The reason dogecoin is stuck! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

On 12/18/2019 at 11:41 PM, Aminul Islam said:

I heard about dogecoin in 2017 and I tried that time to earn some free coins. Many experts predict this coin will hit $1 in that time because of bull run but this coin have no upgrade that's why it stuck.

Dogecoin cant reach 1$ even 10 season of bull run came because dogecoin had a massive supply if you see other coins that had 1$ price their supply is limited.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

At present, DogeCoin is stuck because now the price of DogeCoin has dropped so much that no one wants to sell it and who has reduced the market price.…

Edited by Sohel Rana Sazzad

On 10/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

That's the reason doge price is stuck, just my opinion.

doge is perceived as the pass to trade poo coin. in the event that we don't have doge coin, we can't begin exchanging poop coin. So on the off chance that it comes to alt season or poop coin season, doge consequently goes up. since it is the ticket!

On 12/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, wilbertson said:

I will check that later sir, but so you say that dogecoin was meant to be a stable coin.

how is doge coin a stable coin? it has been pumping ever since it was made and if you check the chart you can see it yourself and right now its sitting near the bottom and might be pumping soon.

5 hours ago, Rifat773 said:

I think the reason for Dogecoin getting stuck is because its price is so low. However, I hope the Dogecoin tool will start moving faster. And people will start earning it

Ok your first sentence is complete bs. It is like saying when it rains water falls from the sky.

Then on your second sentence you are talking about a Dogecoin tool. What is this? Never heard of a dogecoin tool.

Edited by BTC Future

About 2 years ago when I brought doge coin that time doge price about 16 shatoshi.

Someone tell me doge are shit coin but that time doge hard pupm and price up 120 shatoshi but unfortunately I can't sell my doge because my doge stack in coinmarkets exchange scam.

Doge coin have good community that's why I think doge price  will be increase.  

On 10/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

People are not interested to hold that coin because of unlimited supply that makes the price drop. If you have a limited supply, then you can burn more coins so the price can increase automatically. I don't have any hopes on Dogecoin.

I think becouse dogecoin has an unlimited stock thats why dogecoin cannot be hit bigger price now.maybe if they control the volume of tjat coins not now but soon it will pump also the price becouse dogecoin. Now is famous

10 hours ago, Rashed Niloy said:

I think Dogeoin is a good coin, it was stuck in the days before, but I think it will last forever as Dogecoin shows growth and it seems to be a preparation for its own market growth.The demand for Dogecoin will rise quickly

Doge is currently only demanded for holding as a stable and seems to be good to trade with, so the demand is good.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin doesn’t have a stable development team and hasn’t had any technical updates in nearly five years,strong publicity helps increase its price and Price isnt going up due to millions of new doge being produced everyday.

On 19.12.2019 at 19:47, Abbas Ali Shah said:

The reason for Doge coin stuck is that most people use Doge coin for fees to send money from one exchange to other and no one hold it for long term

I also think Doge is not an investment coin but an auxiliary one. Its price will not fall much and will not rise at least in the near future.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:48 PM, BTC Future said:

Ok your first sentence is complete bs. It is like saying when it rains water falls from the sky.

Then on your second sentence you are talking about a Dogecoin tool. What is this? Never heard of a dogecoin tool.

that post is probably made by someone who barely knows how to write in English so dont mind yourself with it, if you are investing in doge coin its because you know this coin will pump hard on the next bull run and thats all you need to know.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2019 at 10:30 PM, d3nz said:

Dogecoin is really good for a long term investment and people who holds this coin thinking that the price will go uptrend once bitcoin's value rise up.

And ima hoddler too of dogecoin,

Basically, if we see that prices are leaning towards the price of bitcoin and then to other coins, so I think that the price of dogecoin will go up when the value of bitcoin goes up, but I believe that investing long-term with dogecoin is very profitable.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:37 AM, VangoCash said:

I like Dogecoin and i use it often for low fees and because is listed to the most exchanges but i don't think that i would holding any big amount for long time. Also i think the price now is too low .

