there. no one can use two or three accounts . But there is only one issue and that is , if someone lost his account and want to make another , then he will not able to use it again.Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

In my opinion, exchanges that use KYC are very interested in knowing who people are, and that is their right to guarantee a lot of things, I kind of prefer them.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I particularly do not like the idea of sharing my personal information with any site, but there are some exchanges that are mandatory for the KYC, there is no choice but to accept it

• +1 1

It is not safe and secure for us because KYC verification asked to us our name  email address etc if we give our private information  any hacker get our information and hack our account  and we lost our money . Otherwise privacy is better for us .

• +1 1

I have never used this KYC so I do not know so much about it ۔Please let me know if you know about the KYC.And let me know how it works. Thanks

Self-verification is important for businesses because it can make business accounts more reliable so that people are not fooled.If we can withdraw in exchange for no problem using KYC because KYC is not used in exchange, give maximum alternative for withdrawal.

I've had a very good revel in the usage of the Gemini trade. They do have KYC, however the interface for buying and selling is honestly enjoyable to apply. They introduced a brand new active dealer interface that makes it a great deal simpler to take a look at the marketplace and plan trades. I do not like how exchanges are chargeable for withholding your sensitive documents. It seems like they might do anything with them, or an coincidence may want to take place in the event that they were hacked and your information turned into leaked.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Now we can see many exchange use strategy to be used KYC and this required for policies, we must study evaluation the change if no longer required if we will withdraw in change no trouble not use KYC due to the fact on trade provide options for withdrawal max if no longer use KYC.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:07 AM, Malikjnb said:

I think it is a good KYC exchanges because in these exchanges you can safe and secure everytime. There are no scammers in this exchange. You can easily withdraw from this. 

I do not think because kyc exchange requires for your identification should mean they are safe, so far an exchange is not hacked and secure, I will prefer no kyc exchanges. And the fact is still that we should never leave money on exchanges unless we are an active trader, only the funds we are trading with should be on exchanges and all inactive funds should be sent to our wallet for safety reason

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not like the KYC system because it is VERY hassle. For our security, please let us decide it would be fine if the user who wants to do kyc or not do this option.

I like KYC exchanges , because people are getting spam in any platform.  So KYC can give us real users in the world who will never spam us perfectly. Thanks

Hello everyone my opinion is kyc exchanges is disturbing. And i don't know how safe it was. Some exchanger is so popular and very high security and they dont want kyc so that exchanger is very easy for me. Yobit is on of them, yobit exchanger is the best platform i ever seen.

5 hours ago, Imdadullah said:

I like KYC exchanges , because people are getting spam in any platform.  So KYC can give us real users in the world who will never spam us perfectly. Thanks

That can be your idea but anonymity or pseudonymity is very important, online is not that safe like you think, there are many people that attack victims just because they know about them online through the so called kyc and other verifications. Like me, I like privacy because it is very important than supplying my kyc online when there are others that will not require for it and yet good to use. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is good but not as yobit. Personally i like to use yobit and I'm very happy to use this. This is very profitable for exchange. Over all this is very good exchange in crypto marketing world 

On 12/3/2020 at 9:37 AM, GanBin said:

Did you see the recent MX market exchange that data was leaked, this could lead to phishing attack on their customers is the issue they are talking about now, advising their customers to use 2fa. But know that theives can come to you just because you data is leaked and they they know about it. Kyc is not good, because your data can leak and getting known to hackers and thieves. 

This can be very risky for MX exchanges customers as their kyc was leaked and this can be revealed to hackers. But as of now, no account was compromised, I think there is nothing that will happen again as their customers as being warned to use 2fa. 

On 9/30/2019 at 6:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I don't like Kyc exchanges

You need to to decide if the coins that you have code from ponti our forthcoming KYC or not if the earning is less than 5 or $10 you should never do that and if turning is higher than that you should go for KYC as there is no issue in completing it

It is true that KISO is also vital for the forum.  Cryptocurrency exchanges require KIC verification so it is much needed. It is handled by every forum.

No, I did not like the idea of verifying the identity, because I see this request from the exchanges is a contradiction to one of the advantages of the blockchain network and the privacy of its members in transactions that need to be without third-party glasses.

Maybe some people have a different view of KYC in terms of safety.

Edited by Yarazagh

KyC mean known your customer or client. KYC is use to check mandatory procces of Identify and verification of clients when opening an account .

Effective KYC involved knowing the identity and financial activety

if KYC doesn't retain to wear out delicate information and moreover photo identification cards, perhaps not lots of persons extreme dislike it, and I am one who in no way needs to act that for an exchange, as the chance is my individual data.
unfortunately certain exchanges maintain to execute the KYC and we are obligatory to complete it in round about position that are focal and duty be done.