Best ICO/IEO rating site? - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best ICO/IEO rating site?

I choose ICObench
ICO/IEO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICO/IEO from various industries. Learn more about ICO/IEO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps...

• +2 1

I can recommend ICO Holder which is a site designed to compare offers. It brings together information from several ICO platforms. I also advise you CoinSchedule which allows you to search for ICOs and proposes to see the most reliable and appreciated ICOs.

• +1 1

You are right. I know that there are many ico site who are biased by the ico creator . they do fake revies and ratings about icos and that's why the investor lost their assets.

Last 2years ico are playing important role in the cryptocurrency industry. 90 percentage are scam and 10 percentage are real and genuine.all scammers are fulfill bags. icobench is the best ico site and get ranking icos.

Edited by khalidforu

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

On 12/6/2019 at 11:06 PM, Cheese000 said:

Yes you are right. They are among the bad now. They work for money and money do the job. They don't bother to check for good rating if you oay money you get high rating

That is the sad truth with the rating platform we thought they giving a right and honest review but not at all because they were paid for good reviews.

I think that those cryptocurrency exchanges websites or other cryptocurrencies sites who are popular in making airdrops are only legit and all other is scam.

Most of the ICO and IEO rating site's are not legitimately giving the true ratings of it, and will charge you for using their rating sites. but i think there are some rating sites outhere that is being honest with the ratings.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:40 PM, Sagor10 said:

I think Icoratings.com is the best ICL rating site. This site is very easy to use. You will feel very much comfortable in this site. There are also many ICL rating site but I think Icoratings.com is best of them.

Right to say this site is very good for to know about the rate of ico that which ico have high rate and which project ico have low rate.

I think what's important here is for a potential investor to first, be knowledgeable about crypto. Once that is in place, head to the telegram channel of such ico, ask questions you need based on your checklist of what a good ICO should be, then check out the LinkedIn profiles of the team members for experience, originality, age of profile and et cetera. Then do some other checks as may have been decided by you. Listen to your 6th sense. Ico rating sites recommendations are part of the problem we have in the crypto space, embrace them at your own peril, they are better ignored.

I don't trust these ICO rating sites, because they can manipulate it. If the team wants their project to get perfect score then they must pay for it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't believe such sites. They get paid for a review. Please don't invest based on their review. Your money can build such sites.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Suggest your favorite ICO /IEO
This question is frequently asked ( what is the good ICO /IEO) we can invest or participate in bounty.
I suggest any one know good ICO/IEO to share it here and i ask all members have experience to agree or disagree with this suggestions of ICO/IEO.
By this way we can help  new investors  Who do not have enough experience to choose a good project.
I wish everyone who has the experience to share it with us by agree or disagree this suggestion.

anas hassan

21 hours ago, Makavelli said:

hope you do share the site here, so we can view too. 

@Consignee

What site? This is @Consignee plan. I don't see him around for a long time. Maybe he is executing the plan.

20 hours ago, caklonte said:

I think all of these sites have good credibility. Lots of them review a lot of the latest ICO. But everything comes back to us whether we believe it or not. Because maybe the site has collaborated there is an ICO coin itself. Keep be aware. 

I do not fully believe in the reviews they provide. Because any review can be made to be even better, of course this is something that I cannot believe. Surely every project has deficiencies or even many deficiencies.

ICOholder contains a complete list of all ICO, IEO (Initial Exchange Offerings) and tokens crowdsale with detailed information, rating and analysis. ... Top Quotes ...that can be useful finding quality ICOs and IEOs. The core problem for both ICO/IEO founders and ICO/IEO.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, hassanmnr said:

This is one of the best and trustworthy platform to cash out crypto currencies
icobench.com

ICObench or ICOholder are all the same, can't be trusted. All projects even have good grades for review. But in fact the project has even died or is a scam.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

One site I use very often to determine if an ICO, IEO or any other cryptocurrency website out there is by going to beermoneyforum and looking through their scam or legit threads. They have a lot of explanations that point to why a site could be real or fake. The bast part of that website is it works for verifying faucets and Ponzi schemes. too.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/2/2020 at 2:15 PM, tony13 said:

Yeah my freind There is no ICO or IEO rating site that giving an honest review. The sites are asking money for all project listed on their website. 

Yes it's all about money any project gives money to promote his ICO or IEO And be listed in the famous exchange , every thing is manipulate by money we can't trust those rating website at all 

46 minutes ago, huyasdad08 said:

I can't believe any such website, and in my opinion, the ICO project site ranking I believe is fake, too risky there.

That's how much is said by users here, that they also feel that ICO ranking is full of nonsense or rather not to be trusted anymore.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, Babs said:

I solve not invest in ICO and IEO. I merely invest in yobit IEO as they give vision. They moreover assert decent foresight and high-quality future. As off other IEO or ICO, I act not reflect I be able to invest my riches or crypto on them.

What do you mean by, "don't invest in IEO and ICO" whereas you invest in IEO yobit. How do you not invest, whereas you say investing in IEO yobit. Really does not make sense.

ICO and IEO ranking are common, but now we no longer trust ranking sites.

There are several ICO rating websites, it is difficult to give it to any as the best, because all of them collect money for rating. however, ICOBench seems to have more believers than others.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:18 AM, Rashed Niloy said:

I think ICO or iEO review sites are many and many projects are listed on the ICO or IeO review sites, then those great reviews but after launching projects they are scams with investors, you will always be aware of scammers,

I think all or the majority of those reviews website are manipulate every ICO To bring more investor that's why we don't need to trust them at all , it's all about the money who pay more the website put more positive reviews about it and his projects

• +3 1