CoinAdster - earn BTC every day - Page 3 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ondrej Majer

CoinAdster - earn BTC every day

I love coinadster, it's not complicated at all, the rolls are every 5 minutes and have several ways to win..

Websites viewing ads are among the most excluded. Since I never use it, it is very boring and I wait a lot for the advertisement to finish, and the strange thing is that some advertisements do not pay, and our time goes to waste. If we do more, we will find better than this. I hope you like the reply

On 2/1/2020 at 6:45 PM, Ondrej Majer said:

Hello!

I am admin of coinadster.com

CoinAdster is platform, where everyone can earn BTC every day.

• Paid to click
  • Shortlinks
  • Roll faucet every 5 minutes
  • Mini jobs
  • Offerwalls
  • Weekly and monthly contests + lottery!

And much more!

Site has been opened 5.12.2019

Withdrawals - instant payments via FaucetPay from 1000 satoshi or 10000 satoshi via BTC (within 2 days).

You can open account and claim your first free BTC - coupon code: 50BITSFREE

Something about me - I am in this industry from 2014, but as admin from 2019. I am also promoting some sites, building my downlines. Its my hobby, normally I am working with small clients on ads like Facebook ads, Google ads, SEO etc.

Everyone everyone is most welcome. At the same time, I am open to all comments and ideas. 

Link: https://coinadster.com

Does coinadstar have a cloud mining feature?, Or does it have an affiliate link. Because i am a good affiliate marketer, I can drive traffic to the web of the have a good affiliate package, I like the current feature that you have listed in your post, they are great but I the earnings are not big enough for me 

Good to hear information about such a big and trusted site, thnx for sharing With us I think it's very good opportunity for begginars they should join immediately and earn wand also learn many skills to do online work. Also if you are experienced and can do trading it's very safe and have best business strategies. You can invest without any fear and can get many more profits.

Thanks for such useful information. I also try this app and earn btc. 

Thanks for telling your experience.

Thanks.

Edited by Zrnabaly