Need More Sections!! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

Si debería tener mas secciones y aparte tener unos pequeños cambios para que en la misma plataforma no ocurran spam, ni borren los comentarios. Ya que eso cuenta o se ve como que se trabaja de mas. Y una de las secciones seria como el porcentajes o los pasibles cambios que pueden tener las criptomonedass en esos dias.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:50 PM, lolxxxx said:

Hi,

I see that everyone is posting new threads in services sections which is completely wrong, We really need more sections like meta, discussions etc.

Many of the people are posting random threads just for discussions. We are spamming the services section very badly. I'd like to see more sections here If the mods needs help with sections then I can help.

Services section only meant to provide services, if we do not do this now the job seekers will never find any job because IF anyone comes here to hire someone he will leave the forum or sections because of this spam and not-be-able to find the right thread.

Do you guys agree with me or not?

Regards

Yes they just post some words then we go to give our opinion in wallet or other sections so we need more section i don't thing it is that hard to create...

Always need a new section. As the time goes by, this forum is becoming more popular so i think we should increase the number of sections too so that many people will become more interested to this forum because they can choose the right section for themselves.

I'm contented with the sections here. And I think having more sections might only lead to more irrelevant contents since there are more and more people joining here and soammimg like copy pasting. More sections means more cleaning.

I also think that cryptotalk forum needs more sections, but i think it is good to have sections like local boards on every language or country of members here.

Is not the problem of sections , the problem of works of sections , when actually sections working good there's in necessary for new sections 

i think there should me more selection that we can discuss everything about crypto.example competition of exchange should be discuss because these are profitable to user at all.

Today we have more than 5 sections here, I think its more than enough. Hardly 30 posts are to be made and also we have a separate section of off topic in case the topic doesn't set in the relevant section.

As we are here for making posts so that we can earn some crypto.  So we need more topics to discuss. For this we need more sections for making post. As we can see that here in crytotalk we have some sections only. Hope that admins will add more sections here. 

Departments should be opened according to countries. They should have their own forums in other languages, just like Russian so that communities from the same nation can exchange ideas.

I think not need more sections many new sections already created in cryptotalk and in many sections less topics for me not need more sections.

We need more sub-sections than sections. The current sections can cover most subjects about cryptocurrency and there is no need to extend them any further. Any member who thinks a certain sub-section is missing he can create a new topic about it but he should first search the forum to make sure it is something new. A sub-section about coin comparisons would be very helpful for novice investors.

First of all I want to know what cryptocurrency admit is, because I am new to this site and again there is no reason for this. But all I can say is that the name of each division is the head of the region which is called the division in the country, the administrative region. Hey we don't know much. If you had, I would certainly have known you. Thanks

I guess there should be sub-sections for different categories and each would has its own leaderboard this will hopefully make it a more wider site than other online working sites the more wider it is the more ways are open

As per my knowledge there are now 12 sections 2 sections were added few days ago. I feel these sections are enough for all the users. 

I am very sorry for those of you who write useless posts or comments on this forum, it is better if you write a post more attention to the intent and purpose so that it is not considered as spam

Yes, I harmonize with you. I feel we indigence supplementary division for that and as well satisfy don't put out of your mind to include new native section, not single for russian. Btw i just saw near is nearly keep informed in this forum. I look-in they will include further later.

I see that there is not enough post available now... because now the number of the user is growing up day by day but thr topics is not grow up like that...thats why we need  so much topic here for post...

Yh it'll good to have more section so that people could create more topics in that section. Itll also be good to sort out content since some sections are being spammed

Certainly in the future, more departments will be created. Officials are constantly striving to develop and improve the forum. This forum is growing fast, and it needs more departments that meet different areas of encryption.

On 2/29/2020 at 6:01 AM, Rock869 said:

I see that there is not enough post available now... because now the number of the user is growing up day by day but thr topics is not grow up like that...thats why we need  so much topic here for post...

Increasing the number of sections or topics is not always the best solution. In every topic there are lots of comments to reply. If you review all the posts in all pages of a topic, you will see that there are many members who have asked questions but no one has answered them. You can find these posts and quote them and give your opinion about what has been asked. If you think you have a new idea that has not been discussed previously in the forum, you can create a new topic about it in the related section.

• +1 1

We will exhibit extra sections for clear in your mind as the existing ones don't endow with entirely the tidings we need.

I alto suppose that moderators are sensitive of this and they before now difficult to bake more.

3 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Increasing the number of sections or topics is not always the best solution. In every topic there are lots of comments to reply. If you review all the posts in all pages of a topic, you will see that there are many members who have asked questions but no one has answered them. You can find these posts and quote them and give your opinion about what has been asked. If you think you have a new idea that has not been discussed previously in the forum, you can create a new topic about it in the related section.

Thats also true what you say,,but i think in this site forum most of the forum post is same,, because sometimes user make topic but didn't research before posting that is that post is already available here or not...