Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input) - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input)

On 4/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, Dmasked said:

1 - The ledger is open and transparent

2 - The transactions are irreversible

3 - The transactions are anonymous

The ledger is not open for all coins. We have privacy coins which have totally closed and hidden ledgers. No one can see transaction details in private networks. But coins like Bitcoin have totally open networks in which anyone can see the information inside blocks. It is true that crypto transactions can not be reversed but if someone sends coins with zero fee, there is a risk of being reversed. Unconfirmed transactions are also prone to getting reversed. The anonymity of transactions also depends on the type of network but the information about the owner of the coins (Name, address, IP) is always invisible regardless of the type of network.

On 28.03.2020 at 12:28, magd said:

We add to these advantages, the advantage of transferring and withdrawing the balance quickly, the advantage of exchanging between currencies easily and buying important needs via the Internet in addition to the ethical aspect, which is helping those with special needs to donate.

The main feature of cryptocurrencies is anonymity. And that prevents its adoption at the official level and also large banks. I think over time a solution will be found.

The best thing about cryptocurrencies is the ease of dealing with them, and we can only make profits by working online.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

- Supply could be limited or unlimited

- Open ledger (Does it matter?)

- Anonymous or pseudo anonymous

What else you have in your mind? 

Feel free and I will updae by quoting your username.

Cryptocurrencies are still decentralized its not controlled  by anybody, and and supply are unlimited, we can get cryptos any where, and the only thing i like the future of crypto to be is to install the atm machine every where in the world, there are some country's with this machine but i want to see every where.

There are many great features in using cryptocurrencies, and the most important of these features is that you have complete freedom to send or receive any cryptocurrency to any wallet without imposing any restrictions or intermediary as happens in banks

On 9/30/2019 at 8:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

Crypto is the solution of our current payment system problems. But there are some advantages and some disadvantages. Many countries afraid to adopt it because of it's anonymous transactions.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 9/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

- Decentralized

I don't have any addition on the list that you've been talked about because all of what you have said is correct. That's why crypto is more favorable on its user than the fiat and you can also free to earn whatever you want without worrying for any taxes that will deducted to you.

Well bro  crypto gives so many features and crypto change so many systems, so I think crypro future is very bright because present time so many peoples chose crypto to earn means they developed their carrier in crypto to better life, and so many big companies and government also except crypto in their payment system, and some countries totally adopt crypto and increase their economy, in future we see so many changes in crypto.

The biggest feature of cryptocurrency is that it is decentralized and plays a helpful role in improving the country's economy. Crypto is the only easy way to make money. The whole world is going to accept crypto with confidence.

Personally I think the main and most important feature of cryptocurrencies is the ability that anyone can get it totally free without needing prior knowledge that I think is the best thing about cryptocurrencies

Decentralized is the best advantage of this world, l would say fast transaction and fewer fees than any Bank all of them are really so amazing and give opportunity to save our money. There is no limit to join this world, it doesn't matter how old are you, you can just learn a lot of about cryptos. 

The main feature of the cryptocurrencies is It should be accepted all over the world,fast transactions of the coins in very low transaction fee, easy to buy cryptocoins all over the world, make the security very strong and remove scammers from the cryptocurrencies.

I believe that cryptocurrency has a lot of cool features! After all, it is anonymous, and you can use it to earn money on the Internet, which is very cool! Also, with the help of cryptocurrency, and for example bitcoin, you can make a fork, creating new coins, and these coins can somehow develop, promote your project!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, wilbertson said:

The feature of cryptocurrency i could think of is fast is; it is transferred in peer to peer transactions.

I like the feature in cryptocurrency that it is completely online and there are no cash involved in the process and taht is why it is called a digital currency because it is in not on your physical wallet but you can store it  aside from banks and you can have online wallets too

I think cryptocurrency has a very bright future with the recent market development we are seeing and pump in the token price. Hopefully in few years time the world will adopt use of cryptocurrency. 

1 hour ago, Zalaks007 said:

I think cryptocurrency has a very bright future with the recent market development we are seeing and pump in the token price. Hopefully in few years time the world will adopt use of cryptocurrency. 

The crypto world is going to change a lot of popular currencies and trusts However with the rise in the price of tokens the main feature of cryptocurrency is that it is very easy to make a profit decentralized and everyone is willing to work independently.

• +2 1

There is also high privacy accompanied with a little security. I think privacy is high in cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately there is little safety. If money is lost as a result of theft or as a result of a mistake, it is very difficult to recover it.

• +3 1

There are following advantages of crypto market which are much attractive for me to take decision for investment on this market one primary things is decentralized financial features of crypto market. And secondly is no taxes on profit of crypto market.

• +3 1

Then an ideal altcoin for me should have these characteristics to be obviously decentralized and anonymous so then be privacy Coin that is not traceable and does not have any pre-mined part and obviously be unlimited...

Crypto currencies have a large number of advantages, but the most important feature for me is the speed of overtaking transactions and enabling anyone to obtain this currency in the simplest way in addition to the inability of anyone to control these currencies and their price

• +1 1

Another features of cryptocurrencies is that it has a fast transaction, and it's transaction Can't be tracked or traced, and it could be used to send money to anybody in the world, and also it could be used to save money, that why most people uses it for money laundering.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, Brand1 said:

Crypto currencies have a large number of advantages, but the most important feature for me is the speed of overtaking transactions and enabling anyone to obtain this currency in the simplest way in addition to the inability of anyone to control these currencies and their price

Control is important. With decentralization of the networks we manage to have financial freedom. This is the most important feature of cryptocurrencies indeed. Speed is fine and scalability is important as well. I'm expecting the blockchain networks to be really important and popular in the next 10-20 years.

• +2 1

I can predict some of the things which will happen in future in the case of crypto currencies. It will give different countries an opportunity to bring maximum foreign currency to their, which ultimately increase their currency value. Most of our transaction will be through crypto. 

I think you have studied almost all the features of Crypto, among the best features that I can think of is the speed of transferring money and its level of protection is very high.

• +2 1

Now many investors are turning to crypto as a good place to invest and develop money, and let us monitor the big rich in the world, as they all own bitcoin, ethereum and other currencies and store them as financial assets and I think that the interest and joining of such people is enough to expect a future led by cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1