The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

There are some users who failed to read the instructions about the pay by posts and they mistook characters as words. They keep on posting with a minimum of 100 words instead of 100 minimum characters. This is one of the disadvantages of not reading some rules. Others have been banned and they dont know why since they dont read the rules.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Yes i agree with you. Most of newbie members always do this mistake and this mistake called spam post. So we don't have to do spam posts here.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

Even how many times we post topics like these in hopes for these newcomers to adhere with the guidelines, they simply won't care. I doubt they ever respond or read and analyze posts like these.

They just go straight into posting on every topic they see, just to reach the max payment per day, which hinders what this forum can do.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:55 AM, Mandoy01 said:

They keep on posting with a minimum of 100 words instead of 100 minimum characters.

Hi! 

You should know that you have an error in your OP.

Actually its context is a bit confusing, that is, it is not bad that they make 100 words, in fact it is something that does not exist in the average of the answers in the forum.

On the contrary Everyone wants to make 100 characters and this should not be the premise, as this one hundred characters tries to avoid short messages.

There is nothing wrong with posting at least 100 words. 

His intention is not bad so I answer or write because I consider him a user with a good reputation, but you must fix your OP.

@Mandoy01

Edited by alexisfuentes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Reading all the rules in other forum or community is a thing that we need to do when are just joining the forum. Because that way we can know what are the rules, what are the vilation that will make you get you be banned or muted maybe. So,do read them no matter what forums you are going to join. 

Its really important to read all the guidelines. In crypto world you must need guidance without it you cannot follow the rules . If you violated rules you id may get banned . So inorder to be an active and loyal member you have to follow the guidelines 

On 2/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

There are some users who failed to read the instructions about the pay by posts and they mistook characters as words. They keep on posting with a minimum of 100 words instead of 100 minimum characters. This is one of the disadvantages of not reading some rules. Others have been banned and they dont know why since they dont read the rules.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

it is due to their own mistakes that do not want to read, 100 words take a long time to make, very different from 100 characters per post.

Edited by pathgutless

That is really important to each member or especially those new here in this forum to have read to guidelines and the rules of every section, to avoid them to exterminate from this very good forum.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

You are right friend It is not difficult to just view  a quick look at the main rules of the forum. I don't understand why some people make  mistakes but not go for reading the rules. Some times they get warning some times their account ban. Then they remember they have not read the rules.

Yes you are right it is the most important thing before posting that we can read the all guidelines if we read all rules and guidelines then we have a better idea about this forum and we can post useful content according to the terms and conditions of this forum most of time our post and comments are deleted and we cannot get payment because we cannot post acording to the terms and conditions cryptotalk is a genuine forum where we can post about cryptocurrencies and increase our knowledge

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Yes you are right and the about forum section is the best suggestion for newbies.. and I notice that if a newbie is having trouble in something or have doubts they are creating topics about them. So this is going soo far because beginners section is full these type topics like rules and regulations.

We read the guidelines of the cryptotalk forum but we will not easily go wrong here. We can know here and there that there is no unusefull post.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

Yes you are right bro.. we all should read all the rules and regulations and also follow them.. I am visit in forum in once read all the rules. 

This is very necessary section because if anybody will ignore this section their account will be banned or blocked by some time so plz follow the guidelines

Hi thats right and they need to follow the guidelines if they break the guidelines or any rules they will get be warned or banned I m Thankful to the Admins and Moderators They give Helpful Informations.

I agree with you, that's the importance of reading cryptotalk guidelines. If you don't know the rules and regulations in this forum, it will leads you to the wrong path or worse, got banned. So kindly please read the rules first for your own safety.

Yes reading the guide lines are very important. As a begginer i also read the guidelines tip and help me to understand the forum. I suggest other newbies to read the guide lines it will definately help you. In the lack of knowledge about forums rules new comers get their account banned by not obeying the rules.

You were right some do not read properly the rules and eagerly posting to the point of banning there account.Its important to read and understand the guidelines of this forum.

At this moment, many of the new users of this forum doesn't read the rules or guidelines of this forum, that's why they are keep on asking about basic things. I don't know if they forgot to read it, don't know where to read it or they just don't really care about it. This will help them to avoid getting banned and receiving warning points.

Obviously rules and guidelines are the pathway for anything. Thankyou for your information i too suggest newbies just to read about forum and then only get started rather then going happazardly. 

Each of us almost minors difference because only few posts deleted of everyone that is used forum for earning purposes other wise no need to worry if you used for information purposes. 

This is really important to read the rules. Sadly so many people never do that and at some point they are having a lot of posts deleted and warned. After that instead of actually reading the pinned post on every topic section, they start another post asking why they got warnings etc. I don't actually understand the reason. It is not even 5 minutes, it is probably 2 or 3 maximum to understand what rules they should be following.

After joining to cryptotalk forum the first thing everyone need to do is read all the pinned post, rules of the forum.but very sadly many newbies don't read it and start working in the forum.and at the end they face issue  of deletion of  posts and sometimes they get warnings too.

we get a lot of information by reading the guidelines and instructions so everyone  must read instructions because it is very useful.........

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

On 2/1/2020 at 6:17 PM, Xenofever1 said:

Yes, reading the guidelines is very important, and of course, you should understand it. If you don't obey the guidelines, you may receive restrictions, and at worst, you may be banned in this forum.

Exactly,i am also a new commer i will also try to follow the whole rules of this forum strictly.I think reading guidelines are most important beacuse rule of every thing is most important we must not voilate the rules.