Selling some bitcoin to invest in Litecoin. Is this a good idea in current market situation? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Selling some bitcoin to invest in Litecoin. Is this a good idea in current market situation?

On 2/1/2020 at 9:40 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Recently, I have noticed that Litecoin can be chosen as the best coin for short term profit because it has anything a proper coin must have. It is reliable, it has large volume and it has wide price movements. I have some bitcoin and I am increasing my bitcoin balance by posting here. I thought about investing my BTC income in Litecoin to earn more profit because I have monitored both coins and saw that LTC price rises (and falls) faster than bitcoin and is a great coin for daily profit. It has between %5 and 15% daily fluctuations.

What do you think about my idea for profitability with Litecoin?

I don't want to sell all my bitcoin, I hold some of it for halving.

I think that you need to buy it in a good orice for buying. Also eth and etc is good also they did a huge work on the field...

• -1 1

The LTC is one of the slowest currencies in price and volume but still has a better rank than other coins with active sensing. Buying the LTC will be a test for your analysis, if done right then your analysis should be done againIf you are already doing the research and find the LTC, I think you should go and see the result, nothing to analyze without replacing the money. .

• +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 12:40 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Recently, I have noticed that Litecoin can be chosen as the best coin for short term profit because it has anything a proper coin must have. It is reliable, it has large volume and it has wide price movements. I have some bitcoin and I am increasing my bitcoin balance by posting here. I thought about investing my BTC income in Litecoin to earn more profit because I have monitored both coins and saw that LTC price rises (and falls) faster than bitcoin and is a great coin for daily profit. It has between %5 and 15% daily fluctuations.

LItecoin is a good to purchase now a days. As it not have shown much recovery as other coins have shown. It is better to purchase it. But this is not a expert advice, you should do your own studies at you own risk.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Dear mate I don't think you are actually doing the right thing here selling some of your bitcoins to buy lite coins why don't you just trade with bitcoins instead and get more profits I think this is more better than what you have in mind

Selling some bitcoin to invest in Litecoin is an idea that may be good in the current market situation, so that Litecoin has good heights and is suitable for investment and its price is reasonable, tons of it is a good choice.

Hello dear 

i don't think that it was your good decision to invest in litecoin instead of Bitcoin because Bitcoin value going to up according to the last 2 months duration the value of Bitcoin increases from 7000$ to 10000$ and increasing continously 

I think it is not good idea better to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin price pumping and some experts predicted bitcoin cross 12000$ in march but if you want to invest in litecoin you can do im not expert.

no its really bad idea don't sell btc to invest in some altcoins. there is halving in may of 2020 and if i were you i would have waited a bit longer.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If you saw last few years Litcoin price chart you can easily understand because last few years litecoin price huge ups and downs according to bitcoin price movement. Now litcoin price average level not much risky. I think your decisions are right. 

I don't think litecoin is more profitable, what is your plan and have you tried to compare the profits between the 2 investments? I think I should invest and keep bitcoins.

I don't think its good move form you because litecoin have the potential and now its prices also decent, but not to sell your bitcoins and reinvest in litecoin, because bitcoin price's increase in this year and hits 12000$ in few months, so i think this time sell your bitcoins means you loss your profit.

i think its not a good idea,bitcoin is good to hold now as bitcoin halving are upcoming and expected to increase this year and litecoin compared to bitcoin will not as high as it is.

I don't think that's a good idea because litecoin market is mostly determined by bitcoin market. This means that if bitcoin market goes down litecoin will do the same and this happens all the time. 

I see it as a good plan to take advantage of the current situation and make good profits by selling bitcoin and buying Litecoin in return and making a good profit

THINK POSITIVE

Litecoin at this time gives a optimistic usefulness in promote movements, if you prepare I'm sorry? you tell in my outlook it is enormously sound to include to the profit of existing Litecoin help movements.

I think that buying litecoin is a very good decision with your btc, especially with the volatility of the market. Litecoin has shown some rises in the past few days whereas bitcoin has been on a constant downward slope.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/18/2020 at 9:19 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

I totally agree with you, continually contribute additional things and you will manage to lose I think CMC can help, Cryptocurrencies buy or sell depending on you or your analysis.

LTC is one of the coins with slow movement in price and volume but still has a better ranking than other currencies with positive sentiment. Buying LTC will become the test for your analysis, if true, you should repeat the analysis again. I estimate that selling some bitcoins and buying litcoin is good because this is a good currency that has received an increase and profit.

I don't think it will be a good idea to sell your bitcoin to buy litecoin, bitcoin is far potential than litecoin and the volume is incomparable

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I don't see nay bigger difference in investing on any of the those two coins, but could be a little better on litecoin, so you can do it, but i wouldn't.

i think litecoin is one of the worst coins in the market in terms of big marketcap coins, they dont actually serve any purpose that other coins dont serve already.

its sure thing that because of high price of bitcoin its price fall and rise percentage is lower in-comparatively but if you do proper calculation on volatility of bitcoin you can see good change in price of bitcoin but lite coin is also not bad coin as it runs with same algorithm as bitcoin and in my view both coins are great

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't do that, you will loose your money like how i loose mine. Litecoin is not profitable at all for this time, i lost my money because of trading them to litecoin. Its going down everyday from 10%+ to -4% thtas not a good coin to invest for now.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't  think that it is the good  idea if you are thinking  about long term  trading  that  it can be good  idea but if you are thinking  about  short  term trading  I suggest you ETH.

Sometimes I have a lot of problems selling bit coins and I don't know how to solve these problems. If you help me with this I will find that I can solve the problem.