What is your memorable alt coin? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luv2709

What is your memorable alt coin?

Here are many memorable altcoins for me, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ripple digibyte, doge and many others are examples. There were times in history when these coins increased so much and also are times when there was a big losses. People that have been trading g for long we have memorable cryptocurrencies. 

• +5 1

recently with in some month , I see that X100 coin perform well in yobit Market . then I invest 100$ in it . but after some time X100 start decreasing , now this coin is in very bad position . even their isn't any buying order there , alot of trader lost their money in this shit coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The most memorable Altcoins for me its Ethereum because it was give me a heartache during the 2017-2018 Bullrun and until these day, I feel regret about my decision to sell all my Eth early without considering that it might reach to $1000+ that was one of my biggest mistake since I was join in crypto industry. 

The altcoin that I remember very much is ETH, I own ETH and at that time I sold it for $ 130.The current price of ETH is around $ 380 and I currently have no more ETH to sell, so it made me remember and regret selling it, back then .

On 10/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

My memorable coin is relevant coin. I made a much profit from it but now this coin is dumping and price is going down and down. I hope it's price will come up. 

Other favorite coins trust token. I gain 1000 tokens from bounty and make these 30$ to 100$ in just a week. 

There are many currencies from which I have made good profits and I cannot forget them because it is my favorite and one of these currencies is the wave currency because it has recently increased in price and made good profits from it.

• +3 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:16 AM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

In my case it was the satella lumer coin that I bought as soon as the airdrop came out.

My all time memorable alt coin was ltc and twt ( trust wallet token). At the begining ltc has a low price then i bought about 30 ltc and when it reached the price of 350$ once time in its life i sold all and got a hreat profit. I also got profit from twt. The last month trust wallet has a even and it was giving free twt tokens at first i was lucky enough to got some twt also for free then i sold them at a 130 $ price. And then my 130$ was many big thing. So thanks to everyone who helped me in my journey.

Mine is ETH since it is a great project that is revolutionizing and its value is increasing so that good rewards could be obtained with this cryptocurrency

On 08.10.2019 at 20:16, luv2709 said:

I'm still holding the coin you mentioned - Prospectors :) I participated in their bounty campaign long ago. The game itself has turned out to be quite interesting and engrossing. It's a real fun to play it!

As for me the most memorable alt coin is probably TFL (belongs to TrueFlip company). It's also quote an old altcoin and is connected with gaming or gambling it's better to say. It still exists. Moreover their website has a lot of different games where you can win crypto. All of them are very unique and interesting. Plus the very coin, while hodling it, gives you the right to get a profit share that Trueflip makes during the quarter. Awesome concept and I wish it will develop and prosper in the future. 

Personally, I remember the alt to bat. It is associated with an interesting project airdrop and high-tech browser brave, at the time of release there was an extremely powerful potential for growth. Also , those who managed to get on the wave of growth, they made very good money

I think the bat has been the most memorable currency I have ever earned, I got a lot of money and it was not such a complicated process.

The coins that have earned me, to keep them in a short time
They have been bitcoin, dogecoin, eth and trx, where I made losses was with litecoin I had it at $ 70 and it fell sharply to $ 40 haha

The first coin I earned money is of course bitcoin. The coin I trade the most is digibyte and dogecoin. The crypto money I earn the most is tokens or coins that I determine according to their daily volume. So I do not choose a certain coin in daily trading.

Aave (LEND), I managed to participate in the ICO. Coin quickly tripled in value and i sold my coins with a nice profit. Only just recently i went up way higher... could have my 4 times more profit had i hodl'ed

what is memorable for me ? many coin or token memorable for me .. like coin or token presale and going to zero or hold little coin and go to moon and many intersthing coin for me .. i just remmember coin in 2018 and 2019 many coin good go to the moon and now is zero

On 10/8/2019 at 4:16 PM, luv2709 said:

Of course, perlin, I earned about 230% on it and I am extremely glad that I got out of it in time because it fell below my entry point. Now I would not recommend it for purchase.

I remember my first profit very well. I did it with the first ETH bought and sold at the right time. small steps towards a great future.

Litecoin. I have started my venture to crypto with mining of LTC. It have led to many knowledges, many gains and losses. And I continue to think that it is one of best altcoins.

Without a doubt, with VLX, a great token that was created by Coinpayments, after 2 years of waiting for it to be listed on an exchange we obtained great profits.

My biggest profit was buying twt currency, which is still growing and has a bright future and I am very interested in it.

The currency with which I have had the most profit is with ETH, it is a currency that has a good future, although right now they have a problem with the cost of the fee but there are hardly any solutions that I think will have more potential and value