What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

On 2/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Wow you had a wallet since 2009? You are this early in Bitcoin? You must be a cypherpunk then! I bet you were talking to people about Bitcoin and they were thinking you were some scammer back then. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

It was called yomabtc wallet. Very good and powerful wallet. I am not very experienced still in wallets and I use some more but you have to use this wallet to fully understand how it worked. It is not supported now. We are all using wallets as coinomi, coinbase we can use metamask there are so many and does it matter at all what was our first wallet, we don't need to discuss this.

The first online wallet I created was the Onmi wallet, and I have been with cryptocurrencies since 2018. I think cryptocurrency is just for fun, not for myself. But I made $ 121 from the AMP project and I believe in crypto!

First wallet that I created , it was a coinpayments wallet, and I found too many cryptocurrencies in it, so that I could identify the names of many cryptocurrencies in the market

I still remember the first time I bought bitcoin in 2012, I did not have any knowledge about the crypto world, the first wallet that I opened was in coinpayments and then in coinbase, how good to know that they exist until today and that I did not fall into any scam in the midst of ignorance at that time.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:16 PM, rjroshan said:

I am not that old in this world but if I am using one of the oldest wallets such as blockchain and coinbase due to its high security, to store large amounts of money I always prefer blokchain although it charges you very high fees it also allows you to own your key  , a disadvantage that coinbase has since your money is managed by the company and not you.

My first online wallet is waves wallet. I use it because ı like its theme. As the wallets are secure, ı do not leave cryptocurrencies on exchanges.

My first wallet was coinbase, I lose all my btc because they dont have support for users of latin america and I cant access to my account because the blocked me, I would have more than 200$ now

My first online wallet i've used was coinbase wallet  that was in 2013 but now i use blockchain  because coinbase is banned in my country  and i prefer blockchain  wallet .

Ну, когда я начинал в мире криптографии, это был блокчейн, но потом я встретил исход, и это тот, который я поддерживаю, потому что он очень простой и легкий в использовании.

I have started using crypto from this forum and everyone knows this forum provides reward through Yobit. So Yobit is the first and so far only wallet I am using

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

My first wallet was on the blockchain, the official website and to this day I still have it. However, I no longer deposit in it, a little because it does not have many currencies and because of the commissions but it is very easy to use and it seems very safe to me, it relied a lot on blockchain.  

My first crypto wallet was Metamask. Later,  I also had different wallets.  Firsts are unforgettable for a person. I'm happy to see the crypto coins in my wallet.  

My first wallet that is online is trus wallet since it was the first one that I opened to save my cryptocurrencies since it is very easy to use and is very safe and I liked it because it is very recognized worldwide and until the moment I continue to use it.

I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies since 2017 and my first wallet was upold that I still use it I think it is a very safe and easy to use wallet

My first wallet was created in 2017 and it was a blockchain wallet, I think it's a great and secure wallet and I still use it.

The first online wallets I used were Blockchain wallet and Coinomi. Both are the easiest online wallets for me when I get to know crypto to use. And slowly more and more online wallets are emerging which also offer convenience, security and bonuses from existing Airdrops. So that it is increasingly difficult to say for now which one is good for use and for the future.

For beginners to clarify!!!
Each cryptovite has its own purse, although there are multicurrency. There are wallets for PC, there are for smartphones, and there are hardware (a separate device like a flash drive).
The main parameters when choosing - support for the necessary cryptovaliute and the presence of private keys.

For bitcoin, for example, popular wallets are Electrum, Samourai Wallet, GreenAddress.

The first wallet I opened last year since when I was introduced into crypto currency industry was coinomi wallet and up till date I still have the app and I enjoy using it.

The first wallet for me is yobit.net. I have been able to make a lot of money through it, such as the cryptocurrency we earn. I can exchange these units and bring them to my wallet. It is a very trusted wallet.

I have been using the YOBIT, for a long time. I really appreciate the yobit wallet as a money depositor. They are providing the best service among the others, And all of them are really satisfied by their service, they are committed to serve us a better security. 

I am opened a wallet on the blockchain website and this is my first but I am not use this wallet at all, I am most a trader and I am use the exchanges to do that I used a lot until now and I am find that I am feel safe with Yobit. Iam not need wallet for today because I am need to trade and Yobit is the good for me.

On 01.02.2020 at 05:16, rjroshan said:

It was too long ago to remember, since there are already a lot of them.