What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

My block-chain journey starts on mid of 2016. My first online wallet was coinbase and then I created my ether wallet for collect token

My ether wallet wallet is my first wallet and my ether wallet wallet is considered one of the most important wallets for cryptocurrencies and is a tool from the client side, open source, everything is stored on your computer and in order to enter your wallet the My Ether Wallet wallet will have It has provided a place where you can access any information, which allows you to make any changes or transactions.

3 hours ago, Naveed3835 said:

Bitcoin

I think he has not asked about the currency that of which currency you had the first wallet but he asked about the name of the wallet which you joined first. 

My first online wallet is the Yobit wallet.  Because it is very safe and affordable.  It allows you to easily invest and trade crypto currency.  From here I have no fear of losing my crypto currency. It is truly an extraordinary online wallet.

16 hours ago, dukey said:

My first online wallet is cryptocurrency. On online investment i join first on cryptocurrency. And i am still here. Not so much time i join on online investment side. I join on cryptocurrency on this year.                  

That is a general wallet. The wallet means where you first put your money into to store it.

2 hours ago, Sumayya said:

That is a general wallet. The wallet means where you first put your money into to store it.

I think he do not know much about the crypto that is why do not know about the wallet. I think if they will learn about it then they will do more better and they will also get many more opportunities to earn a high profit. 

I used coinbase when cryptocurrencies introduce it to me because i am earning in faucet. But now when i got to know about this forum and yobit wallet i feel more secured.

Actually I never use on line wallet, start using blockchain wallet at 2017 and coinbase in 2018. When I know bitcoin I only use exchanges wallet and so far is enough, start using on line wallet because give away event. Still using blockchain wallet and sometimes I use for airdrop.

Yes i remember it was coinbase wallet that on which i was registered for first time. Coinbase is really fantastic wallet to exchange and trading of cryptocurrency. After that i have used many wallets for my cryptos but wazirx was only online wallet that made me impressive. Wazirx has lots of impressive features and withdrawing is also simple on it.

When ever we talk of my first online wallet l don't like discussing it because it was bad experience. When l joined crypto currency the first online wallet l used was bitcoinwallet.com where they charge me 0.0005btc plus bitcoin transaction fee before l can withdraw

My first wallet was the cryptonator wallet, it didn't need any KYC or verification and so it was very convenient. Afterwards I learned the dangers of using online wallets and moved my funds to electrum.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

the first one for me was coinbase, then it was localbitcoin, but they raised their commissions and I stopped using them, then use binance, then yobit, and also others, but I liked coinbase, but I don't use it anymore, I prefer yobit for

I have one , this is a little bit different its coin something but it has all kind of coins in it and everybody ejoys it there is a lot to enjoy from it the right ideas the right market the best exchange to any coin and the best of everything that is what makes it perfect/ that is in a very different level we can call wallet

PayPal and Skrill are my very first online wallet. Now I have Nettler and Block Chain as well. 

My first wallet is myetherwallet because I join into bounty program at old forum. Second wallet is coinbase and last wallet is eos. We need to create wallet from every platform so we can put the token/ coin into our wallets and sell it when list on exchanges.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

My first online wallet is inputs .io when it's turn into scam wallet at that time. That's my precious experienced about how dangerous is online wallet. For now i've done with online wallet, lightweight wallet is better option.

I know crypto in 2016. If I'm not mistaken the first wallet I made at that time was on the io blockchain. but then I rarely use it. instead I more often use the wallet at the exchanger

Yes i nonetheless preserve in mind my first of all pockets and i'm nonetheless making use of it nowadays. I were given cautioned by way of my companion almost a wallet called coinbase. At that point i utilized it and nonetheless i'm utilizing. This may be the main wallet till currently and i've been inspired via the security and advantage.

As for me I think my first wallet to create or to know was blockchain wallet and localbitcoins wallet where I did my first purchase and that's when I created a coinbase wallet ...that's my story on my first wallets to discovere.

My first online wallet was MyEtherwallet, I used to make it to store Ethereum and ERC 20 tokens. In addition to MyEtherwallet I also have an online mymonero wallet to store Monero (XMR) cryptocurrencies.

Well my first wallet was on blockchain.info. I had no clue what private keys are, but in blockchain.info you have access to your private keys. Later I moved to electrum and then i just lost everything and all i have now are in exchanges. 

There are many wallets available in the market but my favourite wallet is coinbase I think for the selection of Crypto wallet we have to search it according to our country first of all the wallet should be secure and safe and the other thing is that the money that you put in the wallet easily be withdraw in your country or you can easily transfer it to different banks or the exchanges so that you can withdraw it successfully add easily.