Need More Sections!! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

At that particular time there might be threads but now the admin has cleaned the forum and I don’t think that there should be any more action the test to be implemented

It is clear that most of the people are wanting some more section.I am also with them.The importance of new topic is so much.The more section will be there,we will be able to discuss in more topics and know more information.And thus it could stop posting thread randomly.

• +4 1

Some members don't take heed before posting a topic they post a topic in a wrong section .service section is made for hiring service to a client or advertising your skills.

I think that a lot of sections have already been added to the forum since its inception until now. Personally, I would suggest adding a section related to fake sites in this crypto world that will help a lot in preventing fraud.

Fully agree on this topics information and suggestion.

We need more diversified topic sections including sub sections of some section where topics could be more spread out open to discussion wise and not deviating too much from the actual content baseline.

Just like we have the main ones now.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think we really need more sections in this forum because some members are confusing us by creating topics in sections where they are not supposed to be and for that I will suggest the admin create a sub section where such topics should be put and also a section need to be created where some history of the forum are discussed such as -: 

- When it was created.

- Why it was created.

- The aims of creating the forum etc.

With this many members will know especially the newbies will know sections they are supposed to create topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

On 7/18/2020 at 5:13 PM, Solex said:

think we really need more sections in this forum because some members are confusing us by creating topics in sections

It will be a good suggestion if the teams will look into this topic check the vote and take a good suggestion to create more sections for easy knowledge.

14 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

It will be a good suggestion if the teams will look into this topic check the vote and take a good suggestion to create more sections for easy knowledge.

Yes partner because I also believe that it will ease and create more chances of learning easily without much stress and everyone that joins new won't have to be wondering how and when the forum was created since it will be present in the new created section in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the section are enough for now as the members aren't that much here in the forum so we are still facing lack of posts in other sections. And as the admins are actively working for the forum improvement. And if the posts are being posted in great numbers then we should think about adding the section in mine opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

7 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes partner because I also believe that it will ease and create more chances of learning easily without much stress and everyone that joins new won't have to be wondering how and when the forum was created since it will be present in the new created section in the forum.

I 💯 agree with you here this will motivate many of us here to keep learning in the forum and to create more qaulity post.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I 💯 agree with you here this will motivate many of us here to keep learning in the forum and to create more qaulity post.

Knowing the reasons why the forum was created will definitely make some people serious because they will be afraid to get banned or receive warning point from the moderators, I hope the administration look into this matter and create such section in the forum.

I think we will having more section after few months, they will implemented soon and we need more section because we need to separate the other topics from other section which is it belong. 

I also didn't visits services section too much because their is some unusual posts . this is pretty well if their is some More section like online earning method , Trading ( guidance ) , reviews ( for website and Apps ) . these types of section is really discussionable .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

i don't know if at the time the topic was written the same sections existed or not but if yes then there is no need to more sections since we already have more than enough , discussion can be done in any section you want as long as you don't break the section rules

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:40 AM, Ridam said:

I think the section are enough for now as the members aren't that much here in the forum so we are still facing lack of posts in other sections.

Yes but if forum adds some sections like DeFi, Scam Project's alert, etc I think it would not be bad otherwise everything is okay. We can make discussions about so many issues in the specific sections on this forum. 

Yes yes more sections are definitely the need of the hour. That too innovative and explorative sections. It would really be good if the platform introduces more and more sections that would inturn be really beneficial for all the users. Really looking forward to more sections. Thank you for this topic.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +1 1

Despite the number of sections keeps updating time to time unlike before, but if their most wanted and valuable ones that moderators think will be of significant to us, then it's welcome. So far the suggestion is for the interest and benefits for all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I know you, but we really still need segments here, without them, everyone will be spamming.

And we need meta, due to the fact that moderators or admins do not have all the chances to answer any person, and even people have the right to cross-chat on this issue and pronounce their thoughts, in fact, what is more than any other for him.

It's like we're having a conversation about owning a car.

This is a good idea, I believe, because it is wonderful to own more sections, for example, that in this way we can recognize more. but I believe, actually, that the bad side of this, if we have more sections, do not you think, in fact, that spammers will understand for themselves or use it as a chance for garbage ? but it's also a good idea.

I don't remember looking in the services section. I also don't think the forum needs more sections right now. I think there will be new ones if they become important. For now the forum is complete and does not need anything.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 8/10/2019 at 6:50, lolxxxx said:

Hola,

Veo que todos están publicando nuevos hilos en las secciones de servicios, lo cual es completamente incorrecto.Realmente necesitamos más secciones como meta, discusiones, etc.

Muchas personas publican hilos aleatorios solo para debates. Estamos enviando spam a la sección de servicios. Me gustaría ver más secciones aquí. Si los mods necesitan ayuda con las secciones, entonces puedo ayudar.

La sección de servicios solo está destinada a proporcionar servicios, si no hacemos esto ahora, los solicitantes de empleo nunca encontrarán ningún trabajo porque SI alguien viene aquí para contratar a alguien, abandonará el foro o las secciones debido a este spam y no podrá encontrarlo. el hilo correcto.

¿Están de acuerdo conmigo o no?

Saludos

hey it happens that more and more new people come to the forum and they are not aware of all the information, I honestly say that if some sections are missing at least when you are new to have an informational section for people who are not familiar with forums and this kind of knowledge

image.png.fe392dd634dcd6fd0c2e124346f0e30c.png

I very concur that there is a requirement for a ton of subsections in the gathering, for the presents and substance on be more composed. As it now, everything looks not very great on the grounds that practically all disconnected post can be found inside similar segments.

I don't see why we should need more sections. I don't know what meta is and I think that we are covered by the sections we have.

This forum has the best sections and all are easy to reach right now. If we need an aditional section the forum can make it happen.

I voted that we don't need more sections, but this can change, there are so many changes happen that we need to be ready and the forum can have the demanded actions made to be up to the challenges. It has added a defi section that is something that is recently popular.

Edited by Sykkuno
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/8/2019 at 1:50 PM, lolxxxx said:

Hi,

I see that everyone is posting new threads in services sections which is completely wrong, We really need more sections like meta, discussions etc.

Many of the people are posting random threads just for discussions. We are spamming the services section very badly. I'd like to see more sections here If the mods needs help with sections then I can help.

Services section only meant to provide services, if we do not do this now the job seekers will never find any job because IF anyone comes here to hire someone he will leave the forum or sections because of this spam and not-be-able to find the right thread.

Do you guys agree with me or not?

Regards

Indeed, we need more sections. Specially more section in different languages, not in here everybody speaks English or Russian. I believe this forum needs this one at first.