Selling some bitcoin to invest in Litecoin. Is this a good idea in current market situation? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Selling some bitcoin to invest in Litecoin. Is this a good idea in current market situation?

I don't know what you did with your bitcoins. I hope you do not sell it to invest with litecoin. I don't think this will be more beneficial, everyone wants to own bitcoin, only when I withdraw money will I convert bitcoin into litecoin for a low fee.

There's no doubt that it's advisable. A coin is a responsible plus money-making gold coin. I as well devoted during this gold coin. However, Bitcoin is likewise money-making. A currency is advisable to get near future expend.

In the first place, the two leading cryptocurrencies could be exact, plus the actual cause of this is undoubtedly first off that Litecoin took out of bitcoin at all. Among the list of prevalent benefits most people obtain will be exploration, highest possible more significant and bonus cheap on store shelves any three ages.

BTC is actually with the minimal selling price. The latest circumstances are BTC is usually with 5230$ in addition to a couple of weeks ago. BTC is really with awful postures, and it's selling price typically are wanting to know by 4430$ to help 5968$, and once the item crossed 6450$ subsequently mainly because usually are bullish. At this point, LTC is the reduced price you obtain the article.

If you want to day trade, or benefit from swing trades, then probably yes. But the longer trend just follows BTC, in my opinion. So if it is for holding longer, I do not see the benefit of exchanging a large amount of BTC for LTC.

I have a small amount of LTC myself, but no more than a few percents of my investment.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I'd advice anyone not to lower their Bitcoin position bellow 50% at any point. Holding at least this amount will be of great help in cases like the one we are having the last few weeks. Altcoins always dump two times faster than Bitcoin and the losses will be really hard to recover. Bitcoin recovers, altcoins recovers slowly. Litecoin is nothing but an altcoin, it might show promise sometimes, but usually it is a bad investment.

Of all the existing cryptocurrencies, litecoin most accurately repeats the fall and rise of the price of bitcoin. I think it makes no sense to use litecoin for investment. At best, it will rise in price like bitcoin.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:56 PM, SHoogen said:

Litecoin is really low at the moment. I stock it too because i never seen it so quite low. But I do think LTC and trining btc into fiat atm is a better idea once it retracts to  the 10000 dollar mark

When Bitcoin experiences this trend, it will also affect the price of altcoins. So I think it is advisable to save some bitcoins for altcoin trading. It's also not a bad idea. There are several advantages if you choose to do this because of the lower litecoin price but also some disadvantages.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:13 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Sometimes I do not quite understand quite to sell several cryptocurbs of bitcoin, then buy a currency. It's the best to invest directly

When Bitcoin experiences this trend, it will also affect the price of altcoins. So I think it is advisable to save some bitcoins for altcoin trading. Good idea but it is not a bad idea either. There are several advantages if you choose to do this because of the lower litecoin price but also some disadvantages.

I think this is not the best idea, because bitcoin still has a chance to grow, and if the litecoin coin starts to grow, it won't be as big (often) as bitcoin's

Edited by ComeBackIsrael

This will make you achieve more profit if you invest and trade in the ltc currency and a good idea for sure and you will achieve a good profit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/1/2020 at 2:40 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Recently, I have noticed that Litecoin can be chosen as the best coin for short term profit because it has anything a proper coin must have. It is reliable, it has large volume and it has wide price movements. I have some bitcoin and I am increasing my bitcoin balance by posting here. I thought about investing my BTC income in Litecoin to earn more profit because I have monitored both coins and saw that LTC price rises (and falls) faster than bitcoin and is a great coin for daily profit. It has between %5 and 15% daily fluctuations.

What do you think about my idea for profitability with Litecoin?

I don't want to sell all my bitcoin, I hold some of it for halving.

Welcome my friend
I think trading can be really profitable, but we must not forget that there is a risk when dealing with trading and unrecognized cryptocurrencies. I think the currency is really safe, but I prefer to deal with bitcoin.

I think that with the current situation in the market, it is best not to sell bitcoin, if you have such an opportunity, but just wait for the price of litecoin at $ 30.

I think that no, at the moment it will be the worst decision since bitcoin may well grow to the price of 20,000 dollars and then you will lose a lot of money.

This is probably a risky idea. At the moment, due to the halving event, it is unknown how everything will turn out. I think it's best not to take any action.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:51 AM, dinabolt said:

Your idea is very good and realistic, it is better if you don't have all the capital in the form of bitcoin. It's a good investment in some popular altcoins and LTC is a very good choice. The advantages of this Litecoin is the price movement very volatile. So you can make profit in long time investment with LTC.

You should not sell your bitcoins and keep it because the lite coin is not like bitcoin, the price can rise immediately and very high. It is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies on the market and doesn't increase much, but it's nice to take advantage of its daily fluctuations.

In the current market as of this month May, litecoin is too stable while bitcoin is fluctuate around $9200 to $9700. This is not a good idea for now, trading bitcoin against tether or any other stable coin is better these days but this will still do always change. 

If you have days studying and analyzing the Ltc currency and have deduced that you can invest in it, of course it is a good option and so it can be done with another currency, investing is always a good idea as long as there is analysis involved.

Selling some bitcoins to invest in litcoin.  I think the current market situation is a much better idea.  Because the bitcoin of this crypto currency is sold for 7 bitcoin investments  So it is very good. Thanks for sharing with everyone.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:09 AM, kadayakito said:

I don't know what you did with your bitcoins. I hope you do not sell it to invest with litecoin. I don't think this will be more beneficial, everyone wants to own bitcoin, only when I withdraw money will I convert bitcoin into litecoin for a low fee.

I still have my bitcoins and keep collecting more and more. I soon realized that Litecoin is not a proper substitute for bitcoin because it can't compete with it in terms of volume and trust. You may get a good earning from LTC in some occasions but is this as stable as bitcoin earning? No way! If I want to convert my BTC to anything, my number one choice would be ETH because it is the closest coin to BTC in all aspects. I don't need to convert to LTC for lower fees because I always withdraw to my USD wallet.

I currently market with bitcoin and Litecoin at the same time and generate income with both, I don't see any point in selling bitcoin to compare a lower value coin I would continue to work with it and then buy Litecoin without getting rid of my bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, LTC moves quite fast compared to Bitcoin, perfect for daily profits. I advise you to buy half of the bitcoins you have to buy LTC, I believe it is very profitable.

I do not see good idea to sell bitcoin for litecoin, it is best to sell litecoin for bitcoin instead and be good and be patient, expecting the price of bitcoin to rise. I prefer holding bitcoin than holding litecoin. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot