The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Thank you, my friend, for the great post. I have already paid attention to the rules of this forum. I am now a new member on the Cryptotech platform and I have benefited a lot from your post.
I will try to implement these instructions in the posts that I will publish

@Mandoy01 by reading cryptotalk guidelines we get initial step to work on this forum.  We get some basic information about cryptocurrency and about cryptotalk forum. 

• +2 1

There is a lot of important of reading guidelines it will let you know the rules and regulations of this platform so that you will not vaulate it and also know how to invest your crypto in the investbox

Hello friends, first of all, it is important when entering into any business to know the basic rules that set it and thus know what to do and avoid unhelpful things. Therefore, I advise everyone to follow all the forum rules and not tolerate them in order to gain money and also collect information and help others.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, Maxtron73 said:

It is not that hard to just take a quick look at the general rules of the forum. I don't understand why some people can't just waste 5-10 minutes to get some east tips on how to better make posts here before starting to write them. This way you are already prepared to make better posts 

It's best for you to complete the survey of the guide line for the purpose to learn and work with crypto talk. It takes just 15 minutes to complete your learning. 

cryptotalk guidelines give us introduction about that foram, it also tells us that how to link our account with the youbit. and many other forums is easily understandable

The ignorance of beginners to read the existing rules and instructions and not knowing them will inevitably make them make mistakes, and this will expose them to a warning or a ban. Therefore, every new member must visit a special section of the forum in order to familiarize himself with the rules he is required to follow and then go to work in the rest of the sections

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you are completely right in this matter

More and more beginners posting topics without any benefit

Here we have to first educate and advise them so that they can read the guidelines about the forum

They should never be discouraged

All the best for everyone

• +2 1

Hello
When I was a beginner, I read a lot about crypto and crypto laws to learn more about this site.
Good luck, buddy.

Hello
When I was a beginner, I read a lot about crypto and crypto laws to learn more about this site.
Good luck, buddy.

Off course is very very important to read the cryptotalk guidelines to avoid many things like to be banned and your post to be counted, so is very important to respect the rules of this forum and the condition of Yobit.

My dear friend, your words are very correct, as before starting work in this forum every member must read the rules for not making mistakes, and be exposed to deleting publications and perhaps banning, as the instructions at the beginning of each section should be read

Thank you for your advice. Forum rules are the basis for work and learning here. Therefore you should apply them to get the most beneficial and material benefit from this platform. If you do not observe the laws, this will expose you to a ban and end your career here. You will also receive a negative reputation on the posts.  That is outside the forum’s instructions, and this will worsen the situation and prevent you from taking any profit from your job completion. Good luck.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends the topic is very important for me. We should get information about cryptotalk and we get the heavy margin and earn lot of profits. If any one help in the matter please guide. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. Actually, many beginners do not read the topics well. Rather, they just read some things from this topic. This thing is wrong. We must all read the topic well so that we can gain benefit from this post

• +2 1

You are talking about the rules and regulation of the cryptotalk forum .Every one needs to follow these rules .If we read them care fully and follow them than we survive long time here .

Yes it's too much important that everyone follow the rules and regulations given by the forum. Because if u Wil not follow the rules and regulations then there will be a lot of problems for u.. Some of them as given below. 

1.Your account can be banned forever or for some of the time. 

2.Your post can be deleted if there are not according to the rules and regulations.. 

3.Your profit can be stopped which will be very dishearting move3for u.

4.Your account can also be hacked by the hackers aslo. 

So always try tu follows the rules and regulations so that there will no problem for u on the forum... 

Yes,my friend,there are many importance to read the cryptotalk guidelines.There are many guidelines in the cryptotalk forum. So,we all should follow the guidelines of this forum.

As we all know  in this forum  you should have to follow  all the rules and regulation of the forum and you are able to follow them when you have  complete guidance about the forum guidelines and this forum wants that you should follow rules stricly. 

Thank you for your note that you gave us because there are some people who can't just a few minutes to get some advice on how to create posts and write better comments here before starting to write so I prefer that all new members read the rules first so that the old members are also better to review the rules in order to Don't forget it.

I think that it is a good idea before writing topics that you read the laws related to this forum. You also have to make the topic simple to understand and new .. Advice that I give myself and all new employees .. Expand the research area before raising a specific topic .. I wish success to all

The first thing that you must after registering in the forum is a visit around the forum to know the conditions and laws that you must abide by while working in the forum . Spending time reading laws is better than wasting our time writing off violation publications that will be deleted later.

• +4 1

t is very important to know how the rules and regulations of the forum in other to gain more experience. Because knowing the guidelines will help yo to know how to create ur ideas and make positive posts. Also knowing guidelines will prevent u from getting ur self Banned from the forum.

• +3 1

Yes my dear u are right it is very important to read the crypto guidelines because after reading guidelines we are come to know how to post what we can post nd how can we post if we don't know anything about this forum then our reputation points will be zero and we cannot receive any money 

You are right, my friend, that the section about the forum provides us with the information we need to work and trade. It is a basic base for cryptocurrencies

It is critical to read the cryptotalk guidelines so you can gain a clear understanding of how to post a comment as well as details about the guidelines, such as how your material is counted and what you should not do while making comments.

• +1 1