The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

When entering any site or platform, you must read and observe its rules in order to be an effective member of this site and to avoid the ban and deletion 15 minutes is sufficient to read and understand these rules. You must be patient

Crypto talk guidelines is very much important for the long term work .If we cannot proper follow the crypto rules than we cannot stay on this platfrom platform for a long times.Guides line is very much important for the better work.

Reading the rules about the forum is one of the basics for understanding a person’s work here .. he avoids the ban as he avoids deleting his posts .. by reading the rules, his post will be useful, free from errors and negativity.

@Mandoy01 Well mate all newbies should read the guidlines and rules in order to survive within this forum.It will help them to avoid mistakes which newbies usually do because they don't read enough about this forum andd ultimately they get banned.So try to learn first to make a successful Crypto journey.Good luck!!

Hello my friend, that would be great to take such a step because many beginners do not care about the instructions and do not see it, and this is wrong. They must follow the instructions and rules. You were good with your choice of the topic. I wish you good luck.

You are right and I noticed the same thing ... so always the oldest advice for beginners are to read basic rules in the forum before anything
This thing will facilitate the understanding of all things about the world of encryption

Yes dear brother you are right, you must read the rules of the forum and abide by them especially by the new beginners in order to protect themselves from deleting their comments and also not to be banned, thank you for this wonderful topic. 

Of course, my friend, I agree with you in everything that I have talked about. First of all, before putting up any topic by beginners, they should read and understand the directives and special rules of the forum well and adhere to them

Well, my friend, everyone should read the rules and questions and check because all the principals do not know the rules of the forum and it may take a very long time with them.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right because when I read the guidelines of crypto talk. I get many information about this and I have many ideas in my mind so due to these information my post could be right

It is very important for beginners to read the guide on cryptotalk in the forum section. So that general questions do not need to create a topic because it will only be deleted by the moderator. If beginners have read the forum section I think beginners will have no trouble posting because the guides and how to get paid already understand and we just need to work on the posting as well as possible.

Most people get banned here beacuse they don't bother reading the rules/guidelines. Theres so much subtle information apart from yhe basic rules which if you do not follow, you coukd easily get banned and never know the reason behind your getting banned. 

A lot of people here read the laws quickly, or even don't read them, and that causes them to be banned because they didn't observe the laws to abide by them and behave properly on the site.
We conclude from this the importance of ensuring that laws are constantly reviewed and followed up.

the most important thing in this field is to read the guideline to have a general idea about what we are doing in this site . plus we have to read a lot of articles about this topic

Of course it is the first thing we have to do after joining this forum. Reading guidelines, rules and regulation is very important to work in better way. It hardly takes 5-10 minutes to have a complete look. Instead of completing 100 comments we should read the guidelines first. So that we stay in this forum for a very long period. 

My friend, the new member of this wonderful forum, if you want to continue working and earning money, you must follow the rules and instructions of the forum and this is by research and understanding the method of publishing and posts, thus avoiding the warning and ban points, and this requires you more effort at the beginning of the matter and then go ahead and gain the required experience.

Welcome, buddy.
 Yes, you should read the guidelines and understand that because this is really important, it will make your job easier. 
And you have to be familiar with the Basic Rules of work and have an understanding of how to work, which will avoid blocking or getting warning points

It's important to read the Cryptotalk guidelines before posting in the forum. By doing so, you'll ensure that your posts are in line with the forum's rules and guidelines, and that you're not inadvertently breaking any rules.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.