Need More Sections!! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

Yes I think new sections will be good, and will give us more space and more topics to talk about, maybe there is something new in the next days 

This forum is just started. I think we will having more section after few months, they will implemented soon and we need more section because we need to separate the other topics from other section which is it belong. That's what i think. 

I do not bother me at all and I think it is not a nuisance, but there are those who bother them and must take this and provide them with what they want to be a happy and happy society

I agree with you the section in this forum is much less..
So we are having difficulty working and moving around with the same topic
If there were more Bitcoin topics in this forum, then we are more discussion about Bitcoin.. So I think the authorities need to be more aware of this....

Yes, we agree with you, but this is because there are no sections dedicated to all the topics we need, for example happened to me a number of times I want to post a particular topic but I do not know what section is appropriate for that posted in the Crypto World.

Yeah I agree adding more sections will prevent those out of topic posts and it will also improve the communication to the forum if there are multiple sections. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/25/2019 at 1:47 AM, Kut rasel said:

I think we need more sections for that and also please don't forget to add more local sections, not only for Russian. I'm also looking forward to having Local Boards in this forum.

Yeah I agree with you adding more sections is in top priority but also adding local boards will help to improve the forum it will surely boost the communication here when local boards are added.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:06 AM, xprince1996 said:

Yeah I agree with you adding more sections is in top priority but also adding local boards will help to improve the forum it will surely boost the communication here when local boards are added.

I already suggested this few weeks ago and there is no visible progress yet. Maybe we need to case a vote regarding which sections are needed to be added as soon as possible. We are surely in need of additional sections and subforums and I think this should be addressed soon

On 10/8/2019 at 4:58 PM, Maricem said:

i also agree with you.

we need separate sections for discussion and more others.

i think, moderators and admins will think about it soon

You are right guys buddy I think there needs to be some more section on bitcoin trading and exchange... 

I think many people need some discussion on the details of weak trading in trading related others section need...

16 hours ago, Bitkoyns said:

I already suggested this few weeks ago and there is no visible progress yet. Maybe we need to case a vote regarding which sections are needed to be added as soon as possible. We are surely in need of additional sections and subforums and I think this should be addressed soon

I saw earlier a thread about it and I think the admins and moderators noticed that we need more local boards because they already locked the discussion about it.

There are enough sections with the names of posts on the forum for discussion. Which sections to add to me is not entirely clear. This forum belongs to the category of cryptocurrency Bitcoin and blockchain. This is most likely at the discretion of the administration of the forum. 

We are really need more sections here because some of our topics which is in our mind! They don't have their sections here in forum.

7 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

I saw earlier a thread about it and I think the admins and moderators noticed that we need more local boards because they already locked the discussion about it.

How long ago since you saw it? It only takes few minutes to add a new section in this kind of forum, if they want it surely it should be here by now but maybe they are still thinking about it or still looking for someone to moderate each local section

On 10/10/2019 at 3:03 AM, vycl87 said:

Especially local ones should be open ASAP. People waiting to join and contribute this forum. Let them sign up. Don't miss this people and hype!

may not be able to ASAP because the admins or moderators also needs time to choose a credible person to manage each local section.

5 hours ago, palalu said:

may not be able to ASAP because the admins or moderators also needs time to choose a credible person to manage each local section.

Yes I can see now. People will be ready with some times. I think forum is getting bigger day by day already. The only thing that we should do now, is waiting and contributing as much as possible. And so many people is doing here already greatly.

11 hours ago, Bitkoyns said:

How long ago since you saw it? It only takes few minutes to add a new section in this kind of forum, if they want it surely it should be here by now but maybe they are still thinking about it or still looking for someone to moderate each local section

Yeah adding sections are easy peasy tasks but the problem I think if they can't find a new moderator to moderate and prevent spam to new sections.

18 hours ago, vycl87 said:

Yes I can see now. People will be ready with some times. I think forum is getting bigger day by day already. The only thing that we should do now, is waiting and contributing as much as possible. And so many people is doing here already greatly.

Yes, hopefully more and more people will contribute such as making constructive posts or topics and reporting spam posts or copy-pasting posts.

1 hour ago, palalu said:

Yes, hopefully more and more people will contribute such as making constructive posts or topics and reporting spam posts or copy-pasting posts.

These naturally take more some times. Because people has just started to learn what is cryptotalk and how can they use it. When forum will be ready for other languages, more and more people will come and contribute here.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:21 PM, Sunjina said:

Day by day people increase in cryptotalk. We earn form  all post. That's why e need more section for more topic.

i think  the modiraters and the team will not add any new sections untill they clean the forum from spammers and the  unusefull topics 

On 10/8/2019 at 7:13 PM, BullRunBit said:

What is "meta"?

You currently have 10 sections, and you want more?

What about first to fill up currently sections with great informations/materials?

You want new sections when currently sections is not active as it should.

First try to share as much as you can good/usefull informations on currently sections, and after that we maybe get some more sections.

And from yesterday we have 2 more sections Tutorials and Wallets, that is great too but we need currently sections to give some more attention.

Yes, we need useful section that we can earn knowledge useful and ideas information on currently sections. Other sections are not active and usable section and you want more section. Until you add more section, clean and fixed the other sections first and add section after they fixed.

9 hours ago, rchres said:

Yes, we need useful section that we can earn knowledge useful and ideas information on currently sections. Other sections are not active and usable section and you want more section. Until you add more section, clean and fixed the other sections first and add section after they fixed.

Can you first explain me what is "useful section"?

This topic is from 08.10. and if I remember correct in that time we have at least 5 sections less and you now want more sections?

I can agree with you that currently sections must to clean them, because a lot topics dont belong on currently sections.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, sidik7 said:

when many sections will provide a variety of benefits more and more alive this forum is more educatif and very usefull for newcomers in the crypto world.

More sections mean more topics to be created in the future. But before this happen the admins here need to hire some knowledgeable moderator to moderate those new sections.

On 11/7/2019 at 4:31 PM, scorpiali said:

For me service is for who want to ask something or need any help,they can post a thread here and will be helped in comments, that's all 

I agree with your opinion that you want to ask something that is needed help, there is a need for more parts and every part that will be made must be that will help positively in the progress of the forum so they can post something important here that will be helped to comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Tine0313 said:

Yes i agree with you, i think we need more sections for other needs of users, section for discussion, for help, for repoting spam and other things that are useful.

Right to say the adding more section by admin in this forum will be ore better for us and these section is very helpful section for all the users of the forum.

This thread is over 2 months old, but I think it's still relevant and I happen to agree that cryptotalk needs more sections.  There is *so* much to talk about in the world of crypto, and that's why bitcointalk has so many sections and child boards. 

Members need to start making more threads, too (and better ones at that).  Hopefully whoever the admins here are, they're considering this.