Ethereum 2.0 - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Ethereum 2.0

On 9/30/2019 at 7:46 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.28897a503f2d88973391bf275a1c5980.png

We are waiting to see Ethereum upgrade to version 2.0 with indtroduced Sharding andreduced complexity.

Staking should be enabled, 32 ETH needed for that

More information on github:

https://github.com/ethereum/eth2.0-specs

ETH to POS, how much people wait for that moment.

I just wait to see when news about POS come out and when people start to buy ETH that will be crazy. 😀

FOMO

I know person who have over 100 ETH and wait POS but not to stake than just news about POS when people start to buy ETH and he will sell. 😀

I think that ETH POS is great, but 32 ETH is big for some investors.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You don't have to buy all 32 ETH.
Earn them, or buy a smal amount of Ethereum every month. This not race but crypto marathon

2 minutes ago, Laskoo said:

Ethereum POS release could activate some sort of fomo, but the POS is a double edge sword imo. Why? Because the miners won't invest in mining equipment and electricity to mine Ethereum anymore and the price could drop. We should wait and see, but looking at many other altcoins with POS (i.e. Tezos, PIVX, Stratis) the future is not so bright.

Future is much darker if they stay on PoW with infinite supply of coins, and miners that mine more and more coins every day. Good thing they will do is limiting number of coins  with PoS system

46 minutes ago, Laskoo said:

Ethereum POS release could activate some sort of fomo, but the POS is a double edge sword imo. Why? Because the miners won't invest in mining equipment and electricity to mine Ethereum anymore and the price could drop. We should wait and see, but looking at many other altcoins with POS (i.e. Tezos, PIVX, Stratis) the future is not so bright.

But such a coins is for long term and to stake that coin.

I think that before (when news come out) will be some movemant (up) and when finally come POS maybe some drop (but not big) and after that price slowly up.

Because 32 ETH is not a bit, and when many people "lock" their 32 ETH or more I think that can affect on price.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Serenity Ethereum 2.0 this goes for long, roadmap, "What is Serenity, what are the plans for Ethereum 2.0 and when will it happen?"

https://media.consensys.net/the-roadmap-to-serenity-bc25d5807268

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Ethereum 2.0 will be a massive move for it to improve the scalability and reduce the transaction cost, I expect the price rice on eth because of it.

56 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

How nice if you have 32 ETH, all you have to do is to sit and relax while your Ethereum is minting 24/7, You are luck due to you are one of the people who have enough money to cover it, congrats mate.😊

Yes, i am waiting for the 2.0 full blast!

I hope also that they will reach the 400 to 500 USD mark this year again!

I will try to make the number increase to 50ETH, i hope i can do that before the price rise!

53 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I hope also that they will reach the 400 to 500 USD mark this year again!

I will try to make the number increase to 50ETH, i hope i can do that before the price rise!

50 * 500 = $25,000 not a bad amount however I am looking forward to $1000 or a price where it will be 0.08+ in BTC. I have some good amount of ETH and I will sell them without any hesitation for BTC.

I always make sure that the amount  of BITCOIN i am holdin is larger that the amount of Ethereum/

1000 USD per Eth is not impossible as we saw it before gone more than that!

I have a big trust in both coin/

There are many ways for people to get more Ethereum.
I would not spend my Bitcoins to buy ETH but all other altcoins and tokens  I trade mostly for Etehreum

it nice to read ETH 2.0 , Ethereum’s Serenity upgrade will bring Sharding, Proof of Stake, a new virtual machine (eWASM) and more.

Good Luck

Thanks

3 hours ago, Iwantapony said:

Very excited for the launch. You need to update the staking reward numbers. Vitalik said on reddit recently after Sharding activate anyone can stake with as low as 9 or 10 ETH.

I did not heard this about 9 or 10 Ethereum neede for staking.
Must be some recent news I missed....and that is not bad at all.

Can you please post some link about that?

This is what I have offically
https://stakingrewards.com/asset/eth

1 minute ago, yhiaali said:

"We are waiting to see Ethereum upgrade to version 2.0 with indtroduced Sharding andreduced complexity"

can you explain that please 

and what new future Ethereum  version 2.0

i mean what this effect on the trader

How should I know what effect will this have on ETH price....

You should better ask Vitalik Buterin and other developers and follow Ethereum news

I think the etgerium technology will be used by all before long. I think BTC and LTC or other alts will be used for payments and eth for creating lending products and Blockchain used. Just wait for AI Blockchain bitcoin future. 

Watch this video that will explain Ethereum 2.0 that is going to be updated in next few months!

Viedo is made by ChocoCrypto

Edited by hexwin
  • +3 1

The upgrade of the ethereum network will change many things for so many tokens that uses it, this upgrade is going to solve many problem and improve the network reducing congestion which will reduce high gas price, I can't wait for this upgrade.

28 minutes ago, flomopeter said:

The upgrade of the ethereum network will change many things for so many tokens that uses it, this upgrade is going to solve many problem and improve the network reducing congestion which will reduce high gas price, I can't wait for this upgrade.

Lets hope so.... I am not sure all will go so smooth, as it will be a bit complicated with smart contracts and all the tokens

Just now, hexwin said:

Lets hope so.... I am not sure all will go so smooth, as it will be a bit complicated with smart contracts and all the tokens

I have many ethereum tokens and ethereum price effect these tokens in a postive way, I hopping that things really improve for ethereum , many tokens will benefit from this upgrade.

1 minute ago, flomopeter said:

I have many ethereum tokens and ethereum price effect these tokens in a postive way, I hopping that things really improve for ethereum , many tokens will benefit from this upgrade.

Here is one more new regarding Ethereum 2.0
Ethereum validators will earn from 4.6% to 10.3% as rewards for staking on an annual basis:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-20-validators-to-earn-up-to-10-annually-for-staking-report?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Just now, hexwin said:

Here is one more new regarding Ethereum 2.0
Ethereum validators will earn from 4.6% to 10.3% as rewards for staking on an annual basis:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-20-validators-to-earn-up-to-10-annually-for-staking-report?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Thanks, this is good, I need to start planning how i will benefit from this, earning up to 10 percent annual is better than the banks, you get profit from price increasing and from the staking, this is good to get into.

2 minutes ago, flomopeter said:

Thanks, this is good, I need to start planning how i will benefit from this, earning up to 10 percent annual is better than the banks, you get profit from price increasing and from the staking, this is good to get into.

Remember that you need to have 32 Ethereum for that, but there will also be options for shared staking, and even decentralizes shared staking

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help