The reason dogecoin is stuck! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

That's the reason doge price is stuck, just my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1

off course dogecoin is a good coin but its value is stuck now and not rising from long time, but you have to become patience because patience pays you alot and it is the key of success.

• +4 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

Dogecoin is really good for a long term investment and people who holds this coin thinking that the price will go uptrend once bitcoin's value rise up.

And ima hoddler too of dogecoin,

• +1 1

If Elon Musk adopted Dogecoin then huge gains would be made. There was a large spike in its price when he mentioned it earlier this year but the price soon fell back. I guess no one can predict what the future holds.

• +2 1

On 10/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

The guess for Dogecoin to reach to $20k is not correct although there is a chance that it will reach to $0.1 with BTC price increased and then to $1 when BTC cross the $50k target.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

if you want to compare btc with doge dont compare their prices the have different amount of coins

you must compare the market cap

if doge touches $0.01 its something like btc in $20k

There is %5 yearly inflation with doge. When it is combined with the low demand, the price either stays stagnant or goes lower. This is by design. Doge wasn't designed to be a store of value. It was designed to be a low value FIAT like digital currency with high inflation. Accept this reality and don't hold too much doge.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:03 PM, wilbertson said:

The main reason why doge will never cost as much as Bitcoin is because Doge was design to be used for as coin for smaller denomination, That's why it has a big total supply compared to Bitcoin's 21 million max supply.

The doge is a currency of easy movement and fast may not have a high value but that gives us the opportunity to accumulate considerable amounts and a variation in prices would be enough to make many happy.

Do not think that the doge coin should be expected any extra profits. Some two hundred satoshi he two hundred in the future but I doubt it will cost at least $ 0.5 someday. I think the main reason why doge is not growing very much is the limitless amount of doge they can release

8 minutes ago, aann001 said:

that's a smart answer man, Doge has a large supply and will continue to grow ..
this is what makes the price of Dogecoin difficult to grow tall ...
and the developer has left Doge ..

How do you know the developer left the doge? Maybe it's just not the truth that is spreading to reduce the price of the target? A strange decision to leave a coin that is quite popular? Maybe there was some other team there? What is the reason why the developer left the project?

Doge will surely pump during the next bull market. Put some sell orders at 250 sats and forget about it. If it hits, hooray!  Doge has little use except for tipping and very small amount transactions.

3 minutes ago, aann001 said:

traders already know if Dogecoin doesn't have a program and some developers have left dogecoin,
I advise you to go to the Btt forum and you will find information about this ...
but dogecoin is still an idol coin for merchants perhaps because of the cheap and fast shipping costs

It's a shame if the team really left the project. I searched for some news from the serious results, but did not find. Yes, doge still remains a popular and beloved coin. I am very pleased that it is traded on many famous exchanges so I am optimistic that everything will be fine with the coin

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 AM, wilbertson said:

Doge's strategy is to have a few and place a sales order of 30-40% profit, one day it will give a good PUMP, the rest of that currency can hardly be applied to theories that can be of AT or Fundamental Analysis.

3 minutes ago, aann001 said:

what I mean from my words is that some members of the team left the dogecoin project, not all of them.
I think also the doge team is a new team, they are not the first team to make a doge ...

You know, I seriously have hope for this coin. It is very popular and I don't think anyone has seized such a coin. Also, my optimism is that not too long ago, this coin was added to the binance exchange. So I think everything will be fine in doge coin

On 10/8/2019 at 4:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Even though Doge is famous, not many people buy and sell it for trading. Doge has quite a low Volume across all exchanges, and the price is still in the double digits - which makes it much harder to bid against. So for now, I'm thinking the reason it's stuck is because of trading volume - but yes, your answer also makes sense. A lot of people have bought in and forgotten about it. Also, doge has an unlimited supply - they keep issuing more and more coins - so the price may not rise very fast due to inflation.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

DOGE coin will have a jump probaby in coming months, it's an annual event that doge whales pump it hard, so be a little patient

On 10/8/2019 at 3:03 PM, wilbertson said:

you have some point there... not saying that people are expecting that Doge will become the next BTC, but they are expecting that a surge in price will mark the beginning of the next alt season... and so they are holding to sell at a higher price... in fact this is the main problem of most cryptos at the moment...

but nevertheless, doge is widely used and will surely rise in price as soon as BTC takes the doubts away from investors

On 10/8/2019 at 5:03 PM, wilbertson said:

dont even compare dogecoin to the founder of the crypto space that is bitcoin, one coin was made as a joke and the other was developed to make a better financial future.

First it started, as we all know, as a joke. Who would take this seriously? Newcomers that search for some information about dogecoin will have the idea that is not trustworthy so they won't spend a dollar in there. For old traders, doge is not considered for long trades because it's not profitable. And there is too many people holding and expecting for a change: nobody is pumping neither dumping. That's why.

I disagree. Dogecoin is like this mostly because it's an inflationary coin. If suddendly people "decided" dogecoin would stop being mined at some point, the price would surely increase in the long run.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:03 AM, wilbertson said:

That is your opinion, but do you invest in DOGE on USD market or on BTC?

Because DOGE "stuck" on BTC market because of big walls, and it's hard to move price (and that is good in some case). But if you look on Yobit and DOGE walls you can see that from 28sat till 55sat there are around 41 BTC and from 27sat till 21sat there are around 46 BTC, to move price double up you need close to same amout like to move down price 6sat which is around 22%. 

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

i think most of crypto users buy from an exchange dogecoin and sell at another exchange after few times. so this makes the price circulation.

Still dogecoin is not having good investors thats the main reason that dogecoin will stuck and soon dogecoin will move up and go high because market bull time is near and i hope this time doge will go up so much and break the last time record.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Doge is created for jokes. It won't suitable for investment, especially for long-term investment. I think the doge price is belong to "good" category, since the block created fast with a high reward and also there is unknown max supply for doge.