Best ICO/IEO rating site? - Page 5 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best ICO/IEO rating site?

4 hours ago, Youri.btc said:

I can recommend ICO Holder which is a site designed to compare offers. It brings together information from several ICO platforms. I also advise you CoinSchedule which allows you to search for ICOs and proposes to see the most reliable and appreciated ICOs.

First: I heard the ICO ranking site "CoinSchedule" for the first time.

Second: Do you believe in the current ICO ranking? Because each ICO ranking sometimes does not guarantee success for the project itself, it is limited to numbers.

Since today, every one of the rankings web sites is usually con; they will acquire a massive sum of money to be able to fee and present excellent critiques concerning virtually any venture. Thus there's no ranking web site on this 2019, which is authentic within my very own view; almost all they may be carrying out is made for funds. If you cannot pay out, next, they'll not fee an individual correctly.

You are right. I know that there are many ico site who are biased by the ico creator . they do fake revies and ratings about icos and that's why the investor lost their assets.

advertising sites they post or display projects on there site to show how legits there project is they can be fake and can be real depending on how legits there rating is

As soon as I found an ICO reviewer site that was transparent and honest in evaluating the project, there was no advertising on this site, but visitors were advised to donate, unfortunately, I forgot the name of the site. At the moment, I do not trust the ratings of site review projects; they give good ratings only to those projects that pay them. it's all about money

Yes you are right. They are among the bad now. They work for money and money do the job. They don't bother to check for good rating if you oay money you get high rating

There is no ICO or IEO rating site that giving a fair survey. The destinations are approaching money for all undertaking recorded on their site. Nonetheless, we may have a little bit of proposal to ICO venture from these sites. All things considered, it is anything but a reference to contribute dependent on their survey. I use it to check a task expectation as it were.