What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

What is my first online wallet? I think PayPal is my first online wallet . PayPal is Soo easy to use after start using my first online wallet I have used all of the online which is used in my country 

My first online wallet was coinbase. Then use the freebitcoin faucet. Then use the coinpot micro wallet. And I currently use Uphold since it allows me to transform my cryptocurrencies into dollars without any commission.

Well my firdt online wallet is yobit. After joining crypto talk and created my yobit account. And also right now I'm using yobit wallet to store my bitcoins is it safe or not??

My first wallet is a blockchain. Because we need to put our currencies to good use so that our currencies are securely in service, I chose the blockchain.

my first online wallet is the best world in this world is blockchain it make easy transaction and less fee safe and secure, without any fear i m using blockchain

1 hour ago, Afsin14 said:

I still remember my first wallet and i am still using it today. I got recommended by my friend about a wallet called coinbase. Then i used it and still i am using.My first mobile app or mobile wallet is cryptocurrency...

Well, this is good for you mate, using coinbase is very fit to us by having an conversion into tokens to coins, and you can also convert it easily into dollars and you can bow withdraw it if you have a visa card because they are now having a partnership.

My first wallet was, the Yobit wallet, about a month ago, and this is my start in earning cryptocurrencies ... Thanks to the forum and those responsible for it.

My first online wallet is Binance wallet and I am using it till now. It is one of the most secure online wallet. Will recommend everyone to use this wallet.

In fact, my first wallet is cryptocurrency. Because there are many benefits available from crypto online. This is a very popular wallet online. Because cryptocurrency is the best platform to earn money.

I think this forum is the best way to move us into a better economy without effort and difficulty

Blockchain wallet is the first online wallet i used because when i visit to play store to find the wallet i need i see that blockchain has a high ratings and recommendations and up until now im still using it as my main wallet for storing my coins.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all havecryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world.Hi, my crypto speech forum friends, We every one of produce cryptocurrency elapsed since 2009. These living every group talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 existence in the past no one said bitcoin or crypto world.

Blockchain was my first online wallet.. it's a good and secured online wallet and it is well secured...at present i use skrill as it is of our country... It accepts bitcoins and it is also well secured

My first online wallet is cryptocurrency.

Actually,  i wasn't idea before online earning trusted site. I hear from my close cousin,  saw his activity,  then, come to crypto. 

For this, Crypto currency is my first online wallet.

My first on-line pocket was Akinebase and I was very pleased to receive the lovely wallet with the beautiful wallet, the queenbase pocket uppercase and the limit ..When I entered online I didn't recognize tons of information about the moment I opened my Internet Pocket account

My first online wallet was Myetherwallet.com I love it because it is safe and decentralized and it supports ERC-20 tokens.

Mу first роrtаblе аррliсаtiоn wаllеt wаs bеgun а уеаr аgо blосkсhаin wаllеt аnd it hаs trulу sеrvеd mе sо wеll thаt I саn truеlу sау thаt nоnе оf mу соins hаs еvеr gоttеn lоst аt whаtеvеr роint

Welcome with me
I discovered cryptography recently in 2018, believed the idea, and I went straight to the search for ways to gain encryption
My first wallet was on blockchain.com

If you are talking about online wallets then one must say that there are two best online wallets. And those are Coinbase and Blockchain. Believe it or not. Those are the best ones

Don't remember the first one but also use ledger nano s hardware wallet, and this is just a good wallet and never i had any problem with, just has a screen problem with one of device, but ledger support was very helpful, and they sent me a new device with no cost without need to send the device with problem to them..

Yes i have some memories in my mind i first used blockchain wallets for storing of my btc from an exchanger i buy 110$ and invested in one lending platforms. So after that i learned to this market..

My first online wallet is yobit. Because my first online work platform is this cryptotalk forum and I create yobit account to withdraw my payment from yobit account. Yobit is very useful currency exchange wallet and very easy to use.

About me i am new hwre in crypto worls and i joimed this forum last month so my first Wallet is yobit because of crypto talk pay their earning in yobit. So as me my first Wallet is yobit but now i use blockchain also. 

My first online wallet was bitcoin. Because the desktop version took up a lot of hard disk space. And for the same reason I use it to this day.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:44 AM, Rosaline149 said:

My first wallet to store cryptocurrencies was coinbase. At that time Coinbase Digital wallet was in developing phase with no extra securities layers that we are noticing today. Coinbase offered to store BTC ETH AND other asset securely.

but it was now not created by way of me, but the first pockets i created on my own is something holy transaction wallet that luggage distinct currencies.