CoinAdster - earn BTC every day - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ondrej Majer

CoinAdster - earn BTC every day

Hello!

I am admin of coinadster.com

CoinAdster is platform, where everyone can earn BTC every day.

• Paid to click
  • Shortlinks
  • Roll faucet every 5 minutes
  • Mini jobs
  • Offerwalls
  • Weekly and monthly contests + lottery!

And much more!

Site has been opened 5.12.2019

Withdrawals - instant payments via FaucetPay from 1000 satoshi or 10000 satoshi via BTC (within 2 days).

You can open account and claim your first free BTC - coupon code: 50BITSFREE

Something about me - I am in this industry from 2014, but as admin from 2019. I am also promoting some sites, building my downlines. Its my hobby, normally I am working with small clients on ads like Facebook ads, Google ads, SEO etc.

Everyone everyone is most welcome. At the same time, I am open to all comments and ideas. 

Link: https://coinadster.com

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I love coinadster, it's not complicated at all, the rolls are every 5 minutes and have several ways to win

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a regular member of coinadster . here i earned more and more form various tasks. every five minutes earned by faucet. shortlinks and ptc ads are also good to earn . withdraw instant via faucet pay min. withdraw is 1000 satoshi very fast withdraw here. very easy and earning site thanks admin.

Thanks for sharing an interesting project. I used promo code SUCCESS! You have received 50 Bits! thanks 

On 2/2/2020 at 12:45 AM, Ondrej Majer said:

Hello!

• Paid to click
  • Shortlinks
  • Mini jobs
  • Offerwalls

And much more!

Withdrawals - instant payments via FaucetPay from 1000 satoshi or 10000 satoshi via BTC (within 2 days).

Something about me - I am in this industry from 2014, but as admin from 2019. I am also promoting some sites, building my downlines. Its my hobby, normally I am working with small clients on ads like Facebook ads, Google ads, SEO etc.

Everyone everyone is most welcome. At the same time, I am open to all comments and ideas. 

This is the easy way i get crypto, litlen by little that way i love coinadster, keep good job man 

Hello. Thank you for sharing. I think I wll try it soon. I like that kind of faucet. 10000 satoshi minimal amount for direct payment is not too much.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/3/2020 at 12:10 AM, JhonC said:

Cryptocurrency is a digital, or virtual currency.In theory, it could be used in place of government-issued currencies like the U.S. dollar. However, it isn’t yet widely accepted by merchants. Instead, most of the interest has been from investors in Bitcoin, the oldest and most well-known cryptocurrency.

Yaa....you are right, this is the main issue since bitcoin born and till now is stil the mine issue. I think it just about the goverment no have fully control of cryptocurrency.

But now sir many merchand have accept bitcoin. 

Sorry sir if my statement is incorrect i just often read some news about cryptocutrency.

Edited by Dhimas130184
Different replay post, one is quate replay and other want to show my payment proff from.conadster

4 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Hello. Thank you for sharing. I think I wll try it soon. I like that kind of faucet. 10000 satoshi minimal amount for direct payment is not too much.

You should join it sir, for the microwallet only need 1000 sathosi to cashout an in 2 day i am sure you will get 1000 sathosi and ever more.

6 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

According to me this is a faucet service which may help to earn some money but this may not be help to earn a high income and this is the time wasting job may be for everyone but a people with no job can use this

Thats right sir but i think for newbe and biginer just like me in cryptocurency the faucet is best place to learn and earn crypto even just penny (i join many faucet site) because i think to join in excange site is to risk lossing the crypto.

😁😁

On 2/3/2020 at 6:10 PM, Dhimas130184 said:

This is the easy way i get crypto, litlen by little that way i love coinadster, keep good job man 

Juat want to show my payment proff from coinadster, even on the begining i am doubt to join but now everything getting the answer with this payment. Join now don't be doubt, the admin is kindness. LOVE COINADSTER...

😁😁😁

IMG_20200204_004501.jpg

Edited by Dhimas130184
Wrong place, want to show my payment proff

On 2/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, Ondrej Majer said:

Hello!

• Paid to click
  • Shortlinks
  • Mini jobs
  • Offerwalls

And much more!

On 2/3/2020 at 8:31 AM, hina00 said:

I’m a sucker for coinadster, it's not at all elaborate in anyway, any shoots happen to be every last 5 seconds and now have a lot of tips on how to secure

I've been working on coinadster for 15 days. I have proof of 8 withdraws, about 50k satoshis, sometimes i made some tasks, faucets, and now i'm helping the site with some stuff, like translate to my language to better experience than google translate and other small tasks.

I could be that i profit with some spend time working on that

i commend it. Fair admin and guys on chat!

i am here to see the way of earning from the site.really good enough to join here and earn from this site.i will start working on that site beside of the forum.hope i can make more amount of BTC like the forum

With numerous positive feedbacks it tend to show of it being legit to work on it, sooner, and possibly now. Sure positive reviews will definitely count as good signs

admins can you moderate this forum? Each thread is full of spam just because your reward. Reward is good, but attract also spammers.

Thanks in advance!

Good news for happy member coinadster, i just found that this is happy hour, you can claim the faucet every 1 minute. 

That is the great think thank to the admin, hope every day getting happy hour from coinadster.

No talj anymore login now and claim.

Everything is working fine but in my opinion many referrals are needed to get a little income. Good project is success

I am also a family of coinadster.. Its very good and helpful, you can earn from many different tasks every day and also the minimum withdraw its very small.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am a general associate of Qindaster.  During this time I associated and earn a lot of work in other fashion.  Earn every five minutes by call.  ShortLinks and PTC ads are extra efficient for earning.  Call reimbursement leaves the moment through the minimum.  Release 1000 Satoshi Self-same speed.  Self-same is the admin of praise for cool and earning sites.

I need to thank coinadster and admin. For being willing to show themselves in this forum. So that I can interact with you.

Coinadster looks fair and I usually do paidtoclick and play faucet.

Thank you for sharing, we hope that this website https://coinadster.com/  pays, because some types of this websites they offer those service of paid to click and faucet.....etc at the end you will try to withdrawal nothing.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am a member in your coinadster , the website is very good and specialy in faucet every 1 min, but i don't like just one thing the contest of OFFERWALL is so low i want from u to exchange that. 

I am a normal individual from consternation . here I earned increasingly more structure different undertakings. at regular intervals earned by spigot. short links and ptc advertisements are likewise acceptable to acquire . pull back moment by means of fixture pay min. pull back is 1000 satoshi extremely quick pull back here. exceptionally simple and procuring site thanks administrator.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:45 PM, Ondrej Majer said:

Hello!

• Paid to click
  • Shortlinks
  • Mini jobs
  • Offerwalls

And much more!

I have never heard about this one, i might actually give it a go, i am not expecting much as there usually is a catch with these but hopefully i m wrong.