Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next Week😂😂😂 - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabba092

Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next Week😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Bitcoin price were raise for 10k previous month but this month bitcoin price going down amd again it came raise. Maybe btc will take time more to be raise for 12000$

The price of bitcoin on some exchanges is $ 8700. The price of bitcoin on the yobit exchange is $ 9100. I don't think bitcoin will be priced at $ 12,000 anytime soon. The price of bitcoin will be around $ 8000-9000 for a long time

That's right. I agree with you that bitcoin will reach 12,000 dollars, but not in the next week. Rather, the currency will need to rise to this extent to about mid-2020 and may need until the end of 2020, but we hope that this rise will be achieved regularly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

Lol.. The price of bitcoin is currently $5,200 in the marketplace and corona virus outbreak in some countries is also one of the reason the price is going down

Bitcoin price is currently $ 6000 on the market
Because the country of China was able to fight the Corona virus
The price of bitcoin may again increase to $ 8,000

It takes long before any move to $12K starts happening. If you have a look at the current market, many people even dream of values more than $7000 and I think anyone is satisfied with anything between $9K and $10K. By analyzing the charts, it is quite clear that the number of red and green bodies are almost the same which means there is a balance between negative and positive forces and this is the reason we don't see any significant rise in values. The market needs new investors to start growing again. If you are seeking $12K value, you have to wait until the second half of the year.

Much anticipation and hype where the driving force to such increase in the price of bitcoin as analysis could show if this rise. But unfortunately the hype never lived to the potential of increasing once this year to $12000 or slightly less

The bitcoin price has already succeeded in reaching this price, but then it fell rapidly again and is currently in a new high stage and I hope that this time it exceeds the price of 12000 dollars

THINK POSITIVE

When we see the Bitcoin price reach a such price over than 11000 USD, Iis possible in this year or the next year? we dont know exactly what will be happens with the next halving, maybe will battle the corona virus.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Can Bitcoin make a move like this? History suggests it can. 80% rise would be nothing for Bitcoin. Although this would mean that probably too many useless alts will follow and to be honest I wouldn't want that.

Edited by BTC Future

5 hours ago, tienda said:

When we see the Bitcoin price reach a such price over than 11000 USD, Iis possible in this year or the next year?

Because we can not predict the future, I do not know if bitcoin price can be up to or more than $11000 but I think I could because halving.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:25 AM, Sabba092 said:

Hello guys as for as I am thinking that bitcoin will go into the 12000 Next week if the news are right and bitcoin will make good reputation. 

Main reason behind the bitcoin the Price is the Hard Fork. Every body knows that it will soon become high and than it will drop Sharply. 

What are your impressions and suggestions. And I am happy for this thing.

this very post of yours happens to be way too many months back, and the pridictions as to the time you predicted never went as you said, obviously tgat was just the beginning of the bitcoin halving, a the bitcoin withnessed consistent price decline 

12 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Because we can not predict the future, I do not know if bitcoin price can be up to or more than $11000 but I think I could because halving.

Many predictions have failed and bitcoin seem unpredictable and let see how the halving will have the special impact on the bitcoin price, there is high sentiments about it

On 4/18/2020 at 6:40 PM, laska smrtici said:

Currently Bitcoin is trying to overcome the point established in the price of 7400 dollars and in a large percentage will succeed in surpassing it about 8300 dollars and after that it will continue to rise

yeah, tgis prediction is just about the only comment that came very close to predicting how the price value for The bitcoin Will look like after some duration of struggling between the price value of seven thousand dollars, now tgat it rose to eight thousand, it is steadily going higher. 

21 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

It's hard to reach $ 12,000, just reaching $ 8,000 is very good in my opinion. But it is also possible that bitcoin can reach that price.

It won't be difficult for bitcoin to reach that price, bitcoin can make it through $12000, you know it is unpredictable and it can add more thousands within a day

20 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I know, bitcoin can increase at any time. but if we hope to reach $ 12,000 in the near future. Then that is a difficult thing, because now only $ 8,000 has not been reached.

It seems it might reach $8000 soon, and it is just because of the pandemic that make bitcoin to dropped like that, but there is still hope for bitcoin

On 4/26/2020 at 9:21 AM, Saboor said:

It won't be difficult for bitcoin to reach that price, bitcoin can make it through $12000, you know it is unpredictable and it can add more thousands within a day

well i am currently kind of having to get this very feeling that the so called bitcoin halving set to start soon might posibly never come again if the price keeps on going higher and higher just as we are currently witnessing globally after all the price never fell that much

19 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

well i am currently kind of having to get this very feeling that the so called bitcoin halving set to start soon might posibly never come again if the price keeps on going higher and higher just as we are currently witnessing globally after all the price never fell that much

Halving will done its own part because it has been configured, so then it is left for the bitcoin price to response to the halving and if it didn't response we don't have anything to do about it

I was hoping that this would happen, but Bitcoin didn't succeed in achieving the price of $ 12,000 during that week, but Bitcoin remains expected to rise in the coming months very significantly.

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The probability that bitcoin price will rise massively before the end of this year is still high and expected by every investor who is holding some bitcoins and this will be great when it will be archived.

I believe this will happen at the end of this year, i believe the price of bitcoin will grow to $12,000 or more than that at the end of this year. Many things has happen to bitcoin because of the corona virus, but now its strong and it grows.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello my friend, frankly, it is very difficult for us to know the movement of the market and the price that the currency will reach during the coming period and I think we will see the price of $ 12,000 and more during the last months of this year so we must wait and be patient and store the currencies until we can achieve some profits when the price rises

We all want see the price 12 000 and more, but this to dificult to reach in one or even two weeks. If we will see 2500$ rocket thats mean speculation at the marke. But I`m sure that we will see BTC price 12-13k and more until the end of 2020. And we all want to see new history maximum ))

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

It is very difficult for anyone to know the price that bitcoin and all other currencies will reach, and I was completely wrong because the half event ended and the price did not reach $ 12,000. This is evidence that anyone is unable to know the prices, but if I think we will see a significant rise in currencies during the end The year is likely to reach more than 15,000

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh no bitcoin never touched to 12k $ in this market. The highest price of bitcoin in this year was only 10450$ and then it's price struggling from 8850$ to 9850$ so we can expecting now some dip or pump in next few days or weeks.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, ben123123 said:

Oh no bitcoin never touched to 12k $ in this market. The highest price of bitcoin in this year was only 10450$ and then it's price struggling from 8850$ to 9850$ so we can expecting now some dip or pump in next few days or weeks.

You are not wrong but we expect bitcoin to increase above $12000 this year, it can still happen but we should be always careful not to also fall into bear market trap.