Is it possible to control and reduce volatility of cryptocurrency market ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tomas2020

Is it possible to control and reduce volatility of cryptocurrency market ?

It can be said that it is impossible to accurately predict this, given the general market.

However, it should be noted that extreme volatility is normal, especially as the cryptocurrency market is in its infancy as bitcoin and the crypto market in general are still in its first decade.

And many experts and analysts believe that volatility is only a matter of time until the organizational and institutional turnout that reduces volatility and volatility.

The bottom line is that the fluctuation of prices for a new financial asset is neither strange nor new, and given that any cryptocurrency market is a young market, there is still a lot ahead of it to pass through and to be shaped permanently.

Then Is it possible to control and reduce volatility in the cryptocurrency market in the future?

• Useful or interesting 3

I assume that volatility of any asset can decrease as it gets larger in marketcap, and this is a fact. You can see that small cap crypto can be way more volatile than bitcoin that is the largest coin by marketcap. 

Cryptocurrencies, mainly Bitcoin, are decentralized and there is no central authority to manage and regulate their legislation.  Bitcoin currency can only be controlled if 51% of the network's operating capacity is obtained, otherwise no one can stop Bitcoin or stop dealing with it.

i think this is not  possible to reduce the volatility of the market because this is uncertain market and uncertain means much chance of price up or down so enjoy it.

For me users and other stuffs outside the crypto currency can manipulate its volatility. Because like example if bad news about crypto currency exist it can make the coin lower its value.

Hello my friend ... I agree with you and think that it is possible to control the market but the price will now remain volatile for a good period and we only have to wait to see what will happen ... But I want to ask you a question: If the Bitcoin price continues to rise what will happen to the currency market?

• Useful or interesting 1

If you like my post or my comment, like it, thank you ❤️❤️

Of course, you can control cryptocurrency using trading volumes that are worth considering. If you control the volume of sales, purchases, then you can control volatility. 

1 hour ago, Tomas2020 said:

It can be said that it is impossible to accurately predict this, given the general market.

However, it should be noted that extreme volatility is normal, especially as the cryptocurrency market is in its infancy as bitcoin and the crypto market in general are still in its first decade.

And many experts and analysts believe that volatility is only a matter of time until the organizational and institutional turnout that reduces volatility and volatility.

The bottom line is that the fluctuation of prices for a new financial asset is neither strange nor new, and given that any cryptocurrency market is a young market, there is still a lot ahead of it to pass through and to be shaped permanently.

Then Is it possible to control and reduce volatility in the cryptocurrency market in the future?

yes, it is possible. on normal markets like stock, forex, etc.. the price is more stable compared to crypto for 2 things.

because those markets are regulated and because they have a huge volume so there are more money, for this you have a lot of buyers and sellers that "block" the price

7 minutes ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend ... I agree with you and think that it is possible to control the market but the price will now remain volatile for a good period and we only have to wait to see what will happen ... But I want to ask you a question: If the Bitcoin price continues to rise what will happen to the currency market?

The lack of a clear way to calculate the true value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has made it difficult and disputed for its pricing.  Therefore, it is difficult to control prices in the crypto market.

The traders are the one who cuse this volatile in the first place and it will only  be reduced when the traders know well how the market works, and since crypto currenceies market now is highly unexpcted thats why we see the volatile is very high. 

1 hour ago, Tomas2020 said:

❤️🖤👍

f5654799b32fde3972066551b23ff3fe.gif

I am not expert when it comes to like that because it is really hard to say and this will be my opinion, I think it can be control the demand of crypto can effect.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think this is not possible to reduce the volatility of the market because this is uncertain market and uncertain means much chance of price up or down so enjoy it.

It is imposible to control volatility of price of cryptocurrency because there's a lot of factors affect it.like traders when they trade the supply and demmand is affected which cause the cryptocurrency to pump and dump.

I don't think so, crypto currencies are very volatile due to the demands of every investors,so it will follow how investors play with it.

2 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

Crypto is not fully controlled but it is under manipulation by whales.So fully controling it is not possible now.But after 2-3 decades it becomes stable and can be manipulated .The volatility control in future may be possible but for now it is out of hand.

3 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

in my opinion it cannot be done. because the volatility rate in the market can only be influenced by the number of visitors and users of the crypto. there are only ups and downs of users because they are busy themselves with their offline work, and they will return to their crypto after the holidays come like Christmas yesterday.

In my view there is no any things which actually predict about crypto or normal market. In both market we need only experts views or opinion. The market experts opinion and its analysis about market prove accurate some time. But this the beauty of crypto market its is more liquid and more people earn daily basis exchanges crypto coins and earn due the difference of prices.

I think it is impossible because many traders want to make investment and pull out their money by this. We cannot stop them, and those transactions will affect the market price.

from my perspectove i think This problem may be reduced or eliminated after the coins example bitcoins get depleted meaning the 21million coins are already mined.

Not sure about controlling the crypto market volatile since it's was decentralized so it's really hard to find chance to control that but it's possible to reduce that by providing liquidity bot i think and even like that it's only have small chance, How about your perspective?

i    think that it is impossible to say that it is control and reduce the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. because every thing happening is uncertain the price and all the market things are uncertain. so the prediction is very hard for all of us.

4 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

I think this is possible. when crypto currencies are fully adopted and being spread to the world, and it will definitely be slipped from whales hands then we can expect that volatility can be controlled. Until whales will not allow to anyone to control the market. 

4 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I assume that volatility of any asset can decrease as it gets larger in marketcap, and this is a fact. You can see that small cap crypto can be way more volatile than bitcoin that is the largest coin by marketcap. 

Great thanx for your usefull comment i also assume that volatility of any assets can decrease as it gets larger in marketcap this is fact you can see that small cap crypto.

No it is not possible because in cryoto talk and yobit has a many share holder which are from different country and they invest in different currancy so no one control and reduce volatality of cryptocurrancy markeet.