Crypto Valley in Dubai - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Crypto Valley in Dubai

Good thing for Dubai people. I have always wanted to go to Dubai as there is so much progress being made. 

On 2/1/2020 at 10:29 AM, Mandoy01 said:

HI guys!

Just a minute ago I posted here abou the crypto valley in Asia that is located in the Philippines but just now my friend have told me that aside from the Philippines we also have a crypto valley at Singapore. This is a great news but here is another surprise and that is Dubai is also planning to create its own crypto valley at their Free Zone. Dubai is planning to work with the Crypto Valley in the Philippines and Singapore. I have not read the full details so I cannot give the whole scope.

But imagine how this innovation in 3 countries will bring about a giant impact to the cryptocurrency world. This time its no longer a small thing that we are talking about but a development for crypto space in a massive scale. So exciting huh!

I'm really surprised to khow this nice news.now many people are day by day khow all about cryptocurrency.that's why many countries also appriciate crypto work.Dubai also one of most developed country now.so, that's why they also try to do for crypto.       

I think Dubai is one of the most ideal cities in Asia for it to be the largest market for cryptocurrency, due to its great openness to the world and the free economy.

I think this nation Dubai is making a lot accessible in there nation and I can surely say that Dubai government has an extremely decent system to guarantee that they do there exercises such that make the nation so interesting.

Dubai is designed to be like chipping between residents and I understand how to split it up with Dubai management to make sure that they face a sewage-driven behavior that is timely for the population to discover once again.

As far as the news is concern dubai is launching a crypto valley in this free zone area where their will be no personal or corporate taxes will be charged 

I significance this country Dubai is cosmos alot to be had in near country and I be adept to undeniably encompassing about that Dubai permission has a equal delicate strategy to promise that they receive positively of near behavior in a method that comfort the country hence unique 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:29 AM, Mandoy01 said:

HI guys!

Just a minute ago I posted here abou the crypto valley in Asia that is located in the Philippines but just now my friend have told me that aside from the Philippines we also have a crypto valley at Singapore. This is a great news but here is another surprise and that is Dubai is also planning to create its own crypto valley at their Free Zone. Dubai is planning to work with the Crypto Valley in the Philippines and Singapore. I have not read the full details so I cannot give the whole scope.

But imagine how this innovation in 3 countries will bring about a giant impact to the cryptocurrency world. This time its no longer a small thing that we are talking about but a development for crypto space in a massive scale. So exciting huh!

I've heard about crypto valley in Switzerland but i would like to visit those places as well. Can you share some info on where exactly they are on these countries if i go and visit?

The Crypto Valley will be the largest center supporting crypto, blockchain, and DLT. Some of the services to be offered include startup incubation, blockchain education and mentorship, funding, and events.

On 2/25/2020 at 1:13 AM, hmind said:

Dubai is currently a very large country in its development and the crypto problem is also inseparable in this country. As one of the richest countries, of course, Dubai is also the main destination of Crypto later.

yea i really like how those rich arab countries are finally getting into the business of crypto and i heard they now sell apartments in dubai by using bitcoin.

I've never heard of a Crypto Valley before but my guess is this is just a tourist attraction. For something to increase cryptocurrency adoption it has to be integrated into normal people's life and a tourist place isn't exactly something that normal people use every day.

i think if Dubai keeps this going this will be a very new version of newyork in the Arabian countries and i heard there are already a use for crypto in Dubai nowadays.

Thank you for sharing important information between us i thought that crypto currency might be used in our country but maybe not used in our country

Dubai has been a central of cryptocurrency usage and there is no restrictions on utilization of bitcoin by the country, they are every good in used of it

That's really interesting update you have posted about cryptocurrency. I wasn't known about any s crypto valley before this. In actually surprised that there are 3 crypto valleys in 3 different states. I truly wish to visit those any valley once. Thank you.

• +4 1

On 01.02.2020 at 18:22, farhanpro613 said:

Well that's great progress for Asia, if this keeps going than every country will eventually have its own crypto valley.

These are good promotions for cryptocurrencies. The more countries will be positive about cryptocurrencies. Thus, it will be applied more widely.

Dubai is all  set to to launch Crypto Valley – the world's largest ecosystem for cryptographic,and blockchain technologies. I think Dubai will be the first nation in the world to launch the first crypto valley in this world. Really the great approach from Dubai. 

• +2 1

That's huge. Opening up a business in these middle-eastern countries are really easy. With the non-strict laws they have about business opportunities you can open up your own business with just 1 day in total processing. If this cryptocurrency exchange will open up a successful market in Dubai ...

In order for us to have 3 countries that support encryption, and there are big projects in each country to establish the Encryption Valley project, it has great positives and makes most countries do that in order to invest in cryptocurrencies in the future.

• +2 1

It will be a good and great step by Dubai towards establishing their own Crypto coins because already Dubai is a well developed country and it can benefits its own users and all the digital Market by establishing their own Crypto coins it will give more opportunity to investors and traders.

The Dubai is a country with strong leadership and they always want to be in #1 rank like they build dubai city( like disney city biggger than that) and Now going with Crypto valley sure it will be Made and will be greater and biggger than before.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is great to expand encryption in the world, and Dubai is a very developed country, it will use advanced things without the slightest hesitation, I hope that it will be circulated in the rest of the countries.

Crypto valley now is in Dubai there also crypto currency produced.

Their government announced the in2020 towards Dubai will be the most productive crypto currency in the world.

I will never contest anything to do with dubai, the were so much and always ahead of things, even in the crypto world the good issues of the forum is to work as hard and put together everything that we have to put together everything for the right position placed in the right point for the same

The fact that crypto valleys open is good for the development and popularization of cryptocurrencies all over the world. Only such valleys are created in very good places, where people already know too much about cryptocurrency. You need to make the valley in places where few people know about crypto.