Dogecoin is  good coin and this coin future is good but its volume is so much high thats why it is not move properly and now this time its value is so much low and now i am waiting for the market bull because market is down regularly from long time and i hope soon it will go up.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I think so, too. Doge is doge, because people love doge. Anything that started as a strong meme has a celebrity-like status that people don't want to see fail. It was never meant to be serious, but people vote with their crypto and their sense of funny. When the market starts to go up, people will keep buying in to doge, whether that makes any logical sense!

And the point may be that it may be again will be fork Doge last time the price rose well at the fork

5 hours ago, Zakir Ali said:

It is on the investors of the doge coin. why this coin price is not increases. and will struck.

The doge coin is still in constant price mood from many months. but the coin is very popular its price increases in the future

Looking at the numbers, you can collect Dogecoin in the interest of future profit after its price increases. For example, if you buy 100,000 pieces of Dogecoin for a small amount today, then after that you sold it when Dogecoin reached $ 1, you would have made a fantastic amount.

Thanks for sharing with our very good information about Dogecoin stucks.I am also agreed with you.I am also think that reasons you are share with us this is the reason for Dogecoin stucks

1 hour ago, huyscoi40 said:

I also like Dogecoin, because of its low fees and transaction speed, I think the reason dogecoin is stuck is probably because dogecoin is not growing and just like that.

In my opinion, dogecoin is not a stuck friend, but because the circulation is so large, plus the addition of new coins is also quite large, it is natural that the price of doge does not seem to develop,

I also like dogecoin, and the reason is the same as what you say, low transaction speed and fee, but that is why the amount of dogecoin is rapidly increasing...

I see the most logical reason why dogecoin is stuck,because the supply is so large, besides, I don't see a significant surge in dogecoin demand, and it's only natural because it's not only dogecoin that has jammed,,,

And just like the expectations of other cryptocurrency investors, in my opinion dogecoin will rise when bulls in bitcoin come.

4 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

But it is only people who can make doge price to go up, you can't expect the coin to ho up if people do not invest on it. Only you and me can pump the price of dogecoin.

We already knew that of course.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, Kusumo234 said:

In my opinion, dogecoin is not a stuck friend, but because the circulation is so large, plus the addition of new coins is also quite large, it is natural that the price of doge does not seem to develop,

I also like dogecoin, and the reason is the same as what you say, low transaction speed and fee, but that is why the amount of dogecoin is rapidly increasing...

Yes, the supply is immense but Doge is a survivor IMO. I also like the speed and its low fees. I am holding some doge for the future because people will always buy doge for quick transfer.

@Nakamoto yes, I agree with your opinion, it can be said that dogecoin is indeed a coin that has many advantages including transfer fee efficiency and speed of transaction confirmation, because we might know that completing 1 block only takes 1 minute,namun alasan paling logis kenapa doge stuck,it's clear because most cryptocurrency is also experiencing it.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Greetings, I think dogecoin is stuck because not only is it a shitcoin but also not many people use it as much as Bitcoin. But anyways just a speculation.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

7 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

The currency will not be growing lately, the crypto market is really in decline, and few investors are interested in it.

well i think today doge coin has proved you to be wrong as we see it starting to go up and almost all coins are now beginning to go up.

2 minutes ago, man002 said:

there are too many doge created every day, and one more thing is the lack of investment.dogecoin would have cost if $ 0.01. But it has dropped a lot this year and dropped to $ 0.0023. That's why I didn't invest

Yes and a possible of bullish in dogecoin price is now a far from reality.even if the diloge coin now is rising star in crypto world,as this is one of most use crypto today still price will continue to dump.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, d3nz said:

Dogecoin is really good for a long term investment and people who holds this coin thinking that the price will go uptrend once bitcoin's value rise up.

And ima hoddler too of dogecoin,

Yes dear right i also noticed that people thinking it that price will be increase but it's not increase so people/investors are lettle sad hear this news but dogecoin will increase.