What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

On 2/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Why is this even matter to anyone what the first wallet was? 10 years ago no one knew about crypto it wasn't that we didn't believe in it. It existed only for a hundred people.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, rjroshan said:

We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009.

Wow we don't my friend. We are all very new in this. If you owned cryptocurrencies in 2009 you must be really rich then. The first wallet I used was electrum and I am glad I didn't hold because I was probably used the version that was having a vulnerability and I was close to lose my bitcoin to scammers if I didn't opened and sold before the exploit happened first time.

• +1 1

My first online wallet trump wallet and after that i use the blockchain wallet which is best and good for me. Crypto is a great market and in this market so many peoples will earn good money and they change their life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first online wallet is trust wallet. As cryptocurrencies had started since 2009 and many people would be working on it, but to work on it, different people kept different kinds of wallets but I also arranged for Trust wallet. I choose this wallet because it is very safe and secure and it is very easy to use. I also this wallet for transaction to my family and friends. 

BetFury                                                   

My first online wallet is the trump wallet and my first coin is also the trump coin which i will use and i make good profit through that coin. Crypto market will give you so many chance to make good money in the market but we need to buy the good coin just.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

I am very new in crypto and I am not in Bitcoin so long as you my friend. I am only two months now and I have my first wallet in Yobit exchange. This is my wallet and I use the Yobit exchange to make some trades and I think it is very safe and recommended.

• +2 1