Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 33 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Exchanges with kyc are more secure and more trusted. And there is no worry about currency which is kept in that exchange. So always do kyc first and activate 2fa.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, Janiii said:

KYC (Know Your Customer), refers to the verification process that customers to go through in order to: Verify their identity and link it to a cryptocurrency wallet. ... Evaluate the possibility of money laundering risks associated with a particular customer.

In my opinion, KYC is very important in the crypto world, it helps the different exchanges to identify those individuals who have no real interest in the platform or cryptocurrencies and only care about money laundering or other activities fraudulent.

• +1 1

I just hate KYC.I by no means sent my passport scans to any of these guys and I am obliged that I didn't. They contract hacked constantly. smooth binance was just hacked. I don't absence my passport scans to be sold on darknet

In fact we don't like KYC exchanges but we should accept KYC for more security of our money, and that's why you'll never hear that's the forex broker has got hacked because all forex brokers secured with KYC.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well, I don't see a problem when it's an exchange I trust and I know it's a good exchange, but if it is to get rewards, I don't think it's a good idea to do kyc, because kyc must be something for Our security and privacy should only be shared with those we trust and know that nothing bad is going to happen.

For me KYC procedure is good so the exchange will know if you are using your own account but i only like kyc procedure on the trusted exchanges because there are chances some of exchange will use it on wrong doings.

• +1 1

On 11/9/2020 at 3:58 PM, guatazoo said:

I like the KYC exchanges only for the mostly trusted exchange thats I can verify KYC, because if you will be verifying KYC in scam exchanges, you will be in danger. 

If we see the exchange are recommending us to verify our identity we must do what they want, because the only aiming is to improve security of the exchange.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

actually I have not tried before, but I heard that it is not good, so I recommend you to use Binance, it is a wonderful and safe trading platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

By the way, good to found such a topic.

As far as I see, in 2020 KYC is inevitable on the custodial exchanges and DEXes. Personally I don’t like it just because it takes time, but I don’t know any other ways to protect the crypto market from scammers and criminals – and unmarginalized crypto market is what we all need, so KYC is a necessary evil. 
However, if you are strongly against KYC check.

I would recommend you to use non-custodial services, you can find the list here https://swapspace.co/ (I guess this service has the widest choice of sh#tcoins on the market, they work with many exchanges, so good for bounty hunters). Swap services don’t have a mandatory KYC and in most cases you don’t need to register there.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't like KYC. I would love to keep my privacy. The fact that people don't know you online is a good thing because you wouldn't be a target in the outside world. I prefer decentralized exchanges over centralized ones 

• +1 1

Recently I are becoming some coins from bounty which I did last 12 months. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification earlier than I can trade. Is this proper? I do not like KYC system. What about you?
Edited February 18 by way of epidemia

• +5 1

I'd say that Binance right now would still be my go to exchange for anonymous, low volume trades. That may not remain the case, though.  Even though there are cases where they have asked for KYC seemingly out of the blue, I personally have never gotten that. There is always risk with dealing with exchanges that do not require KYC, despite what their official policy with it is as others say, because ultimately, legislation can change and that's out of their control.

• +4 1

5 hours ago, sp19a1ma034 said:

I ma a new user.i .being a new user I know about yobit.i don't know about KYC exchange. Yo bit is better than other exchange.

Yo-bit is a good exchange I would agree with that, but without been biased yobit is not a better exchange than others, i spend most of my time at yobit because I'm used to it, they real should update somethings, especially the mobile version of yobit.

• +1 1

This depends on the amount involved as not all withdraws require KYC. KYC is mostly needed among the centralized exchanges but also, the decentralize exchanges also does when your funds are higher for withdraws. Advise, kindly make use of the google search button to find out exchanges that required crypto deposit and withdrawals without KYC., also put in consideration the amount. 

• -2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/10/2020 at 7:07 AM, Zaryab ahmad455 said:

I personally do not like it, because it is to remove anonymity, if I do not want to give my data and I do not want to be tracked in any way, it is not convenient, many Exchanges are demanding KYC, it may be an educated attempt to gradually remove the Privacy.

And its really very dangerous to be giving KYC to the crypto exchanges because they have any relation to governments, so they can do anything with your KYC.  

• +1 1
  • +4 2

I have an account with Bittrex, which they have frozen now, because of their KYC policy. They have introduced this KYC policy, after the fact. It really stinks, they are asking for too much personal info from me, to reactivate my account.

On 1 side, I think KYC can be good to a certain extent. But, as long as its not too invasive. Bittrex is located in the USA. Any trading platform located in the USA, has these draconian rules to sign up. Whats worse, is that 1st they let you sign, deposit your money, then they tell your about their KYC policy. Which is a real crappy thing to do.

If anybody is thinking of opening a Bittrex account, think twice. I wouldnt, if I was you. There are better exchanges out there.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I also don't like KYC exchanges but KYC is necessary for your wallet security. I will do KYC only in large and big exchanges like Binance, Hotbit, Kucoin etc because these are the big exchanges where we can keep our big amount without any tension. I don't recommend to do KYC for some coins like 10$ 15$ because you are going to give your identity for only 10$.

• -5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I too dislike KYC verification, in my opinion basic information will suffice for security purpose. Requiring too much of customers information makes people uncomfortable as there is no guarantee they can keep these information private, safe and secure specially from hackers and scammers. I would normally not sign up in platforms requiring too many private information.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

There are almost always informatics inflated in Kyc, they also facilitate trade between many people. I recommend binance and the p2p that implemented it on their platforms.

• +4 1

I never enjoy doing KYC anywhere, not just on a crypto exchange. That makes me feel insecure that my information might be misused somewhere.
However, KYC has become a very popular requirement, especially for exchanges because they need to comply with government regulations on user information.

In my personal opinion in the exchanges I prefer the kyc for security with the issue of my data and investments or deposit of balances in the different exchanges. It can be a somewhat overwhelming methodology but it is necessary for them to give us a little confidence in how you handle exchanges.

El 30/9/2019 a las 11:39, el consignatario dijo:

Recientemente obtuve algunas monedas de recompensa que hice el año pasado. Estas monedas se enumeran en dos intercambios, ----- y p2pb2b. Ambos intercambios requieren tener verificación KYC antes de que pueda comerciar. ¿Es esto bueno? No me gusta el procedimiento KYC. ¿Que pasa contigo?

The kyc procedure is very useful, and this helps us to avoid being stolen or attacked by hacker in any platform where we register, so in my opinion it is very important that we accept the kyc as something normal and important.

• +1 1