Crypto Valley in Dubai - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Crypto Valley in Dubai

I haven't read about that but if you say that maybe it is truth. Dubai and other arab cities got very rich because of the oil and the high prices for many years. Perhaps cryptocurrencies can create a more transparent environment that will help the local population and a centre of cryptocurrencies will be a good idea.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There has been a lot of time from this post passed and I didn't know anything about this or have heard anything recently. Has anyone found any new information about Dubai creating a crypto valley, have they abandoned these plans or have they made this? It will be interesting to know.

• +3 1

I don't think I've heard about Dubai becoming a crypto hub and creating a crypto valley. I remember I've read about Akon city in Singapore and it is still in plans but if this happens in Dubai it will be very big. This city is very rich and everything created there is a success so I'm expecting something like that to help cryptocurrencies a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:29 AM, Mandoy01 said:

But imagine how this innovation in 3 countries will bring about a giant impact to the cryptocurrency world. This time its no longer a small thing that we are talking about but a development for crypto space in a massive scale. So exciting huh!

It's quit nice to listen this kind of news.Dubai is a popular country and if a crypto valley is building in Dubai it will attract eyes from different countries.Many people will start to step in cryptocurrency after getting motivation from Dubai crypto valley.

As I am replying to your topic after moths after it has been posted so I want to know that is Dubai crypto valley built or is it in progress.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Dubai is a center of wealth in the middle east. If they create a project so big as a crypto valley this means that cryptocurrencies will become very popular in the area. I know that some regional governments do not want Bitcoin but maybe they can change their minds when they find a good way to use it to support the economies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dubai is my favorite city! This is where I want to live and find work when I finish my studies! It is a dream and maybe with this crypto valley I will combine it with another thing that I like a lot cryptocurrencies! This is a dream place and we need to grow the skills that jobs there will demand. Trust me this will be the best we can hope if it happens.

• +3 1

Dubai is always a step ahead incase of digital world in the same way i will say that dubai is stepping ahead in case of crypto platform too.Hopefully one day all the government will make a move to legalize the cryptos.

There was law whose say that  the lower the quantity the  lesser the demand and the higher the quantity the higher the demand , therefore if these countries were able to create their own cryptocurrency  successfully , it will create an opportunity for  unemployment to have something doing rather to remain indoor doing nothing.

On 10/1/2020 at 8:31 PM, JohanDonne said:

It is quite simple that the cryptocurrancy is been adopted by many countries at very initial stage for sure but It will keep on increasing slowly, and will be a part of the normal life within few years.

I think that this is what will happen. It will be a part of our life and maybe it will be similar to the technological revolution the mobile phones and the internet did. It is a technology and it is also money so cryptocurrencies will be adopted as they are ahead of the reast money governments can't reach them.

• +2 1

wow actually that is something that I did not know, it would be great to belong to those areas where the main source and branch is cryptocurrencies, I hope one day to be in a place of those and be able to live the advance that this has had in the world and of course travel around dubai hahahahaha

Yes, this is so, whenever technology has a new invention or advances and improves in capacity, utility and efficiency to the previous one, its establishment is inevitable. As much as the current infrastructure does not allow a rapid reception of this new technology, it will slowly be welcomed from the largest and most illuminated cities to the darkest corners of the world.

• +1 1

This is a really interesting update you posted about cryptocurrency.  I had never heard of a crypto valley before.  I was actually surprised that there are 3 crypto valleys in 3 different states.  I really want to visit any valley once. This is my wish.  I hope my wish will be fulfilled. Thank you.

• +1 1

On 3/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, lifelline1262 said:

Dubai has been a central of cryptocurrency usage and there is no restrictions on utilization of bitcoin by the country, they are every good in used of it

Indeed, it has now spread to real estate development companies that deal in cryptocurrency, hired contracts, exchange companies, and also Bahrain targeting the Gulf region, but with limits to purchase and non-Mohammed for sale

Dubai is a tourist attraction and a gathering place for capital around the world, and it is natural to have a trading center on the crypto exchange, and we also recently see many platforms that support and trade cryptocurrencies, such as the Rain platform and the Piornsi platform. This indicates a change in the world's attitude towards the concept of investment and financial payments.

• +1 1

I hope that many more countries will begin to see the importance of adding the new internet money we created and support and find the importance of having them inside the economies instead of banning and taxing them like they are some not wanted assets. It will be that in Dubai will be a center for fintech and crypto will be on the front.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Dubai can do a lot for crypto as it is the image of the Emirates accepting crypto that will help with adoption in the Middle East and curb the restrains by some Arab countries. It should be seen for what it is a technology and an advance of money to the modern era and not blocked or banned. Also I love the idea of Singapore and Philippines creating Crypto Valleys as it will be needed and help the economies around South East Asia financially.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Bhaijony123 said:

Dubai is really a great nation. only a few decades ago, their country was nothing but a desert and now, they are in the top list. only their extra ordinary movements did it. 

Yes and that I think is power of good leadership with vision, I guess a lot of developing country can and should learn from that, they need to invests big in crypt currency before the big guns collect all the benefits now is the time to work and use the crypto currency to their advantage

Some people say Asian countries dont accept cryptocurrency,  but most developed countries are accepting cryptocurrency.  The government of Dubai authorities on commodities has announced to launch cryto valley. The largest ecosystem for cryptographic blockchain and distributed ledger technology. 

• +1 1

I hope that the crypto valleys in these places that are Dubai Singapore and Philippines will create something wonderful and we will see a spring of new projects that will be better from what we had and have backing and strong fundamentals. Waiting to see the results maybe a year later.

The more countries that support cryptocurrencies and establish crypto-valleys, the more strength and liquidity will surely become, and the better it will be over the future of cryptocurrencies

It is good to hear this positive news about what Dubai is thinking of creating a cryptocurrency valley

Some countries are embraced crypto and create valleys and build and others are live in fear and in the past and not want to progress. Crypto it is inovetion and progress and it helps with commerce. Countries are need to follow these examples of countries like Dubai and others that build and accept technology and new ideas.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a lot of noise regarding how governments are taking this from the crypto world, there are some taking steps to favor the use. Others consider him a threat. But every time you see it is more accessible. I imagine this cryptovalley is a private initiative along with the state. If it is this way I am more than sure that this is the successful path.

• +2 1

On 2/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, Uttom Deb said:

Dubai's Crypto Valley is well situated.  Hopefully it will continue to be better in Dubai.  They are working with Kipt and so on.  Hope you do well.

This is good if there is also a crypto valley. But I didn't know about and I never visited it and I also don't know about Singapore and Philippines valley

When governments promote crypto adoption and blockchain technology, it's incredibly exciting. Singapore is known for providing support and better terms for cryptocurrency adoption, and they appear to be ahead of the pack lately. In the future, we can expect to see more examples and crypto valleys, as blockchain technology will become as relevant as robotics and artificial intelligence.

• +1 1
  • +2 1