Crypto Valley in Dubai - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Crypto Valley in Dubai

Dubai might be manufacture at present . for sale in for you USA not to mention I can also clearly begin, you can who Dubai control possesses a meticulous strategy to confirm construct y learn for your action in a fashion that fit in in the land hence specific

The singapore is already in crypto with many projects they are making new projects which are very famous.Now the dubai is making moves for crypto .Dubai is main hub between Middle East where around the world people travels they comes for business meetings and business deals.This can be huge market for crypto in future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dubai is one of the richest islands, do not be surprised when you perform very tempting and attractive actions, they are very innovative when it comes to financial and economic benefits.

I just read an article in which he described about how Dubai government are taking initiative regarding in DMCC – the world's sans lead zone and Government of Dubai Authority on trade exchange and venture – reported its vital organization with CV VC and CV Labs, to dispatch Crypto Valley – the world's biggest biological system for crypto, blockchain and appropriated record innovations  in Dubai, the United

I am from Philippines and I am not really aware about the news where a crypto valley exists in our country, it is really good because I thought only few people uses crypto in here. It's also good that dubai supports cryptocurrency because their country is one of the richest country in the world.

Well this goes for Dubai's development. It's really a good step forward in the Arab world. With that being said, we all know that foreigners in Dubai are making all these evolutions in Abu Dhabi.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:29 AM, Mandoy01 said:

HI guys!

Just a minute ago I posted here abou the crypto valley in Asia that is located in the Philippines but just now my friend have told me that aside from the Philippines we also have a crypto valley at Singapore. This is a great news but here is another surprise and that is Dubai is also planning to create its own crypto valley at their Free Zone. Dubai is planning to work with the Crypto Valley in the Philippines and Singapore. I have not read the full details so I cannot give the whole scope.

But imagine how this innovation in 3 countries will bring about a giant impact to the cryptocurrency world. This time its no longer a small thing that we are talking about but a development for crypto space in a massive scale. So exciting huh!

But I did not get what is the meaning of crypto valley or what does it do??

I don't know about it what is crypto valley,

What's the benefits of crypto valley please if someone know about it then explain it to me.

Thanks

38 minutes ago, drmsohail said:

I don't know about it what is crypto valley,

What's the benefits of crypto valley please if someone know about it then explain it to me.

Thanks

Yes, Mr Sohail Its true. They are going make a crypto valley in Dubai. I don't how it will work out? May be it will be like you can buy things only on cryptocurrencies. But I might be wrong. this is only my idea. 

That is a big step taken by the well known business country Dubai. And this will inspire other countries also. And I hope that others countries accept the crypto one by one.

It is nice to hear so many news about crypto and so many new ways to deal with crypto. I feel the day is not far, when there will total mass adoption of crypto by the mass, and crypto can be used for payment all over the world. 

I have never heard of a "crypto valley". What is that? Is it a place where only payments with crypto is accepted? If yes, I would like to visit one. Can such valleys be visited online?

Cogitate this country Dubai is manufacture a lot existing in here country and I be capable of emphatically reply that Dubai command has a actual fastidious strategy to make certain that they get something done at hand actions in a mode that present the country accordingly rare. 

On 2/1/2020 at 10:29 AM, Mandoy01 said:

HI guys!

Just a minute ago I posted here abou the crypto valley in Asia that is located in the Philippines but just now my friend have told me that aside from the Philippines we also have a crypto valley at Singapore. This is a great news but here is another surprise and that is Dubai is also planning to create its own crypto valley at their Free Zone. Dubai is planning to work with the Crypto Valley in the Philippines and Singapore. I have not read the full details so I cannot give the whole scope.

But imagine how this innovation in 3 countries will bring about a giant impact to the cryptocurrency world. This time its no longer a small thing that we are talking about but a development for crypto space in a massive scale. So exciting huh!

As we accepted day by day many countries add crypto valley and make his own crypto.  We hope Now Dubai then others after few years many countries. This very good news for our crypto community. Many people’s and investors still believe in future crypto will be global currency.        

2 minutes ago, Kabir 12 said:

Of course Dubai is called, but the currency of why there are so many countries around the world that are very suitable for cryptocurrency. We can mention Dubai in some cities in China where cryptocurrency is very popular.

But the interesting thing here is not that in Dubai crypto acceptance is high under the people but that the government creates a very good climate for crypto companies, and that's revolutionary.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Hmmm, I am just trying to know what that, Dubai is making buy coin

Ithey are going to be wold open.

I know the meaning of valley as well in my language, but I don't understand what's the meaning of valley you means here, it is the crisis of using crypto in Dubai or what!

• +2 1

That's a great news for crypto that in dubai there was crypto valley. I think in this way one day crypto will more popular and expanded.  

This is a great news. I also heard that Turkey is launching their first cryptocurrency. Finally Asian countries realising the importance of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 2/25/2020 at 1:13 AM, hmind said:

Dubai is currently a very large country in its development and the crypto problem is also inseparable in this country. As one of the richest countries, of course, Dubai is also the main destination of Crypto later.

i think the main driver for that country now is that it has oil and if they dont capitalize on it sooner it wont be sustainable in the future.

Am very happy to hear this, Dubai is one of the leading countries in business and wealth sections, i hope when they will have bitcoin valley, many countries will also like to do something good with crypto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's gonna be really great if all the 3 countries teams up for this project. Cause if it happens there is gonna be a huge development inside the cryptoworld. And we're gonna be ready happy. 

I believe this country Dubai is manufacture allot obtainable in their state as well as I can without doubt pronounce with the meaning of Dubai administration has a exceptionally nice strategy to ensure that they do their behavior in a method that make the motherland so only one of its kind .

• +2 1

a great news to hhear about the crypto but it will be better if yiu provide link in the description too.just to verify thr news.as most of the newbies here in the froum publishing some false news.so whenever you are posting some news provide source link too