Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next WeekπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabba092

Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next WeekπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hello guys as for as I am thinking that bitcoin will go into the 12000 Next week if the news are right and bitcoin will make good reputation.Β 

Β  Main reason behind the bitcoin the Price is the Hard Fork. Every body knows that it will soon become high and than it will drop Sharply.Β 

Β  Β What are your impressions and suggestions. And I am happy for this thing.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

The Bitcoin Next Next will go for $ 12000 a week. Β We also hope to take the plaintiff coins. Β We expect prices to double in 2020. Β Looking forward to the price increase.

Reaching bitcoin $12,000 price in just next week seems it is hard to reach bitcoin in just a short time. Maybe it will hit $10,000 in the next week and then it will down again.

• Useful or interesting 1

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β |Β You Play - We Pay|Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 360 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Brace yourself, it could go down or up, No one really knows what will happen the next day. if this is the case then everyone should be buying up right now if BTC will reach 12kUSD by next week. But its not, everyone is watching how the market unfolds in the coming weeks.

spacer.png

The price of bitcoin may hit ten thousand when thinking about the recent increase in price, but l don:t think it will reach twelve thousand next week except unexpected happened.Β 

3 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

Hello guys as for as I am thinking that bitcoin will go into the 12000 Next week if the news are right and bitcoin will make good reputation.Β 

Β  Main reason behind the bitcoin the Price is the Hard Fork. Every body knows that it will soon become high and than it will drop Sharply.Β 

Usually before a hard fork the price of bitcoin rises up before it will fall back after the fork. The reason is that many people wanted to avail of the free coin from the fork. But also be aware that the increase in value is temporary. I am seeing 10k$ since 12k$ is no longer reachable by next week.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Β 

I think a more realistic target is 10k next week. But with bitcoin its really hard to tell if it willΒ  make another adjustment, right now people are holing onΒ to their coin but expect that when bitcoin price goes down to 9k a lot of people will start to sell it.

EpicΒ WuzΒ HiR🀀🀀πŸ₯΅

Β 

Certainly, Bitcoin started with a bullish wave, but it will rise to more, but this rise will be in the long run. I don’t think this rise will be achieved within one week. This requires huge liquidity.

3 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

Bitcoin could surge upto $16000 in next two or three months. The strongest suppory which is working good till now is $8800, and shortly $9100-9200, if it breaks the $10000 resistance level then we could definitely see $12000 mark in next two three weeks.

• +2 1

I do not think it will rise to this extent in a short period since last year that did not exceed $ 10,000

There is nothing emphatic that remains only predictions

12000$ next week? What news did you hear? The may 2020 ones? It's not easy to reach that, hopefully 10000$ next week is goodΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  bf_320x100.png

Bitcoin price will rise again but it is very difficult according to me it will touch $12,000 ine nextΒ Β week if you're looking at the chat the price of Bitcoin not pump very high it's increased slowly I think it will touch $10,000 you know this is market and everything is possible we can just analysis the market only assume price of Bitcoin is very fluctuating no one predict exact price of Bitcoin in future

Its a daydream bro... every online currency has connection with bitcoin.Β  so, if it happen every currency will make influence along with bitcoin.

Its a daydream bro... every online currency has connection with bitcoin.Β  so, if it happen every currency will make influence along with bitcoin.

Β 

I think Bitcoin will not reach $ 12,000 by the end of next week. I think reaching this mark will be around April, maybe May. It will be very important to break the level of 10000.

bitcoin is still slow and I think it's still hard to reach $ 12k next week. the most realistic price that bitcoin can reach is $ 10k. even if this increase can continue. because it could actually be decreased.

I also hope that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise, my advice is to always monitor the movements of bitcoin prices and keep your emotions from making mistakes.

Β 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Everyone is waiting for this event, so that Bitcoin overcomes the price mark of $ 12,000. It will be fantastic, as it makes a great success. I am also very glad to hear that. I would like to see in practiice.Β 

Edited by bliznec

It will toch the 12000$ that is very possible, put the problem for us is to know when it will make it to that level and how long will hold there, because of cource when it reach it there will be strong correction to the down.Β 

β€οΈπŸ–€πŸ‘

BetFury Twitter |πŸ“©Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit πŸ•Ή Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Β 

Β 

I personally think that in the next few month the bitcoin prices is goingΒ to go up and there are possibilities that it could reach its peak beating its highest price from 2018 witch was about $14000 as far as I remember.

Not exactly sure this topic because present bitcoin price stable atΒ  around 9 k$ in few days not give the big movement when the price rise largely then the bitcion hit 12000$ price but this is crypto market no one imagen the prices goes high are low but in my opinion I think botcoin touch 10000$ in next week but no sure because price go down alsoΒ 

Β 

Β  Β 

Bitcoin stand a good stand of reaching that price next week cause over the last few weeks lots of money been entering the bitcoin market so price increase like this in a week is not strange, I can even bet that this will happen.

Hopefully what our friends predicted was indeed true that Bitcoin will go up to the price of $ 12000, this is very crazy in my opinion if that happens.

I don't think that Bitcoin will reach $12000 in the next week.Β  In my opinion we will see $10k at maximum. Maybe $12k at the end of February.