Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next Week😂😂😂 - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabba092

Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next Week😂😂😂

Well we can't see that right now and let see next week if that really happen no one can surely say what will price of the bitcoin in a few weeks and it is good if it will rise.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Give achart to see if the bitcoin will raise that bug number but maybe 10k not more . we hope to break out to 20k ..

5 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

Hello guys as for as I am thinking that bitcoin will go into the 12000 Next week if the news are right and bitcoin will make good reputation. 

Main reason behind the bitcoin the Price is the Hard Fork. Every body knows that it will soon become high and than it will drop Sharply. 

What are your impressions and suggestions. And I am happy for this thing.

$12.000 seems like exaggeration to me. If we think positively, bitcoin price will reach about $10.500 after one week because it is not rising like a rocket and there are some pauses in between which slows down the process. There are many highly optimistic predictions for bitcoin price in 2020. John McAfee even predicted bitcoin price will reach $1 million at the end of 2020 but some of these predictions are too good to be true. By enabling bitcoin On-Chain power through Bitcoin BSV, it may rise heavily because Genesis Hard Fork can handle many more transactions per second (At least 1000 Transactions per second).

• +3 1

Sure let's wait and see. In the next week, right? 

From what I see, bitcoin have a hard time in reaching the resistance on 9500. If it does break the resistance bitcoin could reach 10.000. We gonna have to wait to see where they go

From the topic, this I see is very possible, besides when Bitcoin is jumping, it jumps very fast and high. There are times Bitcoin will add over $3000 to its price between 4 days, not talk more of a whole week. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

I hope that was true but it's only possible if we can break $10,000 Resistance and maybe for the next few weeks we can see that price if the price was rising slowly and stable beside that bitcoin halving was really give good effect to the market so let's hope it will become true.

I think everybody is anticipating to see Bitcoin price hit 12k dollar next week as predicted that's good anyway but at times not our prediction is the one that will actually take Bitcoin price value high, I think we should just watch everything about Bitcoin price to play out. 

i think for now the bulls might take a break and let the bears have the market for a week or two and this will probably stop around mid February when the bulls come back and push the price back above 10k.

6 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

Hello guys as for as I am thinking that bitcoin will go into the 12000 Next week if the news are right and bitcoin will make good reputation. 

Main reason behind the bitcoin the Price is the Hard Fork. Every body knows that it will soon become high and than it will drop Sharply. 

there is no hard fork for bitcoin for the next week. which hard fork you are talking about?

i also don't think that the price will be 12000" by the end of the next week, make 1700$ is not that easy bitcoin has to breake a pretty strong resistence before reaching that price

Bitcoins Beauty

I agree with you that price of bitcoins goes up and touch the $1200 and goes down according to the crypto market policy. This thing attract the crypto customer and more people invest in bitcoins due to they want earn profit due to price changes of bitcoins. 

We all seen that the demand of bitcoins is more and every crypto trader want purchase the bitcoins and hold for profit purpose, when price goes up then every crypto trader wants sale and then supply extra and then price goes down slowly.

I've seen a news article about Bitcoin somewhere a while ago. The article said the Bitcoin will rise much higher according to that person(I don't remember the name of that person). Bitcoin rises starting this February

recently I join with cryptotalk. before joining I don't have any idea about this business. but in a short time i r a good amount from this site. I Sau  hear day by day Bitcoin price are increasing. also in this time Bitcoin demand are very high. so it's possible to the next week can Bitcoin price like that. before I don't know about that thank you so much for your information. 

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah the ups and downs on the coin is good for trading but if it hits 12,000 oh man that will be my day

If you are waiting till the bitcoin price to hit $12000, you will be Waiting for so long with low percentage of the profit, so its more good to trade no need to wait for the bull run

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

These are the same people who said that the price would fall to $3300 (the bottom) and now that the price is increasing a lot they have returned to make absurd price forecasts as usual, note that I believe that eventually the price may increase and reach $12,000, but it won't be so fast

7 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

to be honest, I'm not sure if bitcoin can reach 12K next week. because for now the price of bitcoin is still at 9k, maybe the line shows green but to reach 12k I think it's still very far.

1 hour ago, BTCblog said:

Hi really think that Bitcoin will not break the 10.500 level but it will go down to 8000 and then back to 15.000 thanks to the halving factor

i think btc price will go to high after the halving . mainly the demand is increasing day by day and people are investing on it and thats why price going high.

We cannot predict exactly but it would be a assumption the bitcoin price may raise to  $12000 by this week. We cannot go with assumptions. If Bitcoin could cross $10k mark in another 3 days then we can see a bullish rally. let us wait and watch.

• +2 1

O really i dont think so its possible  i think 8000 is last price and its better rate if you think this is happens so best of luck dear bitcoin  i wish this is happens 

I think bitcoin not cross 12000$ in next week because 12000$ is to high.now bitcoin price around 8400$ bitcoin crypto currency not predictable.

This is good news. I found no info about the Hartford bitcoin or lightning network implementation. But I believe this is a good sign that bitcoin has been experiencing a pretty difficult time. For quite a long time. And finally bitcoin experienced an increase earlier this year. Very happy if you have a lot of bitcoin but only a small part of the bitcoin that I have.

I am not so sure Biycoin will reach $ 12,000 next week but if $ 10000-11000 is possible because the community is new to the world Bitcoin is not fully understood about Bullrun also havling. Their still using traditional market methods goes up a little selling.

Edited by Yanadia
-

I think the speed at which bitcoin price is moving now, it may soon cross 10k dollar but 12k dollar is still far and may be cross after 20 February. The crypto market at this time is very unstable and trading is very difficult now a days, which mean it take time to reach 12 k dollar for bitcoin. 

7 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

I think it goes  $10k and may be it cross $10K in Feb but n whole month it will struggle for $12K.But no one can predict accurate BTC price pole.