What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

I am still new here in the world of cryptocurrencies and my first cryptocurrency wallet was AirTM, since this platform was removed from my country although there are still many ways to enter and it seems to me to be a very good wallet for handling cryptocurrencies, My first exchange is Binance, which I think is excellent and very good for trading.

If friend I remember my first wallet, my first wallet was a telegram bot where I received payments from a page called raiblokcs, and my first account in an exchange was in bitgrail (I lost my funds when bitgrail was hacked, since then I always recommend having your funds in your personal wallet). 

I have started using crypto from this forum and everyone knows this forum provides reward through Yobit. So Yobit is the first and so far only wallet I am using

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

My first wallet was on the blockchain, the official website and to this day I still have it. However, I no longer deposit in it, a little because it does not have many currencies and because of the commissions but it is very easy to use and it seems very safe to me, it relied a lot on blockchain.  

My first crypto wallet was Metamask. Later,  I also had different wallets.  Firsts are unforgettable for a person. I'm happy to see the crypto coins in my wallet.  

My first wallet that is online is trus wallet since it was the first one that I opened to save my cryptocurrencies since it is very easy to use and is very safe and I liked it because it is very recognized worldwide and until the moment I continue to use it.

I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies since 2017 and my first wallet was upold that I still use it I think it is a very safe and easy to use wallet

My first wallet was created in 2017 and it was a blockchain wallet, I think it's a great and secure wallet and I still use it.

The first online wallets I used were Blockchain wallet and Coinomi. Both are the easiest online wallets for me when I get to know crypto to use. And slowly more and more online wallets are emerging which also offer convenience, security and bonuses from existing Airdrops. So that it is increasingly difficult to say for now which one is good for use and for the future.

For beginners to clarify!!!
Each cryptovite has its own purse, although there are multicurrency. There are wallets for PC, there are for smartphones, and there are hardware (a separate device like a flash drive).
The main parameters when choosing - support for the necessary cryptovaliute and the presence of private keys.

For bitcoin, for example, popular wallets are Electrum, Samourai Wallet, GreenAddress.

I started with cryptomania 4 years ago, so at the beginning I created my first coin portfolio at Coinpayments to get working coins in ptc pages. So I read the comments of many members who also used blockchain as their first wallet.

• +5 1

I own a lot of wallets now, but my first wallet is the Coinbase electronic wallet, as it is one of the most popular wallets that I love using for its accuracy and ease of use.

10 hours ago, John Pernia said:

I started with cryptomania 4 years ago, so at the beginning I created my first coin portfolio at Coinpayments to get working coins in ptc pages. So I read the comments of many members who also used blockchain as their first wallet.

10 hours ago, DrkMot said:

For beginners to clarify!!!
Each cryptovite has its own purse, although there are multicurrency. There are wallets for PC, there are for smartphones, and there are hardware (a separate device like a flash drive).
The main parameters when choosing - support for the necessary cryptovaliute and the presence of private keys.

For bitcoin, for example, popular wallets are Electrum, Samourai Wallet, GreenAddress.

11 hours ago, kxndry said:

To store your cryptocurrencies, the best are the wallets in which you have control of your money, this means that they give you the private key of your wallet, most of the online wallets will not give you that option.

In sites like binance you only put a part of your money, the one you are going to use to trade.

In payeer you can also trade and store your bitcoins but the fees are an abuse.

The safest options are paper wallets or devices such as a nano ledger.

To have them on your PC with access to your private key there are 2 options that you used: Atomic Wallet and Electrum.

For online exchanges I use this Localcryptos site that gives you the private key so in case they go offline your money is safe since you can move it to another wallet.

11 hours ago, Vitaervina said:

The first online wallets I used were Blockchain wallet and Coinomi. Both are the easiest online wallets for me when I get to know crypto to use. And slowly more and more online wallets are emerging which also offer convenience, security and bonuses from existing Airdrops. So that it is increasingly difficult to say for now which one is good for use and for the future.

11 hours ago, Tetrisreal said:

Mi primera billetera fue la que me creó en https://coinbr.io/
ya que en su época no cobraba ninguna comisión por depósito o retiro y se podían crear múltiples billeteras.

13 hours ago, matias estigarribia said:

I don't remember the year well but the first one I used was coinbase, which is one of my favorites to date together with metamask

18 hours ago, Affect579 said:

My first wallet was created in 2017 and it was a blockchain wallet, I think it's a great and secure wallet and I still use it.

On 10/18/2020 at 4:02 PM, jesusalbarran said:

Hello! In particular, I started to venture into the world of cryptocurrencies more or less four years ago. But it was in the middle of 2017 when, as a practice, I started participating in Airdrops events where I could get cryptocurrencies for free. Since most airdrops required to have an ERC-20 compatible wallet, my first online wallet created was Metamask. Since then I consider it a very good option to use this wallet to store tokens that use that particular type of network. Nowadays of course there are other options, more out of habit and reliability, my favorite is MetaMask

On 10/18/2020 at 1:50 PM, Juanj1980 said:

I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies since 2017 and my first wallet was upold that I still use it I think it is a very safe and easy to use wallet

On 10/18/2020 at 1:41 PM, Brandonsaw said:

My first wallet that is online is trus wallet since it was the first one that I opened to save my cryptocurrencies since it is very easy to use and is very safe and I liked it because it is very recognized worldwide and until the moment I continue to use it.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:54 AM, Seyeumi said:

I'm new in this and I'm learn from cryptotalk most of what I'm learn by today. My main wallet is the Yobit and I'm not change this but it is my best because I'm can trade with it and make investerbox or even can do miner whent I'm make enough for my invester and can buy a good miner.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:49 AM, barancell12 said:

My first crypto wallet was Metamask. Later,  I also had different wallets.  Firsts are unforgettable for a person. I'm happy to see the crypto coins in my wallet.  

On 10/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, Desfase said:

My first wallet was on the blockchain, the official website and to this day I still have it. However, I no longer deposit in it, a little because it does not have many currencies and because of the commissions but it is very easy to use and it seems very safe to me, it relied a lot on blockchain.  

On 10/12/2020 at 4:51 AM, Zeshan Khalid said:

I have started using crypto from this forum and everyone knows this forum provides reward through Yobit. So Yobit is the first and so far only wallet I am using

On 10/12/2020 at 3:40 AM, rieraclaudia74 said:

If friend I remember my first wallet, my first wallet was a telegram bot where I received payments from a page called raiblokcs, and my first account in an exchange was in bitgrail (I lost my funds when bitgrail was hacked, since then I always recommend having your funds in your personal wallet). 

On 10/12/2020 at 3:08 AM, Leonys220 said:

I am still new here in the world of cryptocurrencies and my first cryptocurrency wallet was AirTM, since this platform was removed from my country although there are still many ways to enter and it seems to me to be a very good wallet for handling cryptocurrencies, My first exchange is Binance, which I think is excellent and very good for trading.

10 hours ago, Mogamal23 said:

I own a lot of wallets now, but my first wallet is the Coinbase electronic wallet, as it is one of the most popular wallets that I love using for its accuracy and ease of use.

• +2 1

The first wallet I opened last year since when I was introduced into crypto currency industry was coinomi wallet and up till date I still have the app and I enjoy using it.

The first wallet for me is yobit.net. I have been able to make a lot of money through it, such as the cryptocurrency we earn. I can exchange these units and bring them to my wallet. It is a very trusted wallet.

I have been using the YOBIT, for a long time. I really appreciate the yobit wallet as a money depositor. They are providing the best service among the others, And all of them are really satisfied by their service, they are committed to serve us a better security. 

My first online wallet is a Trust Wallet and to this day I use it as it is safe and easy to use and I have not had any problems using it so I am not thinking of changing it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been using many types of wallets but I think the most secure wallet is Coinbase Wallet where you can do all kinds of transactions securely and it is a trusted wallet.

I am opened a wallet on the blockchain website and this is my first but I am not use this wallet at all, I am most a trader and I am use the exchanges to do that I used a lot until now and I am find that I am feel safe with Yobit. Iam not need wallet for today because I am need to trade and Yobit is the good for me.

BetFury                                                   

On 01.02.2020 at 05:16, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

It was too long ago to remember, since there are already a lot of them.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Why is this even matter to anyone what the first wallet was? 10 years ago no one knew about crypto it wasn't that we didn't believe in it. It existed only for a hundred people.

Thanks for sharing this post dear, before joining cryptotalk i don't have any experience about this business..so my firstonline wallat is yobit.net after that i creat a another wallat. that wallat is coinbace wallat...

• +1 1

BetFury