lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

39 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

Actually creating more section will be good,  because as more are created more knowledge will be shared and more learning will take place and its parts of the objective I've of this forum. 

no need to add more sections in the forum english section is enough because english is a common language and every person of every country understand the english so there is no need to add more sections

i also agree with you. we need separate sections for discussion and more others. i think, moderators and admins will think about it soon

On 10/8/2019 at 11:50 AM, lolxxxx said:

Hi,

I see that everyone is posting new threads in services sections which is completely wrong, We really need more sections like meta, discussions etc.

Many of the people are posting random threads just for discussions. We are spamming the services section very badly. I'd like to see more sections here If the mods needs help with sections then I can help.

Services section only meant to provide services, if we do not do this now the job seekers will never find any job because IF anyone comes here to hire someone he will leave the forum or sections because of this spam and not-be-able to find the right thread.

Do you guys agree with me or not?

Regards

Services section is not well defined and as such can be any services. We need more sections on the platform and for the services section to be well defined. For better users engagement and robust interaction on this platform, we need more sections

I think they need to create more local forum other than russian forum. I'm sure they will attract more people/visitors by just adding more local forum.

I was just wondering that 5 users voted as NO, I just wanted to ask them why did they voted NO I need to know the reasons behind the votes.

Yeap need more section like services,altcoins,bitcoin,Airdrops,bounty.so that we talk there in targeted topics 

We need more sections on this forum so that it might be others people taste. It will be suitable for the forum to also have local board

i like the idea we dont have much sections this makes our actions being limited because we cant post some contents

10 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

Yeap need more section like services,altcoins,bitcoin,Airdrops,bounty.so that we talk there in targeted topics 

actually the services is already there, and there is a section called Coin/token that refers to alt coins

and I dont think that actually airdrops and bounties need a separate section as most of the airdrops and bounties are just useless now

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

actually the services is already there, and there is a section called Coin/token that refers to alt coins

and I dont think that actually airdrops and bounties need a separate section as most of the airdrops and bounties are just useless now

Yeap i know that airdrop and bounty is useless but there is few bounty or airdrop which is legit. And ninjacoin already posted they are giving free ninja coin. For this kind of topic we need these section.

I think i really need to have other section in the forum to become wider and better place for exchange information. I also need a new section for our referal links for any site to help us gain more profit by sharing our best websites in different fields of earning online. 

Yes really iand am  quite agree that there is a need for a lot of subsections in the forum here.

more supbgections and news ideas.

As I was discussing in another topic about this I reached the point that we need a section for Scam alerts and that would be the most needed one

yes, please!

also, i know that this is "CRYPTOtalk" but can we have some off topic boards, like programming and web design? i believe this has a lot to do with the crypto world and technology, and this would bring a lot of real traffic to the forum.

just my 2 cents 😄

It is possible to "signals" department. it really is superior, you can easliy publish promote looks at together with layouts ideal in certainly, there. kudos ahead

moderator have created a topic about adding sub forums in each section, I think you must share your ideas in that topic to let moderators see it

I don't know why don't they put local sections, only Russian local section exists. There are many people from many countries on forum and why don't they put more local sections?

If you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE"

On 10/17/2019 at 2:18 PM, Sultan Amir said:

I also agree to that,  but any section that will be created should be the that will makes positive contribution to cryptocurrency. 

Local section is the best addition in this forum. It will gain more users as they are not into English language it will helps them to be on their local.

1 minute ago, Glossy said:

I don't know why don't they put local sections, only Russian local section exists. There are many people from many countries on forum and why don't they put more local sections?

It was requested so many times, the only reason i am seeing now is that the admin dont have someone to trust on other countries. The Russian section is easy to moderate as the admin is a Russian and has some friend to look at it like out moderators now.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Local section is the best addition in this forum. It will gain more users as they are not into English language it will helps them to be on their local.

It was requested so many times, the only reason i am seeing now is that the admin dont have someone to trust on other countries. The Russian section is easy to moderate as the admin is a Russian and has some friend to look at it like out moderators now.

Lets hope that they will add local sections because not many people speak English good enough to participate and contribute to the forum. With local sections more people would come.

If you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE"

Yes we need separation between discussion and question place so we can get more information on this forum.

I think it more effective 

yeah somehow we need that kind of section but for now all is well, there are many sections to talk about what we need is proper segregation of topics and discussion because there are lot of topics that are placed in a wrong topic so yeah