What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

On 2/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Yes, I still remember mine. At first we don't have a local exchange yet so my first online wallet at that time is blockchain.com . I used it to store my bitcoins but right now most of my bitcoins are sitting in our local exchange as we have it already unlike in the past but I already forgotten if when I have created it. 

On 2/1/2020 at 8:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

I have not much experience of trading of this market and I am new and just getting earnings from crypto talk forum campaign but I listen from some one blockchain Wallet is good for us. 

On 2/1/2020 at 10:26 AM, khaledsaifullah said:

My first wallet name is coinbase wallet, I heard from youtub, then I sign up coinbase site. I feel comfortable using coinbase wallet.  

It is a good wallet even for a beginner who uses a coinbase wallet because it feels comfortable to use but I prefer to use ethereum.

I use myetherwallet and metamask because the usage is very easy plus we can use it via chrome extension

Coinbase wallet is my first online wallet. Because coinbase wallet is very popular crypto wallet. We can hold bitcoin safe in this wallet

My very first online wallet was BlockChain, so far I use it, but much less often than before, now I only use the wallet apps on my phone

It's Coinbase and I like using that wallet since I can do trading also if I get to be verified user. I learn about Coinbase through my friend and that's when I started exploring cryptos.

Of course bro, I still remember, my first online wallet was a blockchain wallet, if I'm not mistaken at that time there was only a BTC address, nothing else. and I use to collect btc from the faucet site, at that time the reward was still quite large.

Well I'm new in cryptoworld so the first mobile wallet I used is coins.ph that id only available in my country. 

My first online wallet is and still , yobit wallet because I am new person here and I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I am very eager and to know about it more and more

On 2/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, rjroshan said:

My very first was blockchain.info now .com,  it was during that time i was collecting every dust amount that i can find on every faucets website. but now i a more cautious and use offline wallet for my bitcoin storage.

spacer.png

In the first i use blockchain wallet , yeah in 2015 im first using this wallet after use blockchain use other wallet likes xapo wallet. this is my story of the first i use wallet btc.

I know my first cryptocoin wallet is the blockchain wallet online and at that time it's transactions fee was very high and now many wallets and apps has came and now you have a variety of wallets

As I remember the first wallet that I used and trusted is blockchain, it is a wallet that downloadable in play store and I used it for a very long time as it is a trusted and secured wallet.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:16 AM, rjroshan said:

My first time online wallet was  trust wallet I loved it's features back then it's was a safe and good wallet but I later change to hardware wallets I just wanted to try something new

My first online wallet is multibit. I am download it on Google from some recommendation on Bitcointalk. I install it and make it as Bitcoin wallet. That wallet is comfortable for that time. But now Multibit is closed and i think already get aqcuisation, so the developer not update that wallet again. For now i am still using coinomi as my primary wallet, i think comfortable, secure, and suitable for some my coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:52 AM, Shahadatbd said:

My first online wallet is coinbase and we all know that every one like to use coinbase wallet. Coinbase is the most popular Crypto wallet to store our Crypto in secure way

Coinbase is an amazing wallet I wish if its work in my country .. it will be amazing .. I'm use now (atomic wallet-MEW- and so many another wallets 

My first online wallet is coinbase and I am still using it. It is promising to me and using it is easy too. Also I can see the prices going up or down in it as there's a statistics chart.

Myetherwallet is the first one I created for airdrops untile now I have a lot of airdrops inside of it...

• -2 1

My first online wallet is Coins.ph and after that i use coinbase and blockchain.  

My first exchange are Yobit this 2017 when i get my first bounty rewards 

Yes, I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies about 5 years ago. My first wallet was Blockchain when I started working. I did not know anything else and it was better so I remember everything until I remember the first satoshes I collected from the coin boot

early on when I learned about cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, the first online wallet I made was a blockchain, yeah, it seems like most people do the same thing. after that, I use an exchanger, and myetherwallet.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, rjroshan said:

The first wallet I created was for Dogecoin. I tried to pick a few Doge from some faucets to see how crypto was working. The wallet was web-based and called Dogechain.info which is their official explorer as well. Careful though as there are many scam-sites mimicking and stealing funds. This is the official explorer and wallet for Dogecoin: https://dogechain.info/

My very first online wallet is coinsph it gives me terrible experience and very bad rules.but now i am using coinbase wallet and also i have yobit wallet exchange that is easy to use

I am using crypto from last 3 year and i join the crypto market from 2017 and i use coinbase wallet for crypto purpose and use coinbase wallets for transaction and for deposit and withdrawls.