The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Hey mates, you say right that forum guidelines very important because without reading the forum rules we can be banned in this forum if we not follow the forum rules, so we must maintain forum rules when we do post and comment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

True, there are a number of frequent comments. I hope that members adhere to the principles of the Forum and choose topics carefully to present the new and the best.

• +5 1

It is really important because you might end up being banned here in the forum if you didn't read the guidelines for the forum. There aren't really a lot of guidelines here in the forum, so please read them all and avoid getting having warning points or being banned.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Without reading the full instructions of this platform is like you are empty of knowledge and it means you are not interested to work here for long time. It just take some hours to read complete guide lines and then you are free to make earning easily without banning your account.

• +4 1

This is very important and I have to thank this friend for giving this post because I started with this but I have to read again to remember everything.

One of the most mandatory rule to survive here on this forum is to follow the rules of Cryptotalk. Because without following the rules, no one can actually stay here for a long time. Because breaking the rules will eventually bring warning points or banning. That's why it's quite necessary that we stick to the simple but important rule of following the rules as a newbie or as an expert user. 

• +4 1

Everyone agrees they should go read it wouldn't hurt to read all the rules and regulations first rather than bursting in the forum without any idea how cryptocurrency works so inorder this works we must prevent such stupidity from continuing.

• +2 1

You should avoid writing Useless posts because it will be reason of ban your account, so that writing useful posts will help increase your profile and rank.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes, About Forum section is full of guidelines and rules that can help you make your posts helps and benefit people in the forum and no to be useless.

• +4 1

Following the laws is not a difficult matter, instead of being expelled from the forum, there is a lot of useful information in the forum and useful information. I do not know the purpose of that which is not useful, but the moderators delete this.

• +3 1

It is essential to follow the laws Whoever does not follow the rules It is like not following the Basic Law, which is to follow the laws, it should be prohibited.

• +5 1

its very important to  learn rules ore guideline before start posts because without knowing how you will make posts here ore during if  you breaker the that you have not read so your account can banned 

• +4 1

Unfortunately many new users are in a hurry to make the first 100 posts and end up not reading the rules and end up making posts wrongly and end up having their posts deleted, if they paid more attention to reading the rules it would be better for them

• +4 1

On 10/26/2020 at 12:03 AM, Abody said:

Yes, I deleted a lot of my posts before I read these instructions

This bad thing also happened to me friend. When i was totally a newbie here, About all of my posts got deleted. But now i know the instructions and this isn't happening with me anymore.

• +4 1

recommend to read the guidelines and also some rules on this forum,  guidelines tip and help me to understand the forum. I suggest other newbies to read the guide lines it will definitely help you Please read its rules and regulations carefully. It is helping full to all of US

• +4 1

I am a fan of reading rules and terms and conditions, that helps a lot. You will be able to understand what you are doing that is wrong and what is not wrong. But when you blindfoldly started using the forum without acknowledging the rules then you will face a lot of obstacles, like your post been deleted or banned.

If you read the forum guidelines and learn them, it will be of great help to avoid making a mistake and being penalized. If you respect the rules of the for and respect the users, you will not have problems, this community is very serious.

• +2 1

Yes, it is very important to follow rules and regulations because at the end we will be paid according to our work quality . We must prevent ourselves from being banned . Cryptotalk.org has provided us good platform to improve our english and to earn money in simple way . So we must be careful about following proper rules and guidelines. 

• +2 1

It is very important for all Cryptotalk users to read the guidlines and follow the manual rules set by the forum in order to proceed with their productive participation in the forum and the many contests and payment campaigns. It is a forum that pays the users but only after they are found to be useful and efficient members.

Nice guy, According to my opinion I feel pleasure to say that when I read the post of seniors members carefully then I found all the rules in this forum. On the other hand you are speaking right that we should first see the instructions given by moderators of the forum. 

Off course reading of everything is important not only cryptotalk posts.  If you want to reply or want information about any topic first you should read posts of seniors and extract from this helpful information and make himself to reply every questions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

in nearly everything we are dealing we ought to realize the policies and regulation first to recognize.what to do and what to avoid. so i accept as true with you,policies on this forum ought to be cleared on us to keep away from getting caution point or getting banned,this is a great source of income so do not waste this hazard.

It is very important to read the cryptotalk guidelines because by reading that you will get the basic idea of posting a comment .you will understand about the trading , marketing about holding at this cryptotalk forum .

• +2 1

Yes, basically! Of course I think reading the cryptocurrency guidelines is very important. Because you get the basic idea of posting a comment by reading it.  And you will understand about trading, marketing about holding in this cryptocurrency forum.

• +2 1