The reason dogecoin is stuck! - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

28 minutes ago, Bunny said:

I don't think dogecoin is a good one to invest. Sorry, but I don't really like them. Doge is one of the coin that could make you rick or poor overnight. Such high risk coin, because it's very cheap.

I don't think it's high risk, since with just investing $ 100 you can get higher returns just with the Doge growing to $ 0.1. That is,  the risk low because the investment capital is low.

When you invest in a currency, the important thing is to observe its behavior then you use capital that is at risk with the volatility of that currency and the market.

In this case the risk does not matter, they are only $ 100. But if you have a million $ 1,000,000 you not invest in Doge, the risk of losses is high, then I look for a safer currency for example XRP, LTC or Bitcoin, all with very different prices.

This analysis is valid for a daily trade, doing Hodl is another type of analysis, beware of the types of investment plans.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It doesn't have any on going development behind it. It's just a meme currency with unlimited supply, if the price stays where it is, it's going really well as it could just drop.

I think Dogecoin will appreciate over time. Dogecoin will also take time just the way  it took some time for Bitcoin to rise. Once it's widely accepted also, it's value will also appreciate. 

On 10/11/2019 at 7:26 AM, corrao25 said:

How do you know the developer left the doge? Maybe it's just not the truth that is spreading to reduce the price of the target? A strange decision to leave a coin that is quite popular? Maybe there was some other team there? What is the reason why the developer left the project?

dogecoin is a high-quality coin but its estimate is immovable at this time and not rising from lingering time, but you own to happen to patience because patience pays you alot and it is the enter of success.

You're right bro, Dogecoin is one of the famous cryptocurrency. But in my opinion why Dogecoin is stuck and the price ranges between $ 0.002440 USD, this happens because the number of offers and the number of requests is always balanced. If the number of offers rises, the number of requests also rises. so the price of Dogecoin is always stuck.

Dogecoin is stuck around 0.0023 usd cause dogecoin is not like regular cryptocurrency it was not created that way, dogecoin have unlimited supply that makes it so difficult for price to go up high cause if the demand increase the supply will also increase creating balance.

I think Doge is stuck because there's not much development going on with the coin.

If developers come out with new releases regularly, you will see Doge pump.

1 hour ago, Zervanix said:

I think the reason why dogecoin is very slow to move is because dogecoin does not have a new plan and also dogecoin as far as I know has a unlimited supply so this prevents doge coins from going up again

But bitcoin too does not have a new plan or development and it is still increasing.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

That's the reason doge price is stuck, just my opinion.

Last 3 days doge coin price huge increased because for large number of community support. Few years ago doge coin no use case and still but doge coin have huge community who support  to doge coin.That's why doge coin still dominate.       

7 hours ago, Sohel Rana said:

Last 3 days doge coin price huge increased because for large number of community support. Few years ago doge coin no use case and still but doge coin have huge community who support  to doge coin.That's why doge coin still dominate.       

Doge coin have not limited supply and its price some time fluctuate but it can't be dominant to any coin.Doge is still popular but in future i am not sure how this coin survive when we  can have more promising coins like hydro coin.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

I think the reasons are multiple:

1. there are too many dogecoins issued
  2. the userbase that pay with doge isn't growing much
  3. there are not many upgrades of doge
  4. The team that works on doge is small
  • Useful or interesting 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:23 AM, Ppmanhot said:

Dogecoin is actually good but presently the Doge has stuck which I think is discouraging many people from going through it but we hope to see

It rise again

no, they are not as good as you think. their team hasn't made good news in the past few months which has caused the coin prices to not be good.

Dogecoin was quite popular when it launched but when bitcoin price shoot to high price people shifted their attention from dogecoin to bitcoin and other good performing altcoins.

Dogecoin has quite high trading volatility throughout the trading exchanges and is popular in mining. Dogecoin is stuck. There are several factors of order in the supply and demand of trading dogecoin is quite high. So waiting for the whale to pump is the best choice.

I'm not surprised if dogecoin still stuck at that price because you know the supply of dogecoin is unlimited unlike bitcoin it has limited so when the supply is getting low the price will increase.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/8/2019 at 4:03 PM, wilbertson said:

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

there 2 reasons because of doge price is not moving with high rates.

the first one is because doge has no real project that can support his price since it is a meme coin

the second one in because doge has an unlimited max supply so the doge coin in circulation will be an infinite number

doge coin has a very large amount of supply also no real project 
the only reason that we use it cause it has low fees to transfer and also very fast 

but no real team no real project so no one invest in it just to transfer from exchange to another 
if they decide to burn some of the supply may be we can see a pump in its price 

Doge is a coin that very few individuals are utilizing and that is the reason the cost is trapped. You can't do much with doge coin and its cost is likewise exceptionally low and individuals are not keen on purchasing and selling it since it's not famous

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, wilbertson said:

It is stuck because the traders and the investors have no interest to it already and the team behind the project is not doing their job. Marketing is the main attraction of the projects so they should always come up with a good plan to market their project so it will continue to grow. 

Dogecoin is not jammed, it's just that growth is very slow. So as if there is no satisfactory movement, but if the market has begun to rise. certainly dogecoin will experience the same thing too.

Actually dogecoin is very popular crypto currency. For this reason now people stuck this coin. If you invest in this coin then you can get a good profit

We know dogecoin is very profitable currency. For this reason now people stuck this coin. But in my opinion Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

I have not a concept about it that manner but you will be proper. We have to additionally take into account that bitcoin is the only that units the tone in the world of cryptocurrencies and has a totally marked incidence with the relaxation. Now there are sure issues that you need to maintain in mind to understand why many people use Dogecoin.

Welcome with me
Dogecoin was not made to be a controlling and competitive currency for bitcoin, its goals are simple
The value of its volume exceeds one billion units, which makes its price value small
The flight of investors from it has logical reasons