Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input) - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input)

You know i like cryptocurrency because there is freedom to use it because they are not like fiat currency mate. We earn profit by trading even at home or anywhere we want.

• +1 1

Really useful to pay commissions on exchanges and accumulate as an investment fund.

She is BNB

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/30/2019 at 7:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

- Supply could be limited or unlimited

- Open ledger (Does it matter?)

- Anonymous or pseudo anonymous

What else you have in your mind? 

Feel free and I will updae by quoting your username.

Yes you are right when I search about any cryptocurrency I always check these things first. But one more thing which I always check that is the chart of the cryptocurrency which helps me to understand. And one more thing which I check that is the liquidity.

Edited by Cryptomint

I also think that the future of cryptocurrencies looks very bright and we need to keep on sharing crypto to friends and family members to increase demand.

• +1 1

Hello everyone the future of cryptocurrency is bright getting more information and trading when it comes to cryptocurrency is the easy way of earning money where you only need to post and get paid for that post and make sure you post useful content 

• +2 1

On 9/30/2019 at 7:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

Feel free and I will updae by quoting your username.

Crypto is a great market and its future is very good and bright and we know that crypto market is the future of all world in just after 5 years almost all the world will use the crypto market and this market is legal at that time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/30/2019 at 5:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

- Decentralized

Not all cryptocurrencies are decentralized. We recently found that in many of them the core team or dev has the ability to block transactions and funds from moving as Tether, or even shut down the entire network as in Iota.

I think that anonymity is important. If we need crypto to become adopted instead of fiat then this money needs to be anonymous. There is monero and zcash and a few more that can be used for that but I don't know if they will remain anonymous for long times.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It matters as anyone can verify transactions but the problem is that anyone can also trace transactions and it removes the anonymous feature from cryptocurrencies. It can be better with coins that have mechanisms hidding parts of the ledger for increased privacy.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies at least most are freedom, they are the only money uncontrolled by governments and banks and allow everyone and not exclude someone because of previous mistakes or beliefs, with cryptocurrencies you get money without politics and money excluded from the state.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot for the feature you gave my dear, you are make everything clear and better for all with your addition in the forum and I am glad to have very good member to follow their knowledge and experience. I am think that cryptocurrency is mostly Bitcoin that is decentralized and has no one as a Ceo like Ripple does and no one to control or shut it down like a government.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes no doubt there is features of crypto currency. It is very useful currency first of all it's best features that is it is decentralized. It is very unique to use. The most important thing is that it is the fast transaction speed. It is move from one country to the other in the seconds. It can be stored in the wallets your own wallets easily.

• +3 1

Thank you for your post my friend. I really think that  there are lots of ways to earn money from the site through trading and investment. Good luck to all the new members. Keep posting friend such features are really useful.

• +1 1

Feature of crypo currency it will be one of the most powerful medium that will stands as a medium of exchange in the nearest feature. 

The first thing that comes in mind is the encryption. It is cryptographically encrypted software for enhanced security. The first word crypto is the cryptography used and the second word is currency meaning money. So this is and the rest come next.

• +2 1

Fast payments systems less fee for all the transactions, you can control the fee too, and also there is always limitations on supply of the cryptocurrancy doesn't matter which coin it is.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are a lot more from what we understood when we started, they give access to a financial system that is above the banks and above governments, bypassing everything and everyone and allowing everyone no matter where they live to be part of this.

• +2 2

Cryptotalk is basically a very good forum . This is the best platform in my deal where we can learn a lot about the cryptocurrency and as well as learning we can also earn a lot of money by only posting about our knowledge about the cryptocurrency that is the thing that polish our knowledge and the main feature I think is it is free to use free to register and is very useful for earning a lot of handsome money. Your posts very much you helpful father new members even I don't know about these kinds of features exist on the crypto talk.

Crypto currency is one of the best site in world which provide a great opportunity to make money easily.I think the crypto currency feature will be the the easiest transaction method. 

• +1 1

- Decentralized

Hm, a digital currency perhaps that we can use to make transactions easy and fast from our mobile wallets but not having to be a bank account that would require someone to create and a bank to accept. Freedom for our money in our mobile wallets.

A beautiful thing. At present, the popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. And in many cases it is making our lives a lot easier. And people are taking it very well. At present we are able to do all our transactions very securely. And from cryptocurrency we have the opportunity to earn in different ways. Unemployed and students are now able to earn money sitting at home in different ways. But the use of cryptocurrency is not allowed in different countries of the world. But it is hoped that cryptocurrency will soon be used in all these countries as well. The good side of cryptocurrency cannot be counted. In a word, cryptocurrency will occupy a much bigger place in the future

Future will be positive but less anonymous. It is also possible that cryptocurrency will be accepted more widely and will be officially accepted at the state level

Dear Bitcoin, one of the well-known, famous and good currencies, where anyone can get that currency, as these currencies provide quick transactions and many people benefit from them in many and varied fields. Have a good day

In the verification and self-assurance of transaction, cryptocurrencies expenditure cryptography. Crypto in the expectations will be other priceless than pronto or perhaps abandon and a lot of new will be coming.

It is decentralized and powered by its users. Meaning the demand and supply interaction determines the price and crypto currency inclued asymetric or two key encryption. Its transaction cannot be reversed and copied again