Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input)

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

- Supply could be limited or unlimited

- Open ledger (Does it matter?)

- Anonymous or pseudo anonymous

What else you have in your mind? 

Feel free and I will updae by quoting your username.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, MR. SAF said:

The future of cryptocurrency

I meant features 😊

In other words how to identify a cryptocurrency, what parameter it should have to be called it a crypto. We all talk about crypto, decentralization this and that but have you ever thought to collect the features of cryptocurrency in one place?

This is what I am trying to do here. 

I hope it make sense now.

• +2 2

i have some ideas:

1. Low trading fee

2. fast transaction

3. universal wallet to story any coin

• +2 1

I think the main feature should be how easy it is to exchange it with other people, without a centralised entity. (NO EXCHANGES).

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free to use. Crypto is ftee to used and it gives freedom of usage and access over the asesst. That is what i have to add on top

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In addition to anonymous transactions, I think users also need security, fast and of course low transaction costs. This will be easier and very accepted by society at this time

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I can say one feature or two, I think bitcoin is good because anyone can have it no matter what the person's age and fast transaction too, without forgetting that he can solve many problems of ours specially the financial once 

• +3 1

On 9/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

It gives easy money to me. I mean I can earn easily in cryptocurreny than in the fiat currency. It's because in crypto, I earn money just by myself. On the other hand, i earn fiat by the help of my family based on what they've given to me.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think its advanced security because crypto currency uses strong cryptography to protect the users transaction and its data. Sometimes it uses hashing and other cryptography techniques.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the main currency of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has been appreciated all over the world Bitcoin's market value is low but it will rise very quickly and it can become self-reliant.

• +4 1

peer to peer, useful for people who hate the BANK system, free of transaction fees. I think it's easy and convenient to trade wherever you are as long as there is internet.

• +1 2

On 9/30/2019 at 4:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

- Decentralized

Perhaps the big advantage for the crypto currency that it can be stored and traded electronically as a monetary value without paper bonds or serial numbers, and this making it out of government oversight and the authority of banks. This is a great technological development.

• +4 1

7 minutes ago, Imran jameel said:

Crypto currency feature is bright in upcomming few years. This industry is growing fast. And too many people are involving in this industry. Also many countries government are involved in this industry. Be positive and wait for this. 

What is your pointing about? The topic was the feature of crypto currency not the future of crypto currency. I think you are spamming.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is a revolution to the world. It have benefits more than fiat. Also it have some disadvantages, but its easy to exchange. If Crypto currencies not being created than it is tough to work online. Now often websites paying in crypto currency and we can earn from anywhere in the world and get cash in our own currency by exchanging crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I see the decline of banking system, I see how governments economy preish, I see how the world is going to be free of corrupt again.

• +5 1

A good cryptocurrency should have the most important features that help people to work with it easier. The following are my priorities that each cryptocurrency should have:

1 - Having enough supply to keep up with demand

2 - Low transaction fees

3 - Adjustable level of wallet transparency so that you can set a limit for it

4 - Fast transaction speed

5 - High mining reward

6 - Easy to be mined by most people

7 - Availability on most exchanges for trading

8 - Wide acceptance and adoption throughout the world

9 - High security

10 - High volatility that makes it perfect for daily trading

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Crypto currency is most familiar now a days. all the transaction in crypto trading is confidential so any one can transfer his asset to anyone without any identity.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a money earning forum.one can earn money very easily from it.you have to post articles and you will get payment for posting each of your articles.i am loving it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The cyptorency feature that I think about right now is the ease and speed that will make it easier for us to make transactions. cryptoreny will be a good future.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

I can make money easier in cryptocurrency than in fiat currencies. Bitcoin has been appreciated around the world The market value of Bitcoin is low but it will increase The industry is growing rapidly

Yes, there are many easy ways to make money in the world of Crypto while you are in your home, such as trading and investment. Also, you can just store large currencies and you will make profits in the future.

• +1 1

Hi Sir,
Thank You Very Much! I got great information from your post, I'm your big follower, keep posting like these post, So, We can get info to World.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

No, an open ledger, and that it be in the public domain. I better choose confidentiality to be the first thing to worry about. 

Decentralized, anonymous and peer to peer are my favourite terms of crypto currency. Fast transaction over world wide is second best thing. Means borderless trading which have no language and no other country restrictios apply. Its not a single country's currency. It is for all of us.