The reason dogecoin is stuck! - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

This is the limite of dogecoin it will around 30-40 satoshi because

Big reson is dogecoin supply is high and developer is not making

It new plan

Dogecoin is good for longtime investment. In future doge will go to the moon. In ny opinion doge price will rise after 2022. In 2022 doge will cross 1$+ percoin. So those who invest for long time can invest in doge. It will make promising return in future.

Dogecoin is one of the cheapest coins, and we know that dogecoin already increased a few years ago when bitcoin trying to improve. Dogecoin will need time before it grows, and I am sure that dogecoin can rise like the other coins. Right now, dogecoin prepare for the next bull run that will come soon, and dogecoin will start to grow at the right time. If you still think that dogecoin can increase, you can buy dogecoin from now on, so you will be ready to sell dogecoin when it raises later. But yes, many people underestimate these coins, and they don't buy this coin because they have another coin option to buy.

On 1/5/2020 at 8:40 AM, Kusumo234 said:

namun alasan paling logis kenapa doge

What is this? A mixed-up alien language? I don't understand. What is clear for most cryptocurrency? The price stuck? I don't think satoshi creation price stuck.

8 hours ago, lerd21 said:

Dogecoin can rise,but its great for trading or exchange. cost low and good supply,also users trust this coin. maybe coin wasnt for investment?

It is said the coin was created just for fun, but it has been very useful to many on many areas, the coin is not rising because of its supply so i don't think it will rise anytime soon.

It's always stuck because doge have unlimited supply and also beside that it's have lack of development, Dogecoin mainly was following bitcoin market condition so i think it will stay same like now, Becoming another alternative coin.

In my opinion, there is no more rational reason why dogecoin is stuck, except because cryptocurrency has not been visited by bulls, if any of us see that dogecoin is stuck, maybe there is something wrong, because doge has a story, and prices have targets that must be met based on supplay and  demand.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:48 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

That's the reason doge price is stuck, just my opinion.

Some of the people have been storing dogecoin since it may be like bitcoin in future. So they are holding it. And most reason is that People might be trading on bitcoin which reduces the transaction of bitcoin. So that .ay be the possible reason that doge coin stuck at a price.

Hello. Like you I am a fervent supporter of Dogecoin because I think this coin is good and promising. The network is reliable, transactions are quick, and network costs are low. In addition, this project has been active for a very long time and has nothing more to prove. I also think that the fact of hodl is heavily used by former cryptocurrency users and that this prevents the price from pumping (for now) ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, corrao25 said:

Do not think that the doge coin should be expected any extra profits. Some two hundred satoshi he two hundred in the future but I doubt it will cost at least $ 0.5 someday. I think the main reason why doge is not growing very much is the limitless amount of doge they can release

I hold dogecoin for long term trading I think it will touch $0.10 in one or two year dogecoin prices not going very high but it is a good day coin for small investor because  small investor not by other expensive coins like bitcoin ethereum litecoin in may opinion buy dogecoin and hold it for couple of years it will provide us good profit i think we cannot earn good profit in short term trading what is your opinion about long term holding of dogecoin this isgood idea or not

million upon millions of coin are created per month and this is the principal reason behind of this stuck between 20 to 35 satoshi. but it could be higher at anytime. and it is considered as stable crypto currency like as ripple at this moment

Well you got a point in saying that holding doge coin is one of the reason its stuck since if you sell it the value of doge goes down. But I believe the main reason why doge coins value is stucked is because of the lesser trades. People are now shifting into xrp, stellar, bch and other coins which has good movement and thus leaving doge behind with few holders and users left.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 08.10.2019 at 22:03, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

this coin will not cost a lot of money since ordinary holders have a lot of this coin and its price will not even be $ 1 and this is a fact, this coin is used for exchange and sometimes for the sake of withdrawing funds because it has a small commission

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2019 at 4:27 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

off course dogecoin is a good coin but its value is stuck now and not rising from long time, but you have to become patience because patience pays you alot and it is the key of success.

Truly I think dogecoin has recently lost its value and it's stuck to 0.0023 let's continue to have more patience and she shouldn't lose hope

The Dogecoin was parody or joke in start but its become one of most famous coins in cryptoworld but devs and investors never take this as serious case so its stuck but no recently we have some good developments about this and work is going on so we can expect some good rise in value of this coin because mostly crypto expereinced traders are feeling its going to be double in near future.

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Maybe that's all dogecoin should be a coin for simply and cheap withdrawal fees.

yes, at the moment she represents this herself and the society will eventually decide and send certain coins for specific use, if it continues this is not a bad position for dogecoin😀

• Useful or interesting 1

why is the price of dogecoin stuck because it is the psychology of dogecoin charts like that, but if I say it's not stuck, it tends to be slow, different from other coins, when the price of dogecoin goes up, it will go up to 100% or even more.
if you don't believe, you can see the dogecoin chart below.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/R3YgMtJ4/

can be seen dogecoin chart in TF Weekly is indeed quite slow, but the movement is clear, if the dogecoin has gone up, the average will rise above 100%.

DOGE has been and will always be just a meme cryptocurrency. It doesn't provide any functionality than the basic transactions and let's be sincere who will use a crypto named DOGE on mainstream with an actual dog as a logo? - bad branding for day-to-day use, but good for gamblers and degenerate traders.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

The value of dogecoin is stable compare to other coins but i never choose this coins because it is not yet recognize in my country as well as litecoin. We only have bitcoin, btch , ethereum and xrp. I hope this coin will be also available.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:03 PM, wilbertson said:

I don't think that's why, if you research again about your analysis of course doge prices will not be like now. with that opinion it means that holding and buying will be more than sell.

I would argue that it is due to the initial supply and rate of their developers. many advantages in my opinion for the price of dogecoin that does not have high fluctuations. I do not know the current price will last until? because now there is a stable coin concept.

Dogecoin is a good investment for long term, some expection say say that dogecoin will be between 0.5$and 1$ in 2022, so we should be patient and hold them 

3 hours ago, Youneaa said:

Dogecoin is a good investment for long term, some expection say say that dogecoin will be between 0.5$and 1$ in 2022, so we should be patient and hold them 

Good wishes for doge coins! But one dollar seems doubtful. Except when dog-lover associations around the world start using this coin. But hopefully, your dreams come true.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:33 PM, wilbertson said:

I think there are some reasons that prevent Doge price to rise. The first one is that Doge has unlimited supply and can be mined without limitation. This will result in so many coins entering the market every day and when the supply is huge the prices will go up very slowly. The second reason that reduces people's interest in Doge is that it doesn't bring them enough profit due to little price changes. I think Doge has not been successful despite the fact that it was revealed in 2013. Mining Doge is also not profitable because it engages miners in something like a lottery